World Breaker Hulk vs. HP Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Discuss.

Merlyn
Double D.

thanos-prime
HP stomps

Prep-Man
Hulk throws him into the sun, ftw.

john allerdyce
durlaugh

Spire
HP DD

vansonbee
Currently DD, he has Superman/others to compare feat capabilities.

Blackest Knight
HP DD

quanchi112
Wb hulk wins.

iceman24567
Doomsday stomps

galactusischere
Hulk.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Doomsday stomps How does he stomp?

supremthor
DD is Stronger, Faster, Smarter etc. Remember that childhood song"anything you can do i can do better" thats what DD is to WBhulk.

TheTyrant
How is Hunter Prey DD stronger than Hulk?

Badabing
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Hulk throws him into the sun, ftw. Originally posted by quanchi112
Wb hulk wins. Originally posted by galactusischere
Hulk. Originally posted by john allerdyce
durlaugh

FearOfBlood
WWh beat an all out Sentry.
WB is way above WWH and Sentry.
WB Hulk for the win (10/10).

A hella fight would be WWH (not enraged) vs DD H/P.

Warlord
lol at the DD STOMPS comments...the fight can go both ways

Mshinu
WBH can`t control his energy output. He breaks the planet then blows himself up.

quanchi112
Originally posted by supremthor
DD is Stronger, Faster, Smarter etc. Remember that childhood song"anything you can do i can do better" thats what DD is to WBhulk. DD is smarter? laughing out loud laughing out loud

Mshinu
DD is just barely smarter than Sarah Palin

iceman24567
DD doesn't need to be smarter his fists will do the talking and down goes Hulk

The Nuul
Originally posted by thanos-prime
HP stomps Originally posted by iceman24567
Doomsday stomps

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Mshinu
DD is just barely smarter than Sarah Palin EVERYONE is smarter than sarah palin.

Lord_Talron
being smarter than sarah palin is NOT a feat xD

quanchi112
DD doesn't need to be smarter his fists will do the talking and down goes Hulk WW Hulk would beat DD. He's smarter an gets more powerful as the fight goes on. WB Hulk seemed like even his farts could level states. DD is in trouble.

If he would break the planet by walking on it, then he certainly is stronger then DD. Assuming they fight in an indestuctible setting, WBH likely wins, although he lacks feats of durability and fighting prowess, if we give him the warhulk's feats on that, he can take it. He is also a lot smarter than DD, that's for sure.

Stranglehold300
WWHulk wins.
He is just as smart.

Doomsday is just a Hulk wanne be.

Hulk is smarter in fighting. He will just adapt to Doomsdays attacks.

iceman24567
^WTF

Starscream M
This is World Breaker Hulk at his most enraged state. He is constantly telepathically sent images of Betty being brutally mauled by Doomsday. He gets his adamantium arm brace.

No BFR.

Who wins?

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/37320/773301-doomsday_rage.jpg vs http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/153697-81655-hulk.jpg

Galan007
WBH would definitely win the first match, imo. But I think DD could very well resurrect with some type of gamma-nullifying powers.

Prep-Man
World Breaker Doomsday would rock.

Cubey
Was H/P Doomsday > Gog Wars Doomsday? Just wondering..

Galan007
Originally posted by Cubey
Was H/P Doomsday > Gog Wars Doomsday? Definitely.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Cubey
Was H/P Doomsday > Gog Wars Doomsday? Just wondering.. HP Doomsday was the most fearsome Doomsday ever. He made Darkseid look like a helpless toddler and superman quiver like a girl.

OneDumbG0
Merge time: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=529165&pagenumber=1

Starscream M
Originally posted by Galan007
WBH would definitely win the first match, imo. definitely win?

based on what?

Superman treated HP DD as basically an unbeatable entity whose only demise was BFR to the end of time...I doubt Superman would've reacted in the same way to WBH

Had forgotten about this thread. Hulk eats him.

Stoic
World Breaker breaks DD.

Prep-Man
DD.

Badabing
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Merge time: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=529165&pagenumber=1 thumb up

Galan007
Originally posted by Starscream M
definitely win?

based on what? Brute powa.

