Doomsday slayer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
Doomsday is heading tword earth and you get to pick your weapon and train for the 2 months till he arrives.

Which weapon do you pick and why..
Astral harness
Motherbox
Yellow/Green lantern ring
Red lantern ring
Power gem
Quantum bands
Nova force
Newest hulk buster ironman suit
Beta club
Negabands

This is dos doomsday. If u want to pick for after the fact on who can put hp doomsday down with what cool to.

Black bolt z
Power gem.

Mindship
Which of those weapons could generate an entropy bubble? I'd pick one of those to slay HP Doomsday.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Mindship
Which of those weapons could generate an entropy bubble? I'd pick one of those to slay HP Doomsday. But with power gem you can't die(unless you get hit by an extremely large force).

KingD19
Power Gem.

Johnny Sorrow
Couldn't I get the Creation Swords instead?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
Couldn't I get the Creation Swords instead? Well for any object i'd take the ultimate nullifier or IG.With IG I could just play with him(no homo).

SevenShackles
BY THE POWER OF GRAYSKULL ...I HAVE THE POWER!

Give me the power sword ill beat him into pudding

Lord Feron
Power Gem - Learn to tap into the "unlimited" power and upper cut him back to deep space.

Originally posted by SevenShackles
Doomsday is heading tword earth and you get to pick your weapon and train for the 2 months till he arrives.

Which weapon do you pick and why..
Astral harness
Motherbox
Yellow/Green lantern ring
Red lantern ring
Power gem
Quantum bands
Nova force
Newest hulk buster ironman suit
Beta club
Negabands

This is dos doomsday. If u want to pick for after the fact on who can put hp doomsday down with what cool to.

nova force or quantum bands, stargate bfr into outer space.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.