PC Validus with PG vs Flying Bricks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Pre Crisis Validus with the Power Gem.

Vs

Superman (Current)
Starfire
Classic Thor
Captain Marvel (Billy)
Black Adam
Wonder Man
Hyperion
Wonder Woman
Blue Marvel
Martian Manhunter
Classic Sentry

Backup (in case the team starts to seriously struggle):

Captain Atom
Mon-El
Power Girl
Eradicator
Gladiator
Silver Surfer
Superskrull
General Zod
Apollo
Mister Majestic
Ikaris
Iron Man
Mar-Vell
Ms Marvel
Namor

BFR is off, fight takes place in an indestructible cage with a hundred meter high ceiling.

TheTyrant
Pre-Crisis Validus was a bad-ass brick. With the Power Gem, he should be able to easily walk through this team.

Nihilist
PC Validus with the power gem..wtf! its a rapestomp in Val's favour.

Tattoos N Scars
I think Validus could beat most of that team without the PG.

Gecko4lif
You do realise that That Val punched punched supes so hard he went from the planet they were on through the next 10 galaxies and supes flew so fast he couldn't overpower the force with his flight

And your giving him the power gem.....

Wow......

cdtm
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
I think Validus could beat most of that team without the PG.

Yeah, the gem is massive, massive overkill.

Val's basically as physically superior to PC Kryptonians and Daxamites as full grown adults are to infants. I mean, he's actually nearly smothered Val without even meaning to, not even realizing he was in a fight..

Omega Vision
If I added Superboy-Prime, made Thor Warrior Madness, made Superman Sundipped, gave WW her full gear, and made Hyperion King Hyperion would things be more even you think?

cdtm
Mon El nearly knocked himself out just charging into Validus.. He can take a Sunny D Supes and Superman Prime at the same time. wink

Maybe spot Wonder Woman the The Persuaders Axe, and she can cut him in half.

Persuaders Axe is one of the reasons the Fatal Five could beat just about any uber brick, considering it was able to cut through ANYTHING. It's cut gravity and time even...

Tattoos N Scars
You need pre-crisis individuals to take on Validus. Validus punched Superboy out of a galaxy...and he punched Mon-el through a planet. Again, Validus did these things to pre-crisis heroes. Even Mon-El would be above Prime.

I'd put Validus with the PG in a fight with Omega. Omega one-shotted Mon-El...and it was said that his strength even surpassed Validus.

Prep-Man
Validus

stan5677
Validus one shots everybody as soon as he catches them. this is massive spite

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.