TheHulk
Worldbreaker Hulk 10/10 or 8-9/10

h1a8
HP koes him up in record time.

carver9
WWH 8/10

iceman24567
Doomsday breaks him

quanchi112
Hulk smashes him.

Stoic
I'm wondering what feats HP Doomsday have that even compare to breaking a city with one hit? Not to even speak of an entire planet.

Sundipped
Bump.
Still a stomp for Doomsday.

Diesldude
You can make WBH crazy with rage and he will still die. HP DD couldn't be physically harmed. Virtually indestructible and with quicker healing than wolverine. Hulk's healing factor can be overcome - and he won't have a wishing well to resurrect him.

Diesldude
When is collateral damage considered a sole indication of strength? I don't see Odin/ Zeus even galactus breaking cities with each step.

carver9
Originally posted by Diesldude
You can make WBH crazy with rage and he will still die. HP DD couldn't be physically harmed. Virtually indestructible and with quicker healing than wolverine. Hulk's healing factor can be overcome - and he won't have a wishing well to resurrect him.

Is that why a far weaker Superman than Superman before the Reboot punched HP and made him bleed.? Logic for the win. WBH would either punch his head off or beat him senseless. This is a non fight...WWH would have been a better match and even then I would give him a majority. The JLA HP fought has received upgrades since then so I don't see why HP is getting all of this credit when people like Konvikt and others has repeated what he's done "against a more powerful JLA"...hell, HP defeated Orion with a freaking tank.

WWH 7 or 8/10
WBH stomps...stronger, more durable and overall more powerful.

carver9
When is collateral damage considered a sole indication of strength? I don't see Odin/ Zeus even galactus breaking cities with each step.

When someone punches is doing this, that's when you have to think.

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/Marvel%20Comics/Hulks%20limits/IncredibleHulks634021.jpg

You using skyfathers as a testament of strength should tell you clearly how powerful this version of Hulk was. His aftershocks was killing heralds. I think any high skyfather could beat him for a majority in a fist fight but they are going to have to amp tremendously to do it.

brownqk
WBH easily

carver9
Originally posted by brownqk
WBH easily

Pretty much. I don't even think this is a fight anymore.

Placidity
Originally posted by carver9
Pretty much. I don't even think this is a fight anymore.

Only takes one comment to change your mind eh.

carver9
Originally posted by Placidity
Only takes one comment to change your mind eh.

Naah, I said that WWH would.be a better fight, not WBH. Too much for "any" Doomsday.

Stoic
When is collateral damage considered a sole indication of strength?

With the same indication that Super Guy X is very strong because he picked up a Chevy and tossed it from the Earth to the Sun. Given the amount of destruction that the Hulk caused in a short span of time in terms of actual real estate devastation (which was huge), you pretty much get the gist that the Hulk was operating on, or at a level that was not seen by any Doomsday. The crazier part is that he wasn't done. He could have continued to grow stronger. According to feats WB Hulk outdid HP Doomsday by a large margin.

JakeTheBank
Hulk versus Doomsday. One's the most hyped (often overhyped) form of one of the strongest bricks in comics...

...and the other is the most hyped (often overhyped) form of one of the strongest bricks in comics.

Naija boy
WBH dominates.

h1a8
Don't think WBH can one shot DD. If not then DD can evolve on the spot more resistance. Also if those claws can go through Superman like he is made of liquid then they definitely can penetrate Hulk. Wasn't Betty slicing him up with a metal sword?

carver9
Yes, Betty was slicing him up with some enhanced weaponry made by Umar. He was healing almost instantly though. Hulk can literally overpower Doomsday, lay him on the ground face down and just test his strength on him all day (like ripping limbs off) and Doomsday can't do a thing about it. This fight isn't fair at all.

Diesldude
Is that why a far weaker Superman than Superman before the Reboot punched HP and made him bleed.? Logic for the win.
What... That's a LIE. Prove it with a scan. I just looked through the entire arc and I didn't see HP DD bleed.

WBH would either punch his head off or beat him senseless. This is a non fight...WWH would have been a better match and even then I would give him a majority. WWH hulk will break his hand punching DD. You put WWH on ancient Krypton and he won't make it out alive.

