World war Hulk vs Mongul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stranglehold300
The fight is on an alien planet in a destroyed city. No all life is dead. Fire is everywhere.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/2d/World_War_Hulk_1.jpg/250px-World_War_Hulk_1.jpg

vs

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_gWQaU40PH24/SXTss8KIi7I/AAAAAAAABCM/KOc23LuEiQI/s320/mongul.gif

Who ever wins takes control of the planet. They are bloodlusted.

JakeTheBank
I think Mongul is going to get his ass beat. Mongul Jr. will get WTF pawned unless he has power rings.

Black bolt z
Scans of Mongul please.

SevenShackles
Pre crisis mongul? Or wimp mongul jr?

Slaanesh
normal Mongul lose..
Mongul with rings win..

Prep-Man
I think that's Mongul JR. If it's original Mongul, he wins.

thanos-prime
WWh i assume this is Jr w/o rings.

Wild Shadow
either one with no rings go down hard.. complete utter morons.

Prep-Man
Mongul with rings would win. He did take on the Corps. With Ion and Guy.

Gecko4lif
Original mongul makes hulk a concubine

Mongul jr w/o rings gets shamed

Warlord
hulk

Mshinu
Mongul sr wins
Mongul jr dies

Wild Shadow
Mongul sr gets his @$$ beat the same as his son... the only mongul worth anything was the pre crisis silver age one.. after that and his retcon make over Sr. is just as pathetic as his son if not more. he got beat by Hal if iirc and also by kyle and was mistreated by cyborg superman constantly during the coast city fiasco..

Blackest Knight
Mongul

quanchi112
WW Hulk wins.

iceman24567
Depending on which Mongul we are using here the only Mongul that loses is Jr without rings

SevenShackles
No rings no glory

Omega Vision
Originally posted by iceman24567
Depending on which Mongul we are using here the only Mongul that loses is Jr without rings
Even Mongul Sr wasn't anywhere close to his PC levels. Cyborg Superman treated him like a chump. He does a little better than his son (sans rings) but Hulk still beats him 8/10. Mongul Jr with Rings takes it 8/10 but only takes 1/10 without them.

Wild Shadow
i am glad i am not the only one that recognizes the chump factor of mongul Sr.

Prep-Man
But Mongul JR. is no chump. He has a good healing factor, durable (has shown this), and can take on teams with the rings power.

Wild Shadow
healing factor b/c he didn't die from sinestro's impalement, right?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
healing factor b/c he didn't die from sinestro's impalement, right?

No, Mother Mercy. Corps thought he was dead, but he wasn't. He also took off his arm and fought.

Wild Shadow
hmm. i would have to see how his HF would help him in this type of fight a scan would be nice.

Prep-Man
Ah, well, if he gets NO rings, Mongul gets stomped. Hulk probably just throws him in the sun, ftw.

But, if he did have rings, Mongul would take a small majority.

FearOfBlood
Even on KMC, Mongul can't win this, come on.

iceman24567
^Wrong again

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
^Wrong again How do you think Mongul wins?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.