Hercules and Starfox vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
Both Eros and Hercules have bn womanizing and drinking and consuming all kinds of unknown items given to them by their entourage..

inside a hollywood nightclub in the V.I.P. they brag about their conquest each trying to out do the other realizing that they have at one time or another shared certain women...

in their intoxicated stupor they bring up the one woman neither have slept with and make a bet with who could bag her..

Hercules agrees to it and they teleport to mount olympus to pick up a few items.. Mace and lion skin...
Hercules:amazons like it rough..

the women who were lying on their laps hit the bench when they vanish with a large thumb..

suddenly appearing on paradise island they are confronted by some of the amazons.. some angry at the men while others infatuated.. they start to fight among each other about what to do with them...

Eros and herc smiling decide to sit down and pull out their waterskin full of unending wine courtesy Dionysus.. Eros using his powers starts to seduce the women and offer them wine making their conquest even easier... women stop fighting among each other and start to make out...

suddenly interrupted by wonderwoman who shows up and starts to scream at her sisters to get dressed and leave... Hercules and Eros do their best to smile and say hello and each try their best to seduce her..

Wonderwomen: mortal men are not welcome on paradise island least of all degenerate such as you two..

Hercules: now princess we are no mere mortals.. i am hercules perhaps ur mother has told you about me? perhaps you would be interested to know me 1st hand?

Wonderman angry at his advancement and the mention of her mother's name in the same sentence punches him into a tree..

Eros steps up and tries his luck.

Eros: now that is no way for a princess to act or behave especially toward a god of ur pantheon... now princess my name is Eros perhaps you and i can become close friends...

Wonderwoman starts to become hypnotize by his voice and a warm feeling starts to overcome her as lust and love starts to overwhelm her as she stares at eros who smiles as he places his hand on her shoulders in order to remove her eagle chest piece..

Wonderwoman's gift help her to discern what is happening and her look of infatuation turns into disgust...

Wonderwoman: how dare you?!! as she kicks him in the crotch... gods or no gods no one tries that on me... is this how you seduced my mother!!? that is rape!!

Hercules staggers back up laughs at Eros who is clutching himself on the ground...

Hercules: time to do this old school just how the amazons like it...

Eros starts to get up and is angry no one does that to me even when i deserve it!!

Bouboumaster
Hercules ftw

Johnny Sorrow
Is Starfox the equivalent of women's catnip in this battle?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
Is Starfox the equivalent of women's catnip in this battle? only if it works on wonderwoman

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
only if it works on wonderwoman

I don't think Starfox's powers would work on Diana as her resistance to outside mental influence is pretty high, even without using the lasso on herself.

Blanket
only if it works on wonderwoman It does. Her resistance to outside mental infuences is pretty low.

Wild Shadow
so who do we listen to here?

JakeTheBank

Probably Blanket... embarrasment

Blanket
so who do we listen to here? Probably Jake.

Johnny Sorrow
only if it works on wonderwoman

If it doesn't, Starfox is going back to Titan courtesy of an uppercut.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Probably Blanket... embarrasment Originally posted by Blanket
Probably Jake. laughing out loud
As for the fight team wins 5.1/10

Q99
Originally posted by Blanket
It does. Her resistance to outside mental infuences is pretty low.

Hah, no smile

This fight is almost immediately Di vs Herc, and Diana does win that one.

Also, can we cut out the stupid sexism every Wonder Woman thread? Even other female characters don't have this much stupidity in their threads!

Wild Shadow
Eros and Herc are as sexist as it gets...

Q99
Eros and Herc are as sexist as it gets...

Nah, Herc's not all that bad. Crude, to be sure, but he tries to avoid offensive, and he can be equal opportunity (just ask Northstar).

And still, it's the *posters* that are the problem.

Blanket
Originally posted by Q99
Hah, no smile

This fight is almost immediately Di vs Herc, and Diana does win that one.

Also, can we cut out the stupid sexism every Wonder Woman thread? Even other female characters don't have this much stupidity in their threads! Nope. She is a woman, and therefore is very easy to confuse, convince, and conquer.

cdtm

Wonder Woman resisted Maxwell Lord.

And Lords power is > Despero, Grodd, Martian Manhunter..

So yeah, current WW is pretty resistant to outside influences.

Blanket
Originally posted by cdtm
Wonder Woman resisted Maxwell Lord.

And Lords power is > Despero, Grodd, Martian Manhunter..

So yeah, current WW is pretty resistant to outside influences. what

cdtm
WW should win, on account of the speed edge.

cdtm
what

What I said.

Maxwell Lords mental nudging is ridiculously overpowered. It cuts right through Martian Manhunter's defenses, and he's one of the more powerful telepaths out there. Guys ring didn't do anything against it either, and his ring shielded him and Blue Beetle from Grodd, another high level telepath.

But Max had no effect on Wonder Woman.

Wild Shadow
now ppl think Maxwell Lord is above despero and MM?
g_twitchfacepalm2
his power came from skill and being subversive not actual power and out right ability..

cdtm
now ppl think Maxwell Lord is above despero and MM?
g_twitchfacepalm2
his power came from skill and being subversive not actual power and out right ability..

There's a reason why WW went to rescue Superman from Lord and not Martian Manhunter.

Seriously, Martian Manhunter is such a high level telepath, that no amount of training should let Lord mentally overpower him.. But he did, casually. And when it only just manifested. He didn't have time to train yet.

And Guy Gardners ring was able to shield him from Grodd, who has far more experience using telepathy than Lord would. Yet Guy can't likewise shield his mind from Lord?

The way Lords power cut through any sort of defenses, it's more like magic than telepathy.

Wild Shadow
DC has a horrible consistency with power lvl's.. i really dont know what to make of maxwell or ur argument..

i only read parts of the story line and most of what i got about maxwell was that he planned it all and had bn working superman for a long while.. also my knowledge of maxwell also comes from the old school JLA stuff,,, i never placed him anywhere near guys like MM, max never seen fit to lick the boots of certain X women like psylocke..

thanos-prime
Team

Warlord
Starfox solos and his powers have nothing to do with telepathy

Q99
It is true that despite some of it's limits, Lord's power was very hard to overcome. J'onn said there was *no* way he could break Max's conditioning of Superman.

Nope. She is a woman, and therefore is very easy to confuse, convince, and conquer.

I'm starting to wonder if you've ever even heard of Wonder Woman.

Also, believe it or not casual misogyny isn't funny.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Warlord

Yep.

But still, I think that Herc pimpslap him, and seduce Wonder Woman like only him is able to do it!

Q99
Originally posted by Warlord

Note that Diana's resistance isn't simply anti-telepathy, but is rather a truth-based resistance to stuff that could mess with her. I thought it was psionic in nature, but Di's fine anyway.

Also, her gifts from Demeter make her highly resistant to chemical based stuff.

So pretty much whatever the vector she's resistant.

quanchi112
Team wins.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Yep.

But still, I think that Herc pimpslap him, and seduce Wonder Woman like only him is able to do it! "him" as in adam warlock?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.