The JLA HP fought has received upgrades since then so I don't see why HP is getting all of this credit when people like Konvikt and others has repeated what he's done "against a more powerful JLA"...hell, HP defeated Orion with a freaking tank.

WWH 7 or 8/10
WBH stomps...stronger, more durable and overall more powerful.
Are you nuts, when did the JLA fight HP DD? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you have no clue as to what you are talking about right?
HP DD is as strong as superman, virtually indestructible and if you happen to cut him, he heals faster than Wolverine. There is nothing WBH can do here and if you had read hunter Prey you would know this. PWND!!

Get back to me when WBH can do to Zeus what HP DD did to DS, alright there Champ?

carver9
What... That's a LIE. Prove it with a scan. I just looked through the entire arc and I didn't see HP DD bleed.

WWH hulk will break his hand punching DD. You put WWH on ancient Krypton and he won't make it out alive.

Are you nuts, when did the JLA fight HP DD? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you have no clue as to what you are talking about right?
HP DD is as strong as superman, virtually indestructible and if you happen to cut him, he heals faster than Wolverine. There is nothing WBH can do here and if you had read hunter Prey you would know this. PWND!!

Get back to me when WBH can do to Zeus what HP DD did to DS, alright there Champ?

I will look for the scan.

Lol...that was a FAR weaker Superman. Are you literally comparing him to WWH or even WBH? Make a thread. DOS Superman vs Savage Hulk.

Lol...WWH would break his hands punching Doomsday? WTF. Why didn't he break his hands punching Juggernaut. Why didn't a weaker Superman break his hands punching Doomsayers? Something is wrong with you. Superman has received upgrades since then. Current Superman would wreck HP Doomsday.

HP Doomsday is as strong as classic Superman. HP Doomsday can take punishment dished from a classic Superman. WBH overpowers him and rip his limbs off. Just that easy. You using Superman as a bench mark isn't helping your argument, especially classic Superman...the same Supes that admitted it would hurt his hands punching Lobo.

Lololololololol....are you REALLY comparing Darkseid weak a** to Zeus? REALLY?

Stoic
WWH hulk will break his hand punching DD. You put WWH on ancient Krypton and he won't make it out alive.

No. Lest we forget the hell that he caused, and went through during the Crossroads, and that was an inferior Hulk.

HP Doomsday did nothing to even begin to compare to the weight that WB Hulk was pushing around in the Dark Dimension. DD was impervious to what Superman was trying to do to him, but WB Hulk is far above Superman when it comes to pure strength, and Doomsday did not show any feats that ever came close to WB Hulks strength feats.

Zeus would absolutely own Darkseid, just like Superman did, except that it would be far worse. Darkseid himself once said that Superman was a peer. Zeus is much further above Superman that it's ridiculous.

Diesldude
I will look for the scan.

Lol...that was a FAR weaker Superman. Are you literally comparing him to WWH or even WBH? Make a thread. DOS Superman vs Savage Hulk.

Lol...WWH would break his hands punching Doomsday? WTF. Why didn't he break his hands punching Juggernaut. Why didn't a weaker Superman break his hands punching Doomsayers? Something is wrong with you. Superman has received upgrades since then. Current Superman would wreck HP Doomsday.

HP Doomsday is as strong as classic Superman. HP Doomsday can take punishment dished from a classic Superman. WBH overpowers him and rip his limbs off. Just that easy. You using Superman as a bench mark isn't helping your argument, especially classic Superman...the same Supes that admitted it would hurt his hands punching Lobo.

Lololololololol....are you REALLY comparing Darkseid weak a** to Zeus? REALLY?

^^ wwh hurting his hand punching DD was in response to the nonsense you posted about wwh punching dd's head off and your response above is the same nonsense. "wbh will punch his head off". "wbh will rip his limbs off". Nothing new same sh1t different words. Provide scans to back up what you say and get your stories straight, DOS was a different arc than Hunter Prey.

Diesldude
Originally posted by Stoic
No. Lest we forget the hell that he caused, and went through during the Crossroads, and that was an inferior Hulk.

