Ares (Marvel) vs Blockbuster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Who wins?

Wild Shadow
you mean desmond? you must really think low of ares to put him up against him..

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
you mean desmond? you mustreally think low of ares to put him up against him..
Roland Desmond, the one who sold his soul to Neron for intelligence.

Wild Shadow
he is like a 10 tonner maybe a 20 toner tops...

lets see he had a bad heart replaced by a gorilla one.. he has bn shot with hallow points and injured... strong enough to survive a collapse building while fighting Nightwing...

he has an okay damage soak maybe slight superhuman... but i have yet to see him be near ares strength range unless i am missing something.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
he is like a 10 tonner maybe a 20 toner tops...

lets see he had a bad heart replaced by a gorilla one.. he has bn shot with hallow points and injured... strong enough to survive a collapse building while fighting Nightwing...

he has an okay damage soak maybe slight superhuman... but i have yet to see him be near ares strength range unless i am missing something.
The first Blockbuster (similar in strength and durability) was able to fight Brimstone and not get killed immediately (though he did get killed). He's more like a Class 50 or more.

Wild Shadow
i am sorry i just cant see that being his strength class...
to me blockbuster seems in the same league as tombstone. lizard maybe even hammerhead...but not close to 5o tonner..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.