Molly Hayes vs Kid Zeus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
Hercules takes Kid Zeus to the park to enjoy himself while he flirts with the female joggers and single moms buying them ice cream and drinks from vendors....

Kid Zeus kinda bored is playing with a kite... getting kinda annoyed his temperament causes the clouds to darken and accidentally release lightning striking a picnic with the runaways...

the kids are shocked and dont know what just happen.. molly on the other hand sees the cause...

Hercules yells at kid Zeus to stop that, that someone could have bn hurt... Hercules tells him to make friends with the little girl coming his way.. telling him she is cute..

Molly marching toward kid Zeus starts yelling at him with whats the big idea... and why is a boy wearing a skirt and shirtless calling him weird and strange...

Kid Zeus at 1st tries to apologize but soon gets angry at the insults.. weird ur weird with that stupid animal hat..

KZ: i am Zeus king of the gods and i dont have to take this from a girl..

Molly: i'm Princess powerfull and you dont look much like a god where is ur beard? and ur too young and short..

Molly rolls up her sleeves while KZ eyes dart electricity..

Molly: ooh yeah!! i can do the eye trick too!!!! her eyes light up.

KZ: you dont look like a princess either..

Hercules: ah puppy love... dont let her win or women will be telling you what to do for the rest of your life!!!

Molly drinks a red bull and wipes her mouth and crushes the can on her forhead... Grrr.....

ko,kill cis on morality on....

can molly make him eat dirt or will kid zues end up sitting on her roasted butt?

the runaways are watching and realize the clouds are getting darker and know something is up but they will see how things turn out with molly and her opponent..

KingD19
If she can hit him before he summons his lightning, then Molly has a fair chance at taking a majority.

If he pops her with the lightning, then I think Kid Zeus takes a few.

jalek moye
I see him talking and threatening her before using his lightning and getting punched in the face.

King Castle
hmm.. did kid zeus have any feats?

iceman24567
Kid Zeus had decent weather control I say he wins

WhiteWitchKing
Molly takes this if she pulls off this move before kid Zeus calls on the lightning.
http://www.namea.net/Images/Molly_Hayes_Kick.jpg

Omega Vision
Didn't Kid Zeus one shot a guy who was a match for Herc and Thor at the same time?

guy222
k z ftw

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Didn't Kid Zeus one shot a guy who was a match for Herc and Thor at the same time?
http://thumbnails21.imagebam.com/5275/6c367752744988.gif
http://thumbnails21.imagebam.com/5275/0d52be52744990.gif

KingD19
We never saw Kid Zeus take anybody on in a physical fight though. Molly would smash his face in.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by KingD19
We never saw Kid Zeus take anybody on in a physical fight though. Molly would smash his face in.
That's if she doesn't get wtfpwned by the lightning.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Grendell. Who by the way is not a match for Thor let alone Thor and Hercules.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Grendell. Who by the way is not a match for Thor let alone Thor and Hercules. didnt grendell break thors arm a few years back, where hela had to save him?

edit:
it was Thor I#377, grendell shattered thors hand causing him to drop mjlnir, then he was about to deliver a kill blow when loki comes in and teleports thor away.
at the very least he is thor level

Colossus-Big C
More lightning pwnage

http://thumbnails21.imagebam.com/5275/e1c2e352743718.gif
http://thumbnails21.imagebam.com/5275/1e6bf952744076.gif

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
didnt grendell break thors arm a few years back, where hela had to save him?

edit:
it was Thor I#377, grendell shattered thors hand causing him to drop mjlnir, then he was about to deliver a kill blow when loki comes in and teleports thor away.
at the very least he is thor level

Thor broke his hand when Mjolnir and Grendell's war club collided. Later in the fight when the Dark Elf Army jumped Thor, he broke Thor's leg. There's nothing you could tell me about that fight that I don't already know. Unfortunately Grendell still isn't Thor level.

Re-read the entire arc. Shit, read the dialogue during the fight.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor broke his hand when Mjolnir and Grendell's war club collided. Later in the fight when the Dark Elf Army jumped Thor, he broke Thor's leg. There's nothing you could tell me about that fight that I don't already know. Unfortunately Grendell still isn't Thor level.

Re-read the entire arc. Shit, read the dialogue during the fight. in your opinion where does grendell rank, based on his fight with thor

vs abomination
vs wonderman
vs ulik
vs moly hayes
vs hercules

Konton
That's if she doesn't get wtfpwned by the lightning.

Well she DID tank a direct crowbar hit from the Wrecking Crew and didn't even feel it.

Rage.Of.Olympus
What? Seriously? God damn, shit's just getting ridiculous now. It's one thing if you have Rogers take down the Wrecking Crew, but Molly Hayes no selling a hit from the Wrecker? They need a revamp, their last few decades retconned into avatars/clones etc. or something.

Oh, and I'd wager Zeus' lightning packs more punch than Wrecker's crowbar kid or not.

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
in your opinion where does grendell rank, based on his fight with thor

vs abomination
vs wonderman
vs ulik
vs moly hayes
vs hercules

The only one I see him beating is the girl.

Q99
Molly Hayes' strength and toughness seem to mostly be limited by energy. That is, for a short time she can be ultra-strong, easily 100 ton+, but then she passes out.

Which is what gave me the idea of "Infinite Caffein Molly".

The Pict
Molly was able to stop a sky-scraper sized monster taking a step, then threw him away easily after getting a magic caffeine-injection. That's really impressive, surely a 1000+ tonne feat.

Originally posted by Konton
Well she DID tank a direct crowbar hit from the Wrecking Crew and didn't even feel it.

Wasn't it from the kid? And it was a shovel. Also the power was somewhat lessened due to enchanting "Excavator's" shovel, meaning it was split between 5 instead of 4.

Still impressive though.

Konton
Right, yeah, it was a shovel.

The Pict
Originally posted by Konton
Right, yeah, it was a shovel.

I guess it sounded petty ermmnone

Just meant it wasn't the Wrecker himself who was unable to hurt her.

Q99
The Wrecker himself I think got hit by one of Nico's spells, and a nasty one at that.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by The Pict
Just meant it wasn't the Wrecker himself who was unable to hurt her.

Well, that makes a heck of a lot more sense.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.