HP Doomsday did nothing to even begin to compare to the weight that WB Hulk was pushing around in the Dark Dimension. DD was impervious to what Superman was trying to do to him, but WB Hulk is far above Superman when it comes to pure strength, and Doomsday did not show any feats that ever came close to WB Hulks strength feats.

Zeus would absolutely own Darkseid, just like Superman did, except that it would be far worse. Darkseid himself once said that Superman was a peer. Zeus is much further above Superman that it's ridiculous. Stoic, sorry bro I'll respond when I am on my pc.

zeel
HP DD was a monster, but i think WBH was even stronger. This verison of hulk beats DD the first time. Then DD adapts.

The hulk dies.

quanchi112
Hulk definitely kills him the first go round.

tijay
B
ump

Naija boy
WBH dominates

celeyhyga17
WBH

xJLxKing
A bit laughable that people choose WBH. But, it's a bliss

Naija boy
Right... What is soo laughable about it? Please elaborate.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by xJLxKing
A bit laughable that people choose WBH. But, it's a bliss
Huh?

Why is it laughable? WBH is completely capable of getting a forum win over HP Doomy.

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
A bit laughable that people choose WBH. But, it's a bliss What's so laughable about this ? Go on.

iscaremonkeys
World Breaker Hulk

carver9
He isn't going to say anything. JL...have you read HOTM.

iscaremonkeys
has anyone pointed out that hulk lifted 150 Billion tons WITHOUT going world breaker?
http://www.incrediblehulkonline.com/secretwarsstrength.jpg

JakeTheBank
Hulk.

quanchi112
HulKs on another level here.

Nibedicus
Hulk

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hunter Prey Doomsday was significantly above Herald level, an amped Superman (Granted DOS era but still) was on the ropes and Darkseid was soundly beat up. He also was taking down guys like Wonder Woman, Orion, Martian Manhunter etc. in a few hits.

Now while he was crazy impressive, Green Scar could similarly shit on Herald level without having going to World Breaker. Heck, sometimes Pak had his base as beyond Herald level.

He took out Fing Fang Foom with a thunderclap I think (Someone post scans if you have them please) and destroyed a barrier Umar set up. Fing Fang Foom was higher then 17 Hercules in power level and was said to be beyond the capabilities of any superhuman on Earth to beat for some comparison. This was done while he was magnitudes weaker then World Breaker.

It's dumb but there is no way you can read HoTM and not come to the conclusion that Hulk would beat the shit out of Doomsday. And pretty much everyone this side of a Skyfather in close combat.

iscaremonkeys
hey i want you to see something
BEHOLD WORLD BREAKER!
http://www.incrediblehulkonline.com/planetsplit.jpg

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
It's dumb but there is no way you can read HoTM and not come to the conclusion that Hulk would beat the shit out of Doomsday.

thumb up

iscaremonkeys
i dident want to do this but....i might have too.

http://www.incrediblehulkonline.com/onslaughtarmorstrength2.jpg

quanchi112
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
thumb up Yeah, hulk is simply beyond Doomsday.

Damborgson
Well the level of power he was at was absolutely ridiculous. Once the feat is accepted, the absurdity of it can be fully appreciated.

Redwolf

Zeus would absolutely own Darkseid, just like Superman did, except that it would be far worse. Darkseid himself once said that Superman was a peer. Zeus is much further above Superman that it's ridiculous.

Disagree on WBH strength being above Superman's.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Redwolf
Disagree on WBH strength being above Superman's. Superman's killed 3 Savage Hulk level beings with a shockwave from a punch?

quanchi112
Disagree on WBH strength being above Superman's. What is this based on ?

Redwolf
This shouldn't even be a debate. All pro WBH arguments are pointless. Why do I feel this way? Simply because H/P Doomsday was already beaten to death. He can't be beaten to death ever again if you go by the comics. So what exactly is WBH (no matter how powerful he gets) going to do here?

Some may argue he'll rip DD in half, DD has been killed numerous times since his creation. I recall him being shredded/ripped apart in the H/P comic when showing his early history. So again what exactly is WBH going to do here? Hulk's fighting style is punch, punch, and punch so more.

