The thing vs Hogun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SevenShackles
who wins this? thing from fantastic four, or Hogun from warriors three with his mace.

http://jeffcram.cryptohost.com/images/color/thing.jpg
vs
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_NvhnTb-4j3k/SxPtLf2s7GI/AAAAAAAAEvs/BuO7hY0Grwg/s1600/the+warriors+3.jpg

who wins and why?

celeyhyga17
thing wins.

skill - hogun
speed - hogun
str - thing
dur - thing

there's a pretty sizable disparity between them in the stats the Thing has an advantage of. Thing is class 90 in str while Hogun is around class 30 or slightly above. Plus the Thing should be much more durable.

vansonbee
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
thing wins.

skill - hogun
speed - hogun
str - thing
dur - thing

there's a pretty sizable disparity between them in the stats the Thing has an advantage of. Thing is class 90 in str while Hogun is around class 30 or slightly above. Plus the Thing should be much more durable. Add-on.

Thing resourceful and skillful fighter (boxing), but still get pwn by Hulk raw strength lolz.

Black bolt z
thing wins.

skill - hogun
speed - hogun
str - thing
dur - thing

there's a pretty sizable disparity between them in the stats the Thing has an advantage of. Thing is class 90 in str while Hogun is around class 30 or slightly above. Plus the Thing should be much more durable. Dead on

amnesia
I liked it when Hogun shot that arrow at the quin jet or whatever.

What could happen? It's just an arrow... BOOM!

SevenShackles
that arrow + things face?

Lord_Talron
thing solos this 1v1 match

JakeTheBank
Ben Grimm beats Hogun the Grim.

FOOM
Thing's face is tougher than a quin jet.

leonidas
thing wins.

skill - hogun
speed - hogun
str - thing
dur - thing

there's a pretty sizable disparity between them in the stats the Thing has an advantage of. Thing is class 90 in str while Hogun is around class 30 or slightly above. Plus the Thing should be much more durable.

yep

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Ben Grimm beats Hogun the Grim.

i c wut u did dere

Black bolt z
i c wut u did dere laughing out loud

quanchi112
Thing wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.