Wonder Woman vs 100 Extremis Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Who would win?

Black bolt z
Iron Man

Warlord
100?
really?
you think Extremis is so below her?

Starscream M
my bad if this is spite. I didn't intend that.

How about 10 extremis iron man?

Warlord
ok IMO extremis Ironman given a favorable battlefield for him is really close to a low level herald so not miles away from Diana.
Does she beat him? Yes.
Can she beat 10? IMO 3 Tonies playing smart can win a fight that takes place in Earth surface

The Nuul
Originally posted by Warlord
100?
really?
you think Extremis is so below her?

How is any single IM even close to her level?

Warlord
Originally posted by The Nuul
How is any single IM even close to her level?

not close just not far away...exrtremis is more powerful than normal IM and he could take control of satellite weapon systems if the battle took place on earth. One could not do it. 3 might have a chance IMO

vansonbee
This is Tony Stark piloting an Extremis armor. Not just any average robot she encountered.

I say 1 vs 1. WW for the win, but she loses to 2.

SevenShackles
Wonder woman would kill them off a few at a time with her lasso slamming them and deflecting blasts. She could clear the 100 iron man gauntlet.

Bentley
I give it to Diana for 4/10 if she brings her a-game. Anything less she falls against Tony.

carver9
1 Extremis Iron man would be hard enough and could possibly pull some wins, 2 or more crushes her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.