Doomsday's strength would rival WBH. His speed is superior, he heals instantly and adapts to.

H/P Doomsday wins this.

quanchi112
This shouldn't even be a debate. All pro WBH arguments are pointless. Why do I feel this way? Simply because H/P Doomsday was already beaten to death. He can't be beaten to death ever again if you go by the comics. So what exactly is WBH (no matter how powerful he gets) going to do here?

Some may argue he'll rip DD in half, DD has been killed numerous times since his creation. I recall him being shredded/ripped apart in the H/P comic when showing his early history. So again what exactly is WBH going to do here? Hulk's fighting style is punch, punch, and punch so more.

Doomsday's strength would rival WBH. His speed is superior, he heals instantly and adapts to.

H/P Doomsday wins this. Prove he is immune to physical force.

JakeTheBank

H/P Doomsday wins this.

Doomsday's never evolved beyond raw physical might. His tolerance for it goes up, sure, but become immune to it? You may as well apply a no limits fallacy on him. And Doomsday's fighting a guy who's main power is amping strength (and durability and healing and pretty much all other physical attributes), so I'm not sure how this is a complete wash for Doomsday.

quanchi112
Doomsday's never evolved beyond raw physical might. His tolerance for it goes up, sure, but become immune to it? You may as well apply a no limits fallacy on him. And Doomsday's fighting a guy who's main power is amping strength (and durability and healing and pretty much all other physical attributes), so I'm not sure how this is a complete wash for Doomsday. If he can't back his claim then he has to concede.

Redwolf
Originally posted by quanchi112
What is this based on ?

Superman's high end strength feats for one. The argument he holds back his true potential secondly. Which then goes back to his high end strength feats. They're not even what he's truly capable of. That and Superman has no limits to his power level, solar absorption.

If he feels he's being over matched/losing his indombitable will pushes him past his "governor."

Diesldude
Hunter Prey Doomsday was significantly above Herald level, an amped Superman (Granted DOS era but still) was on the ropes and Darkseid was soundly beat up. He also was taking down guys like Wonder Woman, Orion, Martian Manhunter etc. in a few hits.

Now while he was crazy impressive, Green Scar could similarly shit on Herald level without having going to World Breaker. Heck, sometimes Pak had his base as beyond Herald level.

He took out Fing Fang Foom with a thunderclap I think (Someone post scans if you have them please) and destroyed a barrier Umar set up. Fing Fang Foom was higher then 17 Hercules in power level and was said to be beyond the capabilities of any superhuman on Earth to beat for some comparison. This was done while he was magnitudes weaker then World Breaker.

It's dumb but there is no way you can read HoTM and not come to the conclusion that Hulk would beat the shit out of Doomsday. And pretty much everyone this side of a Skyfather in close combat.

It was actually WBH on steroids when he defeated FFF. FFF had shot him up with gamma radiation increasing WBH in size that he was able to step on FFF while on earth. Impressive feat, could have been accomplished unaided too. But WBH wasn't weaker at that point.

Branlor Swift
What?

You realize you're talking about a guy who's whole thing his entire career is having infinite strength?

JakeTheBank
High end feats...holds back full potential greatly...attributed to having infinite potential/strength...can amp in the midst of a fight....

Yeah, that's Hulk in a nutshell. Doesn't help that Superman prior to the reboot would fare better against H/P Doomsday than he did originally.

Rage.Of.Olympus
It was actually WBH on steroids when he defeated FFF. FFF had shot him up with gamma radiation increasing WBH in size that he was able to step on FFF while on earth. Impressive feat, could have been accomplished unaided too. But WBH wasn't weaker at that point.

No, I'm talking about before in the Dark Dimension.

He thunder-clapped Fing Fang Foom IIRC into Umar's barrier. At that point, he did casually as Green Scar.

Near the end there, Hulk's walking around strength was far beyond Herald level.

