Can they cut the Juggernaut?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Can the following attacks cut the Juggernaut?

A blast of Superman's Heat Vision (pissed off)

A slice from Wonder Woman's Sword of Hephaestus

A blast of the Omega Effect (full power)

A swing from Hawkman's Nth Metal Mace

A full power blast from Galactus

A slash from Zauriel's sword

A slash from Cheetah's claws

A backhand slap from Darkseid

A throw of Wonder Woman's tiara

A slash from Daken's Muramasa claws

A swing of Thor's Mjolnir

A shield toss from Captain America's shield (tossed by a Class 100+ brick)

A stab from Mera's trident

A slash from Terrax's axe

A slash from Forerunner's bladed gloves

A blast from Odin's Gungnir

The Bat-Kick

JakeTheBank
Where is the Batkick? biscuits

Omega Vision
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Where is the Batkick? biscuits
**** I forgot. Edited.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Omega Vision
**** I forgot. Edited.

Good man.

You should probably add an attack from Galactus, too. Seeing as how Juggernaut > the Big G according to some of our more enlightened members.

Q99
Good man.

You should probably add an attack from Galactus, too. Seeing as how Juggernaut > the Big G according to some of our more enlightened members.

Galactus doesn't really cut though.

WickedDynamite

YES

DEFINETLY

ABSOLUTELY

PLAUSIBLE

OH YEAH!

PLAUSIBLE

DOUBT IT

MAYBE

HMMM

A DUNNO

OH YEAH

NOPE

PLAUSIBLE

HMMM

DUNNO

YEAH

OLD JOKE GET NEW MATERIAL PLEASE

Starscream M
Good man.

You should probably add an attack from Galactus, too. Seeing as how Juggernaut > the Big G according to some of our more enlightened members. I take it that's a dig at me.

I have shown time and time again proof of juggernaut's durability over galactus. Whether you choose to accept evidence or hold on to ignorance is your call. no expression

King Kandy
Originally posted by Starscream M
I take it that's a dig at me.

I have shown time and time again proof of juggernaut's durability over galactus. Whether you choose to accept evidence or hold on to ignorance is your call. no expression
lol, when have you ever proved anything... I don't remember you posting a scan in my life.

Naija boy

lmao. uve been absolutely embarassed evry time u bring up that foolishness...............Heck ur embarassed nearly evry time u post. Keep up the delusions tho.

quanchi112

I have shown time and time again proof of juggernaut's durability over galactus. Whether you choose to accept evidence or hold on to ignorance is your call. no expression Link?

Digi
Take it to PMs, you two. Your argument has no bearing on this thread, and will be dealt with harshly if it continues.

KingD19
Originally posted by Digi
Take it to PMs, you two. Your argument has no bearing on this thread, and will be dealt with harshly if it continues.

Deal with it harshly anyway, your a mod...ABUSE YOUR AWESOME POWER!!!!! cool

the ninjak
Some of them don't even cut....

But anyway....No

JakeTheBank

Paranoid much?

You're not the only one who thinks as much, which is frightening of itself.

the ninjak
Cosmic Power at Galactus' level should be more advanced than Cyttorak's enchantment....

Starscream M

You're not the only one who thinks as much, which is frightening of itself. stop memberbashing

batdude123
stop memberbashing

Stop making it so easy.

jalek moye
Originally posted by the ninjak
Cosmic Power at Galactus' level should be more advanced than Cyttorak's enchantment....

his blasts are not really piercing attacks tho

JakeTheBank
stop memberbashing

lol?

How am I bashing? erm

Starscream M
lol?

How am I bashing? erm you're belittling the opinions of people who disagree with your stance by saying it's frightening...that's a bit extreme

I don't say that it is frightening that you think galactus more durable even though I believe you're very wrong.

the ninjak
Originally posted by jalek moye
his blasts are not really piercing attacks tho

True! Just interested in the whole Galactus VS Juggs debate.

Galactus couldn't crush Juggs to death.

JakeTheBank
you're belittling the opinions of people who disagree with your stance by saying it's frightening...that's a bit extreme

I don't say that it is frightening that you think galactus more durable even though I believe you're very wrong.

If I called them "stupid" or "dumb" or something along those lines, your point might have some more merit to it. It's no more extreme than ranting about how whiny Thor fans are, amirite?

You don't have to say it, but if you did, I wouldn't think you were bashing me or my opinions.

batdude123
If I called them "stupid" or "dumb" or something along those lines, your point might have some more merit to it. It's no more extreme than ranting about how whiny Thor fans are, amirite?

You don't have to say it, but if you did, I wouldn't think you were bashing me or my opinions.

Your opinions suck ass.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by batdude123
Your opinions suck ass.

Dude...not cool. sad

batdude123
Dude...not cool. sad

I is sowwy. hoss

Badabing
Originally posted by Digi
Take it to PMs, you two. Your argument has no bearing on this thread, and will be dealt with harshly if it continues. I guess some of you missed Digi's post. That means Starscream and Jake especially.

Starscream M

You don't have to say it, but if you did, I wouldn't think you were bashing me or my opinions. I'm just saying you should keep an open mind

people used to call me ignorant when I told them hulk was more powerful than thor

now that we have seen various instances proving that recently, do you think said people have admitted they were wrong? Nooooo....instead they're now bashing Marvel and saying Marvel doesn't know how to write thor, etc. They're a buncha whiny clowns.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Badabing
I guess some of you missed Digi's post. That means Starscream and Jake especially. but he started it...ok I'll stop. embarrasment

WickedDynamite
shifty

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/15047/597676-juggs_gladiator1_super.jpg

Ptr_Grifin
That scan if from a comic based off the cartoon show. It's not in 616.

