WWH vs Various Hulks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
Tony and his Illuminati group know they are no match for hulk and his warbound and decide to call for help from the only ppl they think can help..

they decide to use the soul gems in order to summon assistance although they know and have vowed not to.

using the time gem in unison with the others they locate and bring various incarnations of hulk to help take down WWH...

Professor Hulk
Joe Fixit
Savage Hulk
Hulk 2099

ko,kill cis on morality on...

savage hulk: your bad hulk... real hulk not want to hurt world... hulk will smash bad hulk!!!!

Professor hulk: umm.. what he said...

Joe Fixit: when something needs fixing who better but a hulk...

Hulk 2099: well boys, it looks like a job for the hulks..

StiltmanFTW
Don't know nothing about Hulk 2099 (wait, I just wiki'd him, didn't Logan fight him in Timestorm?)

Professor and Fixit go down first.

Wild Shadow
not without them putting up a fight, right?

also no clue i saw a scan of logan being lost in time..

StiltmanFTW
Well, they wouldn't get one-shotted. PH can't amp his strength via rage, right?

You might find it interesting that Logan killed the green bastard smile

vansonbee
WWH pretty much the combination first 3 on the list.

Not much to say about Hulk 2099, we know he a brute, but hasn't shown anything we can compare or understand his strength/abilities.

I want WWH to win.

Bouboumaster
I say the team.

Even if Green Scar was the most powerful version of them, I always tought that potentially, Savage Hulk could be the most powerful. Professor can outsmart Green Scar too. Still, he's no match in term of power. Grey Hulk get ass-whooped.

So, to summerise: Professor and Savage Hulk do it for the team.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.