Redwolf
Doomsday's never evolved beyond raw physical might. His tolerance for it goes up, sure, but become immune to it? You may as well apply a no limits fallacy on him. And Doomsday's fighting a guy who's main power is amping strength (and durability and healing and pretty much all other physical attributes), so I'm not sure how this is a complete wash for Doomsday.

DD is resistant to whatever killed him before. He adapts an immunity to whatever harmed/killed him before.

He's already been beaten to death by a single combatant which was Superman. Therefore no matter how strong Hulk gets, no matter how hard he punches DD shouldn't be defeated here. Superman shouldn't be able to beat him to death either.

Any stats I've read on the character in the comics or internet show this.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Uh, didn't a bunch of Kryptonians beat him to death not too long ago?

the Darkone
WWH thrashes HP Doomsday

Branlor Swift
DD is resistant to whatever killed him before. He adapts an immunity to whatever harmed/killed him before.

He's already been beaten to death by a single combatant which was Superman. Therefore no matter how strong Hulk gets, no matter how hard he punches DD shouldn't be defeated here. Superman shouldn't be able to beat him to death either.

Any stats I've read on the character in the comics or internet show this. So, you're of the opinion that Galactus couldn't beat DD to death because Superman once did?

JakeTheBank

Any stats I've read on the character in the comics or internet show this.

Except he's never evolved beyond physical force. Ever. He's grown resistant to it, but he's never evolved to classic Juggernaut level durability or anything like that. So I'm not sure why you think Hulk at this level, in which he vaporizes guys at the very least are roughly equal to Savage Hulk in level (who by all rights is a beast at his best) would be incapable of hurting Doomsday.

Thing is, I'd give an all out, no holding back Superman the edge over Doomsday, anyway, especially since he's not afraid of him anymore. Sure, Doomsday's got better since DoS. So has Superman.

I would hope your reading would also include Heart of the Monster/Worldbreaker Hulk and not just "the internet".

quanchi112
Originally posted by the Darkone
WWH thrashes HP Doomsday I agree.

quanchi112
Superman's high end strength feats for one. The argument he holds back his true potential secondly. Which then goes back to his high end strength feats. They're not even what he's truly capable of. That and Superman has no limits to his power level, solar absorption.

If he feels he's being over matched/losing his indombitable will pushes him past his "governor." Yes, he does. He does not have dynamic strength Thats Hulks thing. We've seen an all out Superman hit Wonderwoman.

Wrong, he frequently has help ala in the JLA. The guy gets beat all the time and needs outside help to prevail like all heroes. Like all heroes he holds back.

carver9

It usually takes a team to take on the Mindless ones. WWH takes on the entire race with one hand...literally over powers them.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8319253/Incredible_Hulks_633_012-13.jpg.html
http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8319255/Incredible_Hulks_633_014.jpg.html

Lets not forget that it was stated that Umar herself couldn't handle the Mindless Ones.

He wasn't even WBH levels when he was withstanding attacks from Savage Hulk peers.

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk4.jpg

He went World Breaker here.

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk6.jpg

And here is your scan Rage...Takes out fing fang and her barrier with a thunder clap.

http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/WWHThunderclap07634_zpsf92585d9.jpg.html

All of this wasn't directed at your rage.

Naija boy

Seriously This. After the end of the WWH arc itself Pak started having even just regular greenscar get pretty absurd in powerlevels. He koed a Rulk that had just amped tremendously off Hulks own energy with a mere thunderclap (as well as totally no sold him), he tanked 127 hercs of force to the innards no problems, he trounced two savage hulk level foes with their power multiplied x1000, Easily walked through attacks from an Armcheddon (who in the past has easily put down Professor Hulk)amping off Hulks own energy (And Hulks energy reserves under Pak were insane, enough transform dozens of heroes into versions of Hulk) etc.

That stuff was all pre WorldBreaker who was orders of magnitude more powerful than regular greenscar even at those levels. By the time we start talking WorldBreaker, we are getting into vaporizing multiple top tiers and the race of mindless ones who were explicitly indiciated as being too powerful in conjunction, for Umar (a skyfather level character) in her own realm to even survive......with the residual shockwaves of a mid air collision miles away. Not to mention that Hulk was at the epicenter of this collision and thus experiencing astronomically force than that which performed these insane fests and came out unscathed.

