Cyberforce vs X-Force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Mixed X-Force lineup:
Cable
Warpath
Archangel
X-23
Domino
Shatterstar
Sunspot

Cyberforce:
Stryker
Ballistic
Ripclaw
Cyblade
Heatwave
Impact
Velocity

http://www.comicvine.com/x-force/65-15595/

vs

http://www.comicvine.com/cyberforce/65-25321/

The Nuul
Classic cable?

Prep-Man
Yeah.

Black bolt z
Team 1

Prep-Man
Cyberforce or X-Force and why?

Ambient
Well lets go for face off..

Cable vs Stryker - both very similar in char. and fighting style. Cable needs to take this fight range/distance and short, the longer the more his opponent comes collected and harder to beat.. Stryker is a gung ho and initially goes out in blaze of glory at first, very skilled in infighting shoutout due to extra limbs.. Still Cable should come out on top but a hard fought bout..

Domino vs Ballistic - This gals mirror each one another, i see Ballistic a little above in marksmanship then again she will find the opponent a very diff. to target even with her enhance eye sight.. Domino on the other hand just had an upgrade to her ability, she can now focus it to a direction she wants, top that with her skills, she wins this fight..

Shatterstar vs Cyblade - Cyblades sword skills is more refined than Shatterstar and is not limited in short range, i see one of her energy bolt landing right through shatterstars head for a win..

Ripclaw vs X-23 - bloody match considering both possess healing powers however it is within Ripclaws abilities to affect metaphysical injuries, i dont think X-23 can heal something to that affect easy. I give this to Ripclaw..

Archangel vs Velocity - I really don't see how she can attack if angel takes flight and fight airbourne and her battle exp. is not on par to her brethen.. Angel for the win..

Warpath vs Impact - Short fight for Warpath; strenght and speed ++ Vibranium knife equals a mince meat Impact.. Impact durability is even par with Warpath and his very slow.. Warpath FTW..

Heatwave vs Sunspot - I like Heatwave but the limit of his powers where really never explored other than normal blast.. Destroy his armor and his ability to generate his energy gets affected negatively to a point where it could potential sustain self injury.. Hellfire upgrade Heatwave would be spite but norm against Sunspot, its in Dacosta's favor..

5 to 2

X-force FTW.. Ahh just my 2 cents

Prep-Man
Impact is above Warpath, IMO. Much more durable and stronger. He did go up against Maul, IIRC and he was class 100. BTW, Velocity is good with weapons and Arachangel won't be able to tag her, so it's in Velocity's favor.

Ambient
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Impact is above Warpath, IMO. Much more durable and stronger. He did go up against Maul, IIRC and he was class 100. BTW, Velocity is good with weapons and Arachangel won't be able to tag her, so it's in Velocity's favor.
Have not been really impressed with Impact as a Tank (power house), his got blown out by a bazooka before and has been down by energy blast.. Maul does not start at class 100.. Velocity could easy get impaled by Warren Wings if she comes for contact and no she is not as proficient with weapons like her sister Ballistic, not even close.. She is fast alright but durable not really, Angels techno wing can be use for blocking at same time as counter, very bad for speedsters..

Prep-Man
I doubt Angel would even notice Velocity, to be honest. And in Cyber Force vs Wildcats, Impact did hold his own, IIRC.

Ambient
I think he can, he was able to fallow and even outmaneuver the human torch in aerial combat, see quicksilver approaching and even warned him to not sneak behind for fear of impaling him with his techno-wing.. Part of his mutant abilities is enhance eye sight, brain process, reflex, agility which was even farther enhance by Apoc. techno babble.. Angel is no slouch in regards to speed fight, not to mention his got healing as well as battle exp... Angel just got too much powers for Velocity to contend..

As for Impact he didn't go up against class 100 Maul and even then he could barely keep up with him.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Ambient
I think he can, he was able to fallow and even outmaneuver the human torch in aerial combat, see quicksilver approaching and even warned him to not sneak behind for fear of impaling him with his techno-wing.. Part of his mutant abilities is enhance eye sight, brain process, reflex, agility which was even farther enhance by Apoc. techno babble.. Angel is no slouch in regards to speed fight, not to mention his got healing as well as battle exp... Angel just got too much powers for Velocity to contend..

As for Impact he didn't go up against class 100 Maul and even then he could barely keep up with him.

Velocity also has enhance senses and her speed is also added by her cybernetic implants, so it's not like Angel is the only one enhanced. Later, she became even faster, but not anything close to the Flash.

And I'd put Maul over Warpath even if he's not class 100. Class 100 would be a stomp in favor of Jeremy.

Ambient
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Velocity also has enhance senses and her speed is also added by her cybernetic implants, so it's not like Angel is the only one enhanced. Later, she became even faster, but not anything close to the Flash.

And I'd put Maul over Warpath even if he's not class 100. Class 100 would be a stomp in favor of Jeremy.
Dully noted but really i just don't see her taking out someone able to take diff. approach to take advantage of the field. Even if she does connect going at her fastest speed every bone in her body would break, the enhancement only protects her from the friction when running not impact. She will take more damage, i say..

You mean Impact, I'd put him at 50/60 tonner max, the only thing going for him maybe a little more durable. Warpath is far stronger, faster in both speed and reflex ++++ 2 very big blades.. Put 2 and 2 together does not bode will for Boomer..

If you meant Maul then that is a very diff. story..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.