Thor and Wonder Woman vs Godzilla

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Who wins?

JakeTheBank
Godzilla was a beast back in the day, though I'm not sure what he's operating at now.

As is, between Mjolnir and the bracers, Godzilla's ranged attacks won't be doing much.

the ninjak
Godzilla loses two eyeballs then it's all downhill from there.

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Godzilla was a beast back in the day, though I'm not sure what he's operating at now.

As is, between Mjolnir and the bracers, Godzilla's ranged attacks won't be doing much. dood, what the hell is bracers and mjolnir gonna do against zilla's atomic breath?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by the ninjak
Godzilla loses two eyeballs then it's all downhill from there. Literally

Q99
Originally posted by Starscream M
dood, what the hell is bracers and mjolnir gonna do against zilla's atomic breath?

... block it?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Q99
... block it? its radiation

bracers and mjolnir can't block radiation

Naija boy
Thor beats his ass.

Q99
its radiation

Yes they can, mjolnir absorbs energy including radiation and the bracers make a forcefield that stops everything, radiation included.

And heck, Diana's walked around in nuclear reactors before (with fresh wounds no less).

WickedDynamite
Diana's lasso and nuff said.

the ninjak
its radiation

When they see those back crystals light up they WILL dodge that S###!

Then they take out Zilla's eyes then double WHAM his eardrums. Brake some toes then Godblast his skull.

Then Thor gets laid on Zilla's belly.

Black bolt z
its radiation

bracers and mjolnir can't block radiation They how does thor fight radioactive man?

Q99

I didn't know Thor was into dinosaurs.

CosmicComet

He regens them instantly.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Q99
I didn't know Thor was into dinosaurs.

LOL .......Diana.
Originally posted by CosmicComet
He regens them instantly.
Read my later quote.

cdtm
I hear Thor actually fought Marvel's version of Godzilla, and have been looking for the issue ever since. It sounds pretty awesome.

Basically, Thor tried a bunch of ineffectual attacks, and I think Wasp is the one who put him down by flying in his ear.

As for this fight, I'm giving it to Thor and Wonder Woman. Godzilla's kind of hard to put down though.. In his history and various incarnations he took everything from conventional masers to Kiryu going critical and being frozen in a mass of "absolute zero" cold.. And godzilla just walks away.

Godblasting his head off should probably do it though. Or maybe Wonder Woman can use her power over animals, if it works on a man made creature who's not really part of nature...

CosmicComet
God blast won't do it.

cdtm
its radiation

WW's bracers can block the sonic scream of the Black Canary. When she puts them together, they create a force field that blocks just about anything.

Radiation shouldn't be a problem for her (Not that she couldn't just dodge the attack.)

cdtm
God blast won't do it.

It punched through Celestial armor. Is Godzillas head harder than Celestial protective armor?

Q99
LOL .......Diana.

His odds are better with godzilla.

You should lay off the out-of-character sex references.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Q99
His odds are better with godzilla.

You should lay off the out-of-character sex references.

Yes Sir!!!

batdude123
its radiation

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e156/marvelkris/Scans/aemh04157gv-1.jpg

WickedDynamite
God blast won't do it.

It could....

..the only Kaiju monster to beat Godzilla was Mothra. She did it by trapping him in a cocoon.

God Blast would just deciminate half the earth and more...

Mindship
Originally posted by WickedDynamite
Diana's lasso......around atomic nuts ftw.

Starscream M

God Blast would just deciminate half the earth and more... no it wouldn't. thor used it on juggernaut and it created not even an aftershock or anything.

cdtm
Originally posted by batdude123

Good one.

And Thor's hammer's absorbed eveything from Magneto's magnetic shield to Surfer's Power Cosmic. Godzilla's radiation shouldn't be a problem.

WickedDynamite
Originally posted by batdude123

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/Hulk3389/thorhammer.jpg

evil face

CosmicComet
It could....

..the only Kaiju monster to beat Godzilla was Mothra. She did it by trapping him in a cocoon.

God Blast would just deciminate half the earth and more...

That was Showa Godzilla. And Mothra got killed. A couple of Mothra larvae wrapped him in a cocoon.

