Dr.StrangeFate vs Void Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

supremthor
let the blood run

Black bolt z
StrangeFate?Does that mean dr. strange and dr. Fate?And if so can you post scans of dr. fate?

JakeTheBank
Dr. StrangeFate was Xavier with Strange's artifacts like the Eye of Agamatto and Cloak, iirc.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Dr. StrangeFate was Xavier with Strange's artifacts like the Eye of Agamatto and Cloak, iirc. Oh.If he has prep he wins.Otherwise sentry wins.

stan5677
Dr. StrangeFate was Xavier with Strange's artifacts like the Eye of Agamatto and Cloak, iirc. dont forget dr. fate from dc

Omega Vision
Dr Strangefate FTW in massive spite. He had a 5D Imp for an errand boy and IIRC was said to have made the Amalgam Universe what it was along with the Spectre and Living Tribunal. He was so powerful he was shown to survive the end of Amalgam by implanting his consciousness within Doctor Strange and forcibly merged the Justice League with the X-Men to create the X-League.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Dr Strangefate FTW in massive spite. He had a 5D Imp for an errand boy and IIRC was said to have made the Amalgam Universe what it was along with the Spectre and Living Tribunal. He was so powerful he was shown to survive the end of Amalgam by implanting his consciousness within Doctor Strange and forcibly merged the Justice League with the X-Men to create the X-League. How does he win though?

KingD19
By using his ALMIGHTY POWA!!!!!!!

the ninjak
Originally posted by quanchi112
How does he win though?

Banish Sentry inside a chaos beast in another dimension.

batdude123
How does he win though?

laughing out loud

JakeTheBank
Mindrape. Magicrape. Pretty much by raping him.

the ninjak
Yeah where's Brother Voodoo during Seige? Wuss!

Black bolt z
Dr Strangefate FTW in massive spite. He had a 5D Imp for an errand boy and IIRC was said to have made the Amalgam Universe what it was along with the Spectre and Living Tribunal. He was so powerful he was shown to survive the end of Amalgam by implanting his consciousness within Doctor Strange and forcibly merged the Justice League with the X-Men to create the X-League. Exactly how many DC/marvel crossovers are there?So far I know of Krona,the brothers,and StrangeFate.

quanchi112
Originally posted by the ninjak
Banish Sentry inside a chaos beast in another dimension. Sentry can rearrange his molecules.

the ninjak
Sentry can rearrange his molecules.

Unless Sentry/Void creates another consciousness in the universe he is in wouldn't banishing him into another dimension count as a win?
And a chaos beast would beat on Sentry for an eternity Sentry could reform all he wanted.

quanchi112
Unless Sentry/Void creates another consciousness in the universe he is in wouldn't banishing him into another dimension count as a win?
And a chaos beast would beat on Sentry for an eternity Sentry could reform all he wanted. Sentry can do so about as quickly as being bfr'd.

the ninjak
Sentry can do so about as quickly as being bfr'd.

I know what he is capable of molecule wise but if his consciousness was banished into a dimension that housed an immortal reformable chaos beast, what would his ability to reform his molecules have to do with coming back into the combatants dimension?

He would be stuck there......endlessly fighting a malleable monstrosity!

quanchi112
I know what he is capable of molecule wise but if his consciousness was banished into a dimension that housed an immortal reformable chaos beast, what would his ability to reform his molecules have to do with coming back into the combatants dimension?

He would be stuck there......endlessly fighting a malleable monstrosity! Are you saying he is quicker on the draw than the Sentry?

Blanket
Mindrape. Magicrape. Pretty much by raping him. Yup.

Sentry's mind is his weak point...

rotiart
There was the marvel/dc crossover where people voted on the comics...

A few years later they returned to that universe but I forget what try called it.

And in the end dr strangefate saved his universe by creating a separate reality different from marvel or dc for it

the ninjak
Are you saying he is quicker on the draw than the Sentry?

With his passive defences he can take whatever Sentry can dish out before casting a banishing spell.

quanchi112
With his passive defences he can take whatever Sentry can dish out before casting a banishing spell. Even having his molecules rearranged?

Lord Feron
are we just taking Dr. Strange and Dr. Fate and Xavier as one?

the ninjak
Even having his molecules rearranged?

I'm sure that takes time and concentration.
Sentry would go for the body rip.
He is not that smart..Sentry.

Estacado
So Thanos would stomp Sentry....but Strangefate would lose to him....

the ninjak
He is not that smart..Sentry.

Meaning StrangeFate wins.

