Spider Ninja runs the Assassination Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D_Dude1210
Peter Parker, bitten by a radioactive spider and was given his spider powers. However, unlike in the present reality, the Peter Parker of this reality managed to get the attention of the Hand and was kidnapped. Brainwashed in order to do their bidding, he was trained to be a ninja with the same level of training as the Hand elite. Armed with an adamantium katana, a stealth suit (that gives him the ability to be invisible to the naked eye) and a magical gem that allows him to teleport undetected to the location of his target, he is sent to assassinate the enemies of the Hand.

He may attack them at any time. His mission is to simply make sure they die.

His targets are the ff.:

-Captain America
-Deadpool
-Wolverine
-Gamorra
-Iron Man
-Ares
-Hercules
-Nova Prime
-Thor

Does Spider Ninja clear the list?

the ninjak
Parker never invents his web shooters therefore he fails.

SamZED
You cant permanently kill Deadpool so... stick out tongue

He should be able to take down everbody on the list (dunno about Nova Prime) and even Thor if he's lucky.

BlackZero30x
No lame jokes.......he fails horribly lol......no but really under these circumstances...i say he ko's Wolvie and Deadpool(surely does not kill them)then he probably stop's at Iron Man but that really depends so at the most he fails at Ares for sure

the ninjak
Did he have to kill Aunt May to prove his dedication?

the ninjak
Originally posted by SamZED
You cant permanently kill Deadpool so... stick out tongue

He should be able to take down everbody on the list (dunno about Nova Prime) and even Thor if he's lucky.

Interesting.....I always thought that if you remove their heads then melt all body parts down in Sulphuric Acid that should do the job.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by the ninjak
Interesting.....I always thought that if you remove their heads then melt all body parts down in Sulphuric Acid that should do the job.

im pretty sure deadpool came back from a puddle of blood so he can come back from least amount of remains.

and im certain that wolverine is pretty much the same

SamZED
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
No lame jokes.......he fails horribly lol......no but really under these circumstances...i say he ko's Wolvie and Deadpool(surely does not kill them)then he probably stop's at Iron Man but that really depends so at the most he fails at Ares for sure
The thread started said he's allowed to attack them at any time he wants, Tony wont see him coming. Adamantium can cut even through his armor.

Interesting.....I always thought that if you remove their heads then melt all body parts down in Sulphuric Acid that should do the job. Yeah, Deadpool just wont stay dead no matter what. Dunno if its the Thanos curse or his hf or the combination of the two but he always comes back.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by SamZED
The thread started said he's allowed to attack them at any time he wants, Tony wont see him coming. Adamantium can cut even through his armor.

true unless he's wearing Adamantium Armor.... lol but really i could see him beating iron man in his sleep or even in an actual fight just depending upon the armor tony's wearing.

D_Dude1210
Even if Deadpool or Wolvie can't be killed by conventional means, as soon as Spidey incapacitates them, he can just gather every little pc left and burn/dip them in acid to be sure of a kill. He HAS all the time he needs to do this as he can select the time and place of the encounter. stick out tongue

Also, Iron Man can be killed while he's walking around as Stark can't he?

I think he can clear the list (by attacking Thor in his human form). Though, I have my doubts with Richard Ryder.

Black bolt z
Did he have to kill Aunt May to prove his dedication? Yes.

SamZED
Aunt May is an unkillable-invulnerable-immortal>>>Squirrel Girl being.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.