The result of this match is quite clear.

carver9
Originally posted by Naija boy
Seriously This. After the end of the WWH arc itself Pak started having even just regular greenscar get pretty absurd in powerlevels. He koed a Rulk that had just amped tremendously off Hulks own energy with a mere thunderclap (as well as totally no sold him), he tanked 127 hercs of force to the innards no problems, he trounced two savage hulk level foes with their power multiplied x1000, Easily walked through attacks from an Armcheddon (who in the past has easily put down Professor Hulk)amping off Hulks own energy (And Hulks energy reserves under Pak were insane, enough transform dozens of heroes into versions of Hulk) etc.

That stuff was all pre WorldBreaker who was orders of magnitude more powerful than regular greenscar even at those levels. The result of this match is quite clear.

Wow...I didn't even think about this stuff.

abhilegend
Uh, didn't a bunch of Kryptonians beat him to death not too long ago?
Not HP doomsday.

Stoic

H/P Doomsday wins this.

No limits fallacy sited.

ODG
Been done before: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=559859&pagenumber=1

And Worldbreaker still wins.

iscaremonkeys
are we still arguing that DD would beat a guy that held a planet together with his bear hands?

ODG
^ That was Savage Hulk who held Sakaar together.

That wasn't even WWH who harnessed his rage over Caiera's death and Sakaar's destruction.

And that wasn't even Worldbreaker Hulk who finally stopped holding back his full power.

I feel like people forget this.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Not HP doomsday. Hp Doomsday isn't immune to physical damage either way.

Stoic
Originally posted by ODG
^ That was Savage Hulk who held Sakaar together.

That wasn't even WWH who harnessed his rage over Caiera's death and Sakaar's destruction.

And that wasn't even Worldbreaker Hulk who finally stopped holding back his full power.

I feel like people forget this.

Sorry ODG, but it wasn't Savage Hulk, Savage Hulk is the infantile persona of the Hulk. That was the Green King, the World Breaker, the HP Doomsday wrecker. Trust me I have the entire arc. The Hulk that walked Sakaar was the same persona that went back to Earth, and beat Sentry out of Bob.

Doomsday has no chance here.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hulk wins. Doomsday was noticeably stronger then Heralds but Hulk was on another level.

carver9
Sorry ODG, but it wasn't Savage Hulk, Savage Hulk is the infantile persona of the Hulk. That was the Green King, the World Breaker, the HP Doomsday wrecker. Trust me I have the entire arc. The Hulk that walked Sakaar was the same persona that went back to Earth, and beat Sentry out of Bob.

Doomsday has no chance here.

It was Savage.

ODG

Doomsday has no chance here. The childlike persona is one of many for Savage Hulk. The Hulk in Planet Hulk did not become World War Hulk until Caiera's death, which happened at the tail-end of the arc right before he left for Earth. It was that specific rage over the loss of his wife, unborn child and new kingdom that fueled his increased power.

Hulk didn't get an amp just by hanging out on Sakaar and fighting together with the Warbound. The opposite, really.

Branlor Swift
He was almost WWH but he wasn't

At the time he was in almost complete control of his anger but it was before the bomb blew off which gave him an extra boost.

He was likely above Savage, but weaker than WWH

guy222
WBH

Stoic
Originally posted by ODG
The childlike persona is one of many for Savage Hulk. The Hulk in Planet Hulk did not become World War Hulk until Caiera's death, which happened at the tail-end of the arc right before he left for Earth. It was that specific rage over the loss of his wife, unborn child and new kingdom that fueled his increased power.

Hulk didn't get an amp just by hanging out on Sakaar and fighting together with the Warbound. The opposite, really.

My bad you're right. I recall that it was Savage Hulk that Reed and the others launched into space.

pym-ftw
How did this reach 7 pages huh

Hulk wins.

brownqk
WBH

dial J for Josh
WBH is overpowered. He wins.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by pym-ftw
How did this reach 7 pages huh

Hulk wins.

yes

SouthSpawn
If I remember correctly.

