Team Marvel Vs. Team New Gods

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

celeyhyga17
Thor
Silver Surfer
Gladiator
Nova Prime
Black Bolt

Vs.

Orion
Infinity Man
Takion
Lightray
Mr. Miracle
Big Barda

Uxas Khan
Orion, Infinity Man and Takion make it a stomp

Gecko4lif
Infinity man solos

Seriously

Warlord
Originally posted by Uxas Khan
Infinity Man and Takion make it a stomp

quanchi112
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Infinity man solos

Seriously Based on?

Q99
Infinity Man was supposed to be the one hunting down and eliminating all the New Gods in Death of the New Gods.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Q99
Infinity Man was supposed to be the one hunting down and eliminating all the New Gods in Death of the New Gods. Yes, but that was as the Source's agent. Hunting down gods one by one isn't that impressive though tbh.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Team New Gods do stomp though

the ninjak
God....the Gods even get more combatants!

Though the New Gods are pretty lame though.

Q99
Originally posted by quanchi112
Yes, but that was as the Source's agent. Hunting down gods one by one isn't that impressive though tbh.

Nevertheless, he's Darkseid's brother and has always been at least Darkseid/Highfather level.

batdude123
Orion solos.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by batdude123
Orion solos.

Bahahahaha!!! I was wondering who would make that first post. Shiet never gets old....

Omega Vision
Yes, but that was as the Source's agent. Hunting down gods one by one isn't that impressive though tbh.
It is when a lot of those Gods are High Heralds, and some of the ones he killed were arguably above HH. He was one-shotting guys like Kalibak, Mantis, and Grayven. Guys who could give the individual members of Team Marvel a decent one v one fight.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Omega Vision
It is when a lot of those Gods are High Heralds, and some of the ones he killed were arguably above HH. He was one-shotting guys like Kalibak, Mantis, and Grayven. Guys who could give the individual members of Team Marvel a decent one v one fight.

Yeah I may have overdid it with Infinity Man and Takion. =P
Though I do believe Barda and Hubby are the weakest out of all the combatants here.

Q99
Scott, sure, but Barda'll have no problem holding her own against most of the opponents. She's probably the next strongest warrior of New Genesis after Orion.

I'd bet her in a fight with Lightray.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Q99
Scott, sure, but Barda'll have no problem holding her own against most of the opponents. She's probably the next strongest warrior of New Genesis after Orion.

I'd bet her in a fight with Lightray.

Lightray can be tough. He just looks and acts like a sissy. =P

BattleMage
Thor
Silver Surfer
Gladiator

Are enough to get the job done!!

Q99
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Lightray can be tough. He just looks and acts like a sissy. =P

Yea, but Barda is really tough too. The reason she's often sent with Orion is she's just about the only NG who's strong enough to hold him back at all smile

In HtH, she's almost a match for Wonder Woman. She KOed Superman once (she thought he was mind controlled while he was trying to talk her down, so something of a 'sucker blast,' two hits with the mega rod's beams). Beat Wonder Woman 1 million. And overall is just badass.

Lord Feron
I think its really up to the weaker guys on this team. The top 3 on either can keep each other busy.

Mean while the 3 V 2 Light, M, Barda against NP and BB.

Light and M are fast but none in cluding barda have the duarbility to withstand a scream from BB.

NP could pull some kind of move he did on Xenith on them but even though it's hard to call.

Nihilist
Marvel get destroyed here.

Q99
I'd say the top two of Team NG are more than a match for anyone else in the game. Orion keeps one powerful foe busy, Barda another, but even if LR and SF get taken out by the 'less' powerful Marvels (none of whom is all that weak), the top two'll take out their opponents and move on.

Johnny Sorrow
Bit of a stomp here. Takion and Orion shouldn't be on the same team in any match.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
Bit of a stomp here. Takion and Orion shouldn't be on the same team in any match.

I respect Orionm he is badass and has proved it countless times. What makes Takion all that powerful? IMO IM is a bigger threat.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Lord Feron
I respect Orionm he is badass and has proved it countless times. What makes Takion all that powerful? IMO IM is a bigger threat.
Takion had the potential to become one of the most powerful beings in existence but in practice he was an Elite High Herald. He did fight Flash, Captain Atom, and Kyle Rayner at the same time and actually briefly held back the Godwave.

celeyhyga17
Takion had the potential to become one of the most powerful beings in existence but in practice he was an Elite High Herald. He did fight Flash, Captain Atom, and Kyle Rayner at the same time and actually briefly held back the Godwave.

