Blade vs. Frankencastle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trackz
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/342933-29811-blade_large.jpg

vs.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/33806/1162841-11_punisher_birthmonster1.jpg

Wild Shadow
Blade shoots him in the head ftw.

Trackz
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
Blade shoots him in the head ftw. they both have guns and have amazing accuracy

Wild Shadow
one has superhuman accuracy and superhuman reaction time.

Trackz
one has superhuman accuracy and superhuman reaction time. http://www.comicbookresources.com/assets/images/articles/1271105739.jpg

i dunno things are looking good for frank

Wild Shadow
you gotta do better then the jobber douche bag Daken to impress me..

Trackz
you gotta do better then the jobber douche bag Daken to impress me.. frankencastle should be taking out deadpool soon too in deadpool team-up

vansonbee
you gotta do better then the jobber douche bag Daken to impress me.. Agreed* Another plus is, the covers are never what they're.

Blade for the win.

Deadline
When did Daken become a jobber?

vansonbee
Originally posted by Deadline
When did Daken become a jobber? When he join DA (Bendis).

Deadline
Originally posted by vansonbee
When he join DA (Bendis).

Examples, please.

snoopdogg
How strong is Punisher in his new form?

Deadline
Originally posted by snoopdogg
How strong is Punisher in his new form?

Were not sure yet but he did manhandle Werewolf. Jack stated he was suprised though.

snoopdogg
That's impressive considering Sabretooth said Werewolf was stronger than he was.

the ninjak
I'm going Frank with this....

Franks past feats with this upgrade is a freakin NIGHTMARE!

SamZED
Originally posted by Deadline
Examples, please. The most obvious one was when he got manhandled by the frikkin Ronin-Hawkeye. Also Bullseye did a number on him a few times. There were 2 X chicks also I think.

Originally posted by Trackz
frankencastle should be taking out deadpool soon too in deadpool team-up Looks like, man I just hate it when they write him as an idiot, why would he charge at Frank with his headfirst instead of just using his gun while Frank was still distracted.

snoopdogg
These two would make a much better team. Imagine the carnage?

Wild Shadow
blade kills monsters for a living.... Frankencastle happens to resemble one of the biggest known monster of all time... soooo.. no on the working together.

Deadline
Originally posted by SamZED
The most obvious one was when he got manhandled by the frikkin Ronin-Hawkeye.

Thats one example.

Also Bullseye did a number on him a few times.

How is that jobbing?

There were 2 X chicks also I think.

I think there wre 3 of them. It was Pixie, Armour and X-23 and he was holding his own against them...thats not jobbing.

SamZED
imo it is. With muramasa claws and pheromones he shouldve been able to kill x23 with a swipe but for some reason didnt use them. As for Bullseye he shouldnt be a challenge to Daken. Also he lost to the ultimate loser - Gargan.

Trackz
Originally posted by snoopdogg
How strong is Punisher in his new form? 1 ton, and he uses it, when he was fighting the samurai's he cut someone in half so fast in took a couple of seconds for them to fall apart (we've seen everyone do that though), he was ripping off limbs easy and throwing people through walls too.

Wild Shadow
imo it is. With muramasa claws and pheromones he shouldve been able to kill x23 with a swipe but for some reason didnt use them. As for Bullseye he shouldnt be a challenge to Daken. Also he lost to the ultimate loser - Gargan. anyone else think if daken had all his claws coated with muramasa they would never come out or never hit their target?

Trackz
anyone else think if daken had all his claws coated with muramasa they would never come out or never hit their target? He has to use them sparingly because they could fatally wound him, he would probably only use them for finishing off an opponent with a healing factor or if his bone claws couldn't cut.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.