The Nuul
Originally posted by Estacado
So Thanos would stomp Sentry....but Strangefate would lose to him....

You're catching on!

quanchi112
He is not that smart..Sentry. I wouldn't think a lot of time considering he beat MM while still realizing his new powers. The body rip would also work.

So Thanos would stomp Sentry....but Strangefate would lose to him.... Strangefate isn't Thanos.

Estacado
Strangefate isn't Thanos.
No wai!!!!
I bet Thanos could also beat a 5d Imp....

quanchi112
No wai!!!!
I bet Thanos could also beat a 5d Imp.... That's off topic.

batdude123
facepalm

Nihilist
Spite, Sentry gets raped.

Black bolt z
That's off topic. Originally posted by batdude123
facepalm

WhiteWitchKing
How does he win though?

By sodomizing him. Use your imagination.

Of course he isn't because he isn't getting stroked by you like Thanos.

Dr StrangeFate destroys him with a gesture.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Dr StrangeFate destroys him with a gesture. thumb up

Eon Blue
SrangeFate ftw.

Omega Vision

You're right, he's vastly more powerful and has a much cooler costume than Thanos.

galactusischere
StrangeFate created a mini universe or something IIRC. He also was the sole survivor from the amgalgam universe. Those are some damn impressive feats.

He stomps.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
It is.Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
By sodomizing him. Use your imagination.

Of course he isn't because he isn't getting stroked by you like Thanos.

Dr StrangeFate destroys him with a gesture. How will that defeat the Void?

He can reform. Thanos has proven himself time and time again.Originally posted by Omega Vision
You're right, he's vastly more powerful and has a much cooler costume than Thanos. Says you. I think you are wrong here yet again.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by galactusischere
StrangeFate created a mini universe or something IIRC. He also was the sole survivor from the amgalgam universe. Those are some damn impressive feats.

He stomps.

How can he not win this? It's spite. He'll beat Thanos and Sentry at the same time.

quanchi112
How can he not win this? It's spite. He'll beat Thanos and Sentry at the same time. Then prove it. Can he survive having his head ripped off?

Colossus-Big C
i have a question with the amalgam universe.
who are the amalgams in x-leage
and who was people like hulk, eternity, merged with

WhiteWitchKing
Then prove it. Can he survive having his head ripped off?

Yes. Why don't you prove that he can't you lazy ass?

Galan007
While I agree that he might win, Strangefate is being hyped WAY too much.

cdtm
Strangefate "should" be more powerful than Dr. Strange.

But the way it played out in All Access, Strangefate basically took Dr. Strange unawares, but when he returned in astral form he pretty much raped Strangefate, along with stopping a combined JLA/Avengers sized team with a gesture.

I can't see, say, Mordru getting punked by astral Strange. (Lose? Possibly. But not get punked.)

cdtm
Originally posted by galactusischere

He stomps.

The universe was actually created from Living Tribunal and Spectre working in tandem, when the Brothers started fighting and nearly tore both universes apart.

Strangefate was simply guarding an item/power that was necessary to restore both universe, which would effectively kill his own.

quanchi112
Yes. Why don't you prove that he can't you lazy ass? Because unless proven otherwise a head decapitation kills you.

WhiteWitchKing
Because unless proven otherwise a head decapitation kills you.

Yes. It can kill YOU. But Dr. Strangefate isn't YOU. Now prove he can.

Q99
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Exactly how many DC/marvel crossovers are there?So far I know of Krona,the brothers,and StrangeFate.

This was part of the one with the Brothers.

quanchi112
Yes. It can kill YOU. But Dr. Strangefate isn't YOU. Now prove he can. You admitted it would kill him so you agree. Sentry is fast enough to do so and powerful enough as the void to set up a smokescreen while he pulls this off. He could also MM him rather quickly.

the ninjak
You admitted it would kill him so you agree. Sentry is fast enough to do so and powerful enough as the void to set up a smokescreen while he pulls this off. He could also MM him rather quickly.

Passive Magical Defences stop such an attack long enough for Xavier/Strange to mind rape and cast a binding spell, which would take less than a sec, then in turn give X/S enough time to banish the weeping Sentry onto the belly of a Chaos Baest in another dimension.

WhiteWitchKing
You admitted it would kill him so you agree. Sentry is fast enough to do so and powerful enough as the void to set up a smokescreen while he pulls this off. He could also MM him rather quickly.

Prove that I admitted it would kill him?