Takion and Infinity Man are team 2's strongest. Orion is up there, but the other 2 are easily high herald or even higher.

celeyhyga17
here you go Galan.. =P

Warlord
Originally posted by BattleMage
Thor
Silver Surfer
Gladiator

Are enough to get the job done!!

no way...

Desaad
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Thor
Silver Surfer
Gladiator
Nova Prime
Black Bolt

Vs.

Orion
Infinity Man
Takion
Lightray
Mr. Miracle
Big Barda

Break it down

Thor vs Orion - Excellent, excellent battle. 6/10 to Orion as I see it, but a whole lot of fun no matter how you slice it.

Takion vs Silver Surfer - Push. I feel like Takion has a raw power advantage, despite feats being mostly equal, but his lack of showings and his relative inexperience hurt him.

Gladiator vs Infinity Man - Pretty solid win for Infinity Man. Basically Superman vs Infinity Man, which we know goes to Drax.

Nova Prime vs Lightray - I'm not convinced that Nova Prime (You're talking about current Rich, right?) has any more raw power than Lightray, and he's CERTAINLY not any faster or more experienced. He's stronger and he's far more durable, and that could win him the day, but I think it's a pretty even battle. (Nova SHOULD be a good bit more powerful, but generally isn't).

Black Bolt vs Big Barda and Mr. Miracle - Black Bolt takes Barda out pretty handily 1v1, but with Mr. Miracle able to go intangible, not even the scream is necessarily going to be effective. This one could go either way as well, but with the wins from above I think DC takes it overall.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Desaad
Break it down

Thor vs Orion - Excellent, excellent battle. 6/10 to Orion as I see it, but a whole lot of fun no matter how you slice it.

Takion vs Silver Surfer - Push. I feel like Takion has a raw power advantage, despite feats being mostly equal, but his lack of showings and his relative inexperience hurt him.

Gladiator vs Infinity Man - Pretty solid win for Infinity Man. Basically Superman vs Infinity Man, which we know goes to Drax.

Nova Prime vs Lightray - I'm not convinced that Nova Prime (You're talking about current Rich, right?) has any more raw power than Lightray, and he's CERTAINLY not any faster or more experienced. He's stronger and he's far more durable, and that could win him the day, but I think it's a pretty even battle. (Nova SHOULD be a good bit more powerful, but generally isn't).

Black Bolt vs Big Barda and Mr. Miracle - Black Bolt takes Barda out pretty handily 1v1, but with Mr. Miracle able to go intangible, not even the scream is necessarily going to be effective. This one could go either way as well, but with the wins from above I think DC takes it overall.

damn boooy.... you get really descriptive. i agree for the most part though. thor > orion and Nova Prime > Lightray =P

Blackest Knight
with orion, New Gods win

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Blackest Knight
with orion, New Gods win

takion and IM are more of a cause for the win.

Prep-Man
Orion > Thor as well. Though, it's more of an even split, IMO.

Warlord
Thor > Orion as well. Though, it's more of an even split, IMO
smile

Gecko4lif
Based on?

Almost every showing he has ever had

Lord Feron

I agree he has the potential part. I thought it was most impressive when he messed around with the flash powers. I don't even think he cuts it for elite high herald, he needs more feats.

Q99
The only problem Barda should have with BB is the voice, otherwise she's the more powerful.

Takion is the replacement for high father. He can freeze time, dampen energy to the point of turning off a GL ring, manipulate energy, and so on.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Q99
The only problem Barda should have with BB is the voice, otherwise she's the more powerful.

Takion is the replacement for high father. He can freeze time, dampen energy to the point of turning off a GL ring, manipulate energy, and so on.

Wait what he can freeze time? I guess i missed that part. When did he do that?

Desaad
Wait what he can freeze time? I guess i missed that part. When did he do that?

Final Night. Stopped time, 'stepped between the seconds', and moved a big group of heroes away from a Sun Eater attack, saving their lives.

Just did it instinctually.

iceman24567
New gods stomp pretty bad here

The Nuul
Orion solos.

Allankles
Regular Takion is a skyfather, way too many abilities with few limitations not be at least skyfather. Infinity Man is low skyfather in my book. Orion and Lightray are easily in SS and Thor's bracket and Mr Miracle (regular) even without his godly powers was born with the full ALE in his brain.

EDIT: So team New Gods take this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.