Classic Luke Cage vs Killer Croc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Who wins?

jalek moye
What's the difference between classic and current?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by jalek moye
What's the difference between classic and current?
I'm pretty sure Classic Luke Cage was only Class 3-10. Also on another note he was much more Blacksplotation and said things like "Sweet Christmas!" in place of explitives.

Wild Shadow
classic was a 3 tonner or something with the same lvl of skin durability..iirc

vansonbee
I say its close, Luke afro might slow him down bit, due to win resistances.

Cage

Black bolt z
Stalemate.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by vansonbee
I say its close, Luke afro might slow him down bit, due to win resistances.

Cage
The afro is what allowed him to defeat Doctor Doom.

Ask Mindset. stick out tongue

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I'm pretty sure Classic Luke Cage was only Class 3-10. Also on another note he was much more Blacksplotation and said things like "Sweet Christmas!" in place of explitives.

you mean like he doesnt anymore?

http://i715.photobucket.com/albums/ww156/ankur2113/Thunderbolts137023.jpg

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
you mean like he doesnt anymore?

http://i715.photobucket.com/albums/ww156/ankur2113/Thunderbolts137023.jpg
That's probably something of a shout out to classic Power Man comics more than anything else.

KingD19
Cage wins every time. Guy was tanking Iron Fist blows and catching magnum bullets. He even took on the Wrecking Crew....Croc has no chance.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by KingD19
Cage wins every time. Guy was tanking Iron Fist blows and catching magnum bullets. He even took on the Wrecking Crew....Croc has no chance. I don't think Classic Cage ever took on the wrecking crew by himself.

Johnny Sorrow
I don't think Classic Cage ever took on the wrecking crew by himself.

Wasn't that Iron Fist?

KingD19
I don't think Classic Cage ever took on the wrecking crew by himself.

I didn't say he took them on by himself, it was him, Hulk and Strange I believe.

Still, he hands Croc his ass, and gets a crocodile outfit when he wins.

Deadline
Luke stomps him.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by KingD19
I didn't say he took them on by himself, it was him, Hulk and Strange I believe.

Still, he hands Croc his ass, and gets a crocodile outfit when he wins.
Either Hulk and Strange on their own could defeat the Wrecking Crew tbh. I'm not sure how much Cage could assist guys like that.

KingD19
Either Hulk and Strange on their own could defeat the Wrecking Crew tbh. I'm not sure how much Cage could assist guys like that.

Well Hulk got smashed by Wrecker, but Cage took on Piledrive and Thunderball I think.

Either way, Cage started out on a higher level than Croc, and has constantly stayed there, Croc breaks his teeth when he tries bite Cage, then he gets put to sleep.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.