Colossus-Big C
molecular manipulation doest automaticly count as a win. if the person is more powerful than you he can resist it

aristoraptor
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
molecular manipulation doest automaticly count as a win. if the person is more powerful than you he can resist it

thumb up

Omega Vision
If Voidtry's molecular manipulation was formidable enough to pose a threat to Strangefate then his fight with Thor would have lasted a single panel.

Colossus-Big C
If Voidtry's molecular manipulation was formidable enough to pose a threat to Strangefate then his fight with Thor would have lasted a single panel. it has been hinted that void sentry is just messing with thor, and can kill him just as he did ares

quanchi112
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
molecular manipulation doest automaticly count as a win. if the person is more powerful than you he can resist it So if you are more powerful that just automatically means you can resist it? This makes no sense whatsoever.

Prove that I admitted it would kill him? So you don't think having his head ripped off will kill him. Which is it?

Passive Magical Defences stop such an attack long enough for Xavier/Strange to mind rape and cast a binding spell, which would take less than a sec, then in turn give X/S enough time to banish the weeping Sentry onto the belly of a Chaos Baest in another dimension. This isn't cbr where fights end as soon as they start. I see both engaging the other and I can see the Void winning.
If Voidtry's molecular manipulation was formidable enough to pose a threat to Strangefate then his fight with Thor would have lasted a single panel. Because comics always work out like on a vs. forum. Seriously.

WhiteWitchKing
So you don't think having his head ripped off will kill him. Which is it?

Which is you're being moronic yet again. No where did I say he'll die. That's the whole point that's being discussed. Why don't you prove he will die. He isn't YOU. You would die if Sentry ripped your head off.

quanchi112
Which is you're being moronic yet again. No where did I say he'll die. That's the whole point that's being discussed. Why don't you prove he will die. He isn't YOU. You would die if Sentry ripped your head off. You are avoiding my questions time and time again. Just answer the question. Sentry isn't real so he couldn't rip my head off you dolt.

WhiteWitchKing
You are avoiding my questions time and time again.

No I'm not. Prove that I am.

Already did.

Stick your head through Siege 2 and then spin it around really fast around your neck and see if Sentry can sever your head. Then come back tell us the results.

quanchi112
No I'm not. Prove that I am.

Already did.

Stick your head through Siege 2 and then spin it around really fast around your neck and see if Sentry can sever your head. Then come back tell us the results. Yes, you are.

Then tell me will it kill him?

You are so childish. Stick to the debate at hand.

WhiteWitchKing
Yes, you are.

Nope, I'm not avoiding.

No. I already told you earlier. If you think it can kill him, prove it.

I'm not childish. You are.

quanchi112
Nope, I'm not avoiding.

No. I already told you earlier. If you think it can kill him, prove it.

I'm not childish. You are. Yes, you are,

I asked you a question and you are still refusing to answer.

You refuse to even take a stance at this point so debate is rather difficult.

WhiteWitchKing
Yes, you are,

I asked you a question and you are still refusing to answer.

Which question?

How would Strangefate win?

- Sodomizing him.

How would Strangefate survive decapitation?

- How do you know he won't?

LMAO!!!! Bwahahaha. What don't like eating your own medicine huh?

quanchi112
Which question?

How would Strangefate win?

- Sodomizing him.

How would Strangefate survive decapitation?

- How do you know he won't?

LMAO!!!! Bwahahaha. What don't like eating your own medicine huh? Because unless proven he ca most characters die when they get their heads ripped off.

Sodomizing him isn't a real answer it's you trying to be cute.

I don't refuse to answer questions.

WhiteWitchKing
Because unless proven he ca most characters die when they get their heads ripped off

Most characters? Prove he's among these most characters you're talking about.

No I'm not. Prove Sentry can survive being sodomized.

Yeah you do. You just go around in circles and never admit to evidence when it's provided. You act all dumb like the answer was never given when it's been provided throughout pages. This is you in every thread.

quanchi112
Most characters? Prove he's among these most characters you're talking about.

No I'm not. Prove Sentry can survive being sodomized.

Yeah you do. You just go around in circles and never admit to evidence when it's provided. You act all dumb like the answer was never given when it's been provided throughout pages. This is you in every thread. I never made the claim so I don't have to prove anything.

Then you have to back up your claim sentry gets sodomized which you have yet to do. I see why you don't post that often.

Link?

WhiteWitchKing
I never made the claim so I don't have to prove anything.

Yeah you did. You claimed Sentry kill him by ripping his head off. You have to prove that.

Yeah, take your own advice and back up your claim.

Link?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.