WickedDynamite
no expression

Starscream M
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
That scan if from a comic based off the cartoon show. It's not in 616. well, gladiator can certainly throw juggernaut in comics as well.

WickedDynamite
The scan was just for giggles...we know is from the xmen cartoon of the 90s.

Are Juggs fans really that paranoid that every feat that Juggs loses there is a reasonable explanation for him losing?

daaammmn.... erm

the ninjak
Originally posted by WickedDynamite

Are Juggs fans really that paranoid that every feat that Juggs loses there is a reasonable explanation for him losing?

daaammmn.... erm

Yeah but throwing Juggs isn't cutting him.

WickedDynamite
Another one...jeesh...

Ptr_Grifin

daaammmn.... erm

Don't flatter yourself. I only posted information you'd hope others wouldn't know. You're not the first to post that scan and not point out that it is from a different universe. Others tried to say it did happen in the normal continuity, just to make Juggs look bad.

Starscream M

daaammmn.... erm what're you rambling about? nobody is trying to explain for juggernaut's losing in this thread. I even said it would be completely possible for your scan to happen in 616.

the ninjak
Man! I thought it actually did happen after watching that episode of Xmen.

psycho gundam

A blast of Superman's Heat Vision (pissed off)

A slice from Wonder Woman's Sword of Hephaestus

A blast of the Omega Effect (full power)

A swing from Hawkman's Nth Metal Mace

A full power blast from Galactus

A slash from Zauriel's sword

A slash from Cheetah's claws

A backhand slap from Darkseid

A throw of Wonder Woman's tiara

A slash from Daken's Muramasa claws

A swing of Thor's Mjolnir

A shield toss from Captain America's shield (tossed by a Class 100+ brick)

A stab from Mera's trident

A slash from Terrax's axe

A slash from Forerunner's bladed gloves

A blast from Odin's Gungnir

The Bat-Kick considering shatterstar cut him (swords created by "technomagic"wink, a few of these guys could at least scratch him since a good number have concentrated magic or magic negation properties.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Badabing
I guess some of you missed Digi's post. That means Starscream and Jake especially.

Fair enough.

Knowsbleed33

daaammmn.... erm

Are Juggernaut haters so pathetic they have to reference non-canon material to low-ball the character?

WickedDynamite
Very original....

Encore! ENCORE!

Knowsbleed33
I win.

batdude123
At sucking. vin

Knowsbleed33
I win at winning.

psycho gundam

daaammmn.... erm Originally posted by the ninjak
Yeah but throwing Juggs isn't cutting him.

heh, a non-canon scan of gladiator not cutting juggernaut.... oh brother

Blackest Knight
all of them cut him 2 pieces

Mshinu
Shatterstar`s sword cut Juggs but Mjolnir has failed to do any damage again and again... Hmm is he immune to blunt force even if magical then?

Ptr_Grifin
Originally posted by Mshinu
Shatterstar`s sword cut Juggs but Mjolnir has failed to do any damage again and again... Hmm is he immune to blunt force even if magical then?

Not all magical swords/weapons can harm him. It really depends on the type of magic and how powerful it is. But more importantly, it depends on the writer.

OneDumbG0
^ I've been thinking that as long as the attack doesn't involve stopping or halting Juggernaut's momentum, then his forcefield doesn't turn on. So if you try to slash him, you strike the armor directly and his armor is relatively invincible (but capable of being damaged). But if you try to push him back with an attack, i.e., Mjolnir toss, then the forcefield's up and he's virtually invincible.

So his forcefield (which makes him virtually invulnerable) is directly tied to his momentum enchantment.

I think this explanation helps explain certain circumstances, e.g., his armor getting shredded by claws contrasted with his forcefield completely negating a Mjolnir-toss. The former has nothing to do with momentum enchantment and the latter does. So he only seems more invincible to the latter type of situations than he does to the former type. But there're probably holes to poke in this No-Prize attempt as well.

"Id"
What about Majestros with his sword molded from a fragment of the creation engine?

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ I've been thinking that as long as the attack doesn't involve stopping or halting Juggernaut's momentum, then his forcefield doesn't turn on. So if you try to slash him, you strike the armor directly and his armor is relatively invincible (but capable of being damaged). But if you try to push him back with an attack, i.e., Mjolnir toss, then the forcefield's up and he's virtually invincible.

So his forcefield (which makes him virtually invulnerable) is directly tied to his momentum enchantment.

I think this explanation helps explain certain circumstances, e.g., his armor getting shredded by claws contrasted with his forcefield completely negating a Mjolnir-toss. The former has nothing to do with momentum enchantment and the latter does. So he only seems more invincible to the latter type of situations than he does to the former type. But there're probably holes to poke in this No-Prize attempt as well.

His FF certainly isn't tied to his unstoppability. He said in MU #150 that he basically only used the FF when he didn't want people to touch him., and since the FF can actually stop and redirect another object/persons momentum, it makes sense.

A shadow-forged sword being swung by a class 90 bounced off his bare skin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.