Wasn't WBH taking planet shattering blows from an amped up wishing well red she hulk? If so, he for surely would be able to take HP Doomsday punches.

Bentley
HP Doomsday tries to evolve into something stronger than Hulk, but instead fuses with Hulk because he's the stronger one there is, and then Hulk pulls a Busiek Avengers Hulk dominance and beats the crap out of Doomsday inside his own body.

Because Hulk just rolls like that.

Stoic
Originally posted by SouthSpawn
If I remember correctly.

Wasn't WBH taking planet shattering blows from an amped up wishing well red she hulk? If so, he for surely would be able to take HP Doomsday punches.

You are correct, he was taking those hits, and even resisted being cut in half by a sword that was enchanted by Odin as well. Many people never take into account that if Betty was that strong and it didn't cut WB Hulk in two, that his durability had to have been off the chart.

JBL
DD doesn't need to be smarter his fists will do the talking and down goes Hulk sick . Please stop posting nonsense.

guy222
Hulkie

psycho gundam
Wow...I didn't even think about this stuff. I posted all of that in scan form about a year ago; thor and them transforming into hulks, hulk's performance against red hulk pre and post cathexis ray, etc and you liked it

h1a8
I think WBH can one or two shot HP DD dead. Now if Hulk didn't have the strength to one or two shot DD then of course I would believe DD wins.

DD's strength is in his healing and adapting abilities (as well as his speed of attack). Plus he has claws and protrusions to rip and stab the shit out of someone. He went through Superman's shoulder like it was liquid. He's very deadly.
But unfortunately I believe he loses here. WBH is just too powerful IMO and can end it quickly (the only way to beat HP DD).

Batman-Prime
HP DD, wins, easy.

carver9
WBH punch Doomsday head clean off.

Batman-Prime
WBH punch Doomsday head clean off.

In his wet dreams maybe ^^.

Warlord
people saying one beats the other easily probably missed a few books from the respective character.

Stoic
Originally posted by Warlord
people saying one beats the other easily probably missed a few books from the respective character.

This is something that I can sort of get behind, except for one thing. HP DD did not have the strength feats to suggest that he would do anything more than be pushed around in this fight, and eventually KO'd or worse, killed via being atomized by power above his own.

psycho gundam
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/dd.jpg

The Sorrow
Greg Pak changed the battleboards forever when he pushed Hulk to Worldbreaker status it's almost pointless putting him in any type of physical match up. He's even appearing in animation now and left lots of insecure Thor fans pissed lol. The AoC (Age of Carver) is upon us and no one is safe.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Warlord

Hulk wins easily

carver9
WBH isn't needed.

Batman-Prime
WBH isn't needed.

thumb up

Yeah, Savage Hulk, Prof Hulk, Grey Hulk, WBH, WWH and Red Hulk would need to team up. I agree 100% Carv smile.

JBL
WBH isn't needed. So true.

carver9
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
thumb up

Yeah, Savage Hulk, Prof Hulk, Grey Hulk, WBH, WWH and Red Hulk would need to team up. I agree 100% Carv smile.

Doomsday would get ran through just like this completely Indestructible wall did.

http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16636619_Indestructible_Hulk_13_008.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16636620_Indestructible_Hulk_13_009.jpg http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t/16636621_Indestructible_Hulk_13_010.jpg

Remember, Black Knight was wielding a sword that could cut through anything. Hell, the same sword that he was holding cut through time in a scene right after this but yet, it was stated that nothing could breach that shield blocking the caste...completely indestructible. Hulk breached it though.

big grin

Current Non WBH schools Doomsday.

carver9
Lets also not forget about him resisting the Quantum Molder...the same weapon used to melt ADAMANTIUM. Doomsday dies...badly.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c134/Cruzmaltino/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20JASON-WIN/IH-01-16.jpg

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c134/Cruzmaltino/Photobucket%20Desktop%20-%20JASON-WIN/IH-01-17.jpg

iceman24567
Doomsday stomps

quanchi112
Doomsday stomps laughing out loud

Hulk, easily.

Naija boy
They aren't in the same class. WBH dominates

quanchi112
Originally posted by JBL
So true. Yep.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>