In Godzilla vs Megaguirus, he got hit by a blackhole and came back soon at the end of the movie

I assume we are talking about Marvel Godzilla anyway, who Thor pretty much had no answer for.

tkitna
Originally posted by cdtm
I hear Thor actually fought Marvel's version of Godzilla, and have been looking for the issue ever since. It sounds pretty awesome.

Basically, Thor tried a bunch of ineffectual attacks, and I think Wasp is the one who put him down by flying in his ear.

I have the book somewhere. Basically Godzilla was destroying the city and the Avengers show up. Godzilla is going to push a building down and Thor flys to the other side and they have a pushing contest in which its a stalemate. The Wasp does fly in his ear and blasts him with her stingers. Cant remember what happens at the end. Havent read it in years.

Yes, I collected the Godzilla series because he was cool. Since he was cool and Thor and Wonder Woman suck, Godzilla wins.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by cdtm
It punched through Celestial armor. Is Godzillas head harder than Celestial protective armor? No.But his nuts are.Originally posted by WickedDynamite
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c324/Hulk3389/thorhammer.jpg

evil face How the dang did he do that.

cdtm
Originally posted by Black bolt z
No.But his nuts are. How the dang did he do that.

How indeed? Happy Dance

This is like the fight of Hulks dreams. Like he couldn't have "dreamt" up a better outcome.

But that's as ridiculous as Hulk fighting Stark in his regular armor and old first armor at the same time, or Hulk laying on a psychiatrists couch and working through his issues with Doc Sampson.

Am I being too subtle? big grin

Shinzo_Mafune
If I'm not mistaken even the combined efforts of the Fantastic Four and The Avengers couldn't stop Godzilla in his Marvel run. I think he can win this without too much trouble.

Q99
Between those two teams, there's only one Top Tier though, Thor. A second top tier, and one with a lasso long enough to be useful against a giant monster, is more useful than a bunch of less powerful supers.

JakeTheBank
It's not like Thor and Diana haven't beaten giant monsters before, either...

cdtm
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
It's not like Thor and Diana haven't beaten giant monsters before, either...

Godzilla tied up with the lasso would be an amusing sight..

Warlord
its radiation

drain it

Warlord
Originally posted by Black bolt z
No.But his nuts are. How the dang did he do that.

by not being canon

Sasaraixx
its radiation

When have the bracers been shown incapable of blocking radiation?

jinzin
Godzilla has a healing factor? confused

When they see those back crystals light up they WILL dodge that S###!

Then they take out Zilla's eyes then double WHAM his eardrums. Brake some toes then Godblast his skull.

What the f**k?

Godzilla's already given the entirety of the avengers, Fantastic four, Shield, and a handful of other new york based super heroes more than they could handle.... and that was his weak incarnation... no expression

Starscream M
Originally posted by jinzin
Godzilla has a healing factor? confused

What the f**k?

Godzilla's already given the entirety of the avengers, Fantastic four, Shield, and a handful of other new york based super heroes more than they could handle.... and that was his weak incarnation... no expression thor and wonderwoman are more powerful than avengers, ff4, and shield combined

jinzin
thor and wonderwoman are more powerful than avengers, ff4, and shield combined

Uhhhhh...... Thor was ON that Avengers team. confused

And call me crazy but I'm having a hard time coming to terms with the idea that Diana could take Iron Man, Vision, Human Torch, Thing, Invisible Woman, Mr. Fantastic, Wasp, Pym, and the entirety of SHIELD some of which wielding FF tech by herself AND at the same time....... no expression

And once more, that was one of Godzilla's weakest incarnations... erm

Seriously the big G's getting totally undersold in this thread.

Godzilla is called the king of the monsters for a damned reason!

The thing has regened from a still beating heart, regened from being decomposed at a subatomic level.

Tanked blasts at absolute zero, blasts hotter than the sun, disintigration beams, 500 nukes, survived being attacked with a black hole... TWICE, and pretty much tanked every concievable super power there is.

He's spontaneously developed powers on the spot and already bolsters a massive plethora of old ones.

He's way too much for Thor and Wonder Woman alone to handle under most interpretations. erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.