Blue Beetle (Jamie) vs Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Which suit comes out on top?

Warlord
Beatle

cdtm
If Jamie really has continent busting options like he claimed the Scarab was giving him vs The Spectre, he should win.

Plus, the Beetle tore through GL shields and generally managed to come up with on the fly tactics custom made for each opponent, such as conjuring up energy attacks that hurt Supergirl, and creating a tachyon field to stop the Black Beetle from time jumping...

Q99
I think Beetle is the stronger suit, but Tony may still have the edge due to raw experience.

Though the scarab can hurt people like GLs and Supergirl, it didn't exactly inflict major harm, it just caused more damage than blasts of that power normally would.

Johnny Sorrow
The Blue Beetle armor is far more advanced.

JakeTheBank
Blue Beetle.

Galan007
This thread has popped up before, and at that time I was very quick to give Tony the win -- but since then Jamie has had some impressive showings that have made me question my stance.

I'll go with Jaime 6-7/10.

guy222
BB FTW

Q99
Originally posted by Galan007
This thread has popped up before, and at that time I was very quick to give Tony the win -- but since then Jamie has had some impressive showings that have made me question my stance.

I'll go with Jaime 6-7/10.

Early Jaime would've gotten stomped smile Nowadays he's a lot more skilled.

Galan007
^ thumb up

cdtm
Originally posted by Q99
I think Beetle is the stronger suit, but Tony may still have the edge due to raw experience.

Though the scarab can hurt people like GLs and Supergirl, it didn't exactly inflict major harm, it just caused more damage than blasts of that power normally would.

True, but Jamie also seriously neuter's the armors capabilities with his moral code.

If the Scarab was calling the shots, every attack would be an attempted lethal one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.