Popeye (with Spinach) vs Luke Cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Luke Cage has a fro in this fight.

-K-M-
Popeye with his reality altering punches

Wild Shadow
popeye would light his @$$ up and bFR him into the sea..

tkitna
Spite

Black bolt z
Why makes this thread?People know it's spite against cage.It's spite against LT.It's even spite against the Batkick.

supremthor
Batkick? i wouldn't go that fare

KingD19
Popeye with Spinach one shots anybody in comics.

JakeTheBank
Popeye routinely punches people out of orbit after his Spinach dip (well, not "dip" dip, he usually eats it right out of the can, but you know what I mean).

WickedDynamite
Dude, Popeye is 100 times more cooler than that idiot of Cage.

Popeye eats his spinach....then Punches Cage back to the nearest KFC in the Ghetto.

-K-M-
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Popeye routinely punches people out of orbit after his Spinach dip (well, not "dip" dip, he usually eats it right out of the can, but you know what I mean).

I don't.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by WickedDynamite
Dude, Popeye is 100 times more cooler than that idiot of Cage.

Popeye eats his spinach....then Punches Cage back to the nearest KFC in the Ghetto.

no expression

Originally posted by -K-M-
I don't.

uhuh Figure it out.

stick out tongue

Digi
Guys, the comments aren't a joke. Popeye literally has reality-altering punches.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Digi
Guys, the comments aren't a joke. Popeye literally has reality-altering punches. We are not taking it as a joke.We know that comics book characters are a serious matter.

stan5677
popeye for an epic stomp

WickedDynamite
Originally posted by Black bolt z
We are not taking it as a joke.

I am....

...besides, Popeye pwn3d the Japs back in WWII

n3Jr9YtQ0Vg

POPEYE RULES! thumb up

Omega Vision
Originally posted by WickedDynamite
.then Punches Cage back to the nearest KFC in the Ghetto.
Smh...

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Smh... Since when are you allowed to do that!?!?!?!?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Since when are you allowed to do that!?!?!?!?
Since I kicked your ass for questioning me. uhuh

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Since I kicked your ass for questioning me. uhuh Don't hurt me! messed
I succumb(i might I spelled that wrong)to your power almighty!

the ninjak
Maybe if Cage held Olive Oil captive tied up to a crane or something.....awww hell no.

Cage dies.

SamZED
Popeye was created so long ago he's probably racist. Cage would kick his ass for that.

Popeye is man beyond his time, he's no racist, unlike wd apparently.

He will break cage in 1000 puny cages that can do nothing but run arround desperate with a single punch.

Endless Mike
Popeye easily

Prep-Man
Cage finally finds out what a real man is.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by 753
Popeye is man beyond his time, he's no racist, unlike wd apparently.

He will break cage in 1000 puny cages that can do nothing but run arround desperate with a single punch.

Well he was racist against the Japanese, but he was in a war against them so it makes sense

Originally posted by Endless Mike
Well he was racist against the Japanese, but he was in a war against them so it makes sense

I know, comic book characters usually the reflect morality of their writers, which usually, but not always, reflects the dominant morality of their context. Most u.s. characters from the 50s were extremelly racist.

SamZED
Originally posted by 753
I know, comic book characters usually the reflect morality of their writers, which usually, but not always, reflects the dominant morality of their context. Most u.s. characters from the 50s were extremelly racist.

http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/556/oc20slap20a20jap20super.jpg

amnesia
Originally posted by SamZED
http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/556/oc20slap20a20jap20super.jpg

LoL!!

Mshinu
Remember when those black cannibals tried to boil & eat Popeye? Anyway he stomps Cage, spinach gives him super speed as well as uber punchability. Combo to KO!

WickedDynamite
Those where actually Goons.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Digi
Guys, the comments aren't a joke. Popeye literally has reality-altering punches.

Indeed he does.....in fact he's a little like he-man he hits as hard as he needs to when he needs to! and that not a joke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.