Kinda odd moment at work last night...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Elevator went out of order at work last night. Some old man, 60ish, with a bad back, complained that he could not get his suitcases down the stairs. Naturally I volunteered to help him.

So I went to his room and got his big ass suitcases and hauled them down 4 flights of stairs. He had pulled his truck in front of the lobby, and I put them inside for him. I noticed a female in the passenger seat, didn't pay her any mind. Dude went back to his room because he forgot his laptop.

So, I am putting his bags in his truck, and the chick gets out. DAMN. ****in hottie. 23-24ish, hispanic, body like POW. In her limited english she asks me if I am single, I say yes. She hands me a card with her cell number on it and walks away, says "call me."

At this point I think it's dudes daughter. Well, he comes back downstairs, hands me the laptop, and says "Put that on the front seat next to my WIFE."

confused

To top it off, he didn't even tip me.

sad

steverules_2
Maybe you could take the tip out of her awesome

Rogue Jedi
No way in hell I call her, but DAMN man, she was HOT.

steverules_2
Why would you not call her?

Rogue Jedi
She's......Married. I don't talk to women in a relationship.

steverules_2
I can't remember if you have a girlfriend or not

Rogue Jedi
Nope.

steverules_2
When did you last have one? I swear it wasn't long ago but...my whole memory is a mess so...

Rogue Jedi
Coupla months ago.

steverules_2
Oh right...what happened?

Rogue Jedi
Dust hasn't settled yet.

steverules_2
Gotcha

LanceWindu
She was a hooker. haermm

§P0oONY
Originally posted by LanceWindu
She was a hooker. haermm Sounds very possible.

LanceWindu
Or at the very least a mail-order bride.

mikeydude
nice.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Or at the very least a mail-order bride. I think so. But a hot one that I can shag anytime I want.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.