Squirrel Girl and Thanos vs. Batman and WBH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
Who wins?

rotiart
SQuirrel girl solos. Then the police arrive and put War bound hulk into handcuffs and cart him away...

A watcher tells us that it is the real war bound hulk, and not a clone, doppleganger or some other simalcrum

Black bolt z
Originally posted by rotiart
SQuirrel girl solos. Then the police arrive and put War bound hulk into handcuffs and cart him away...

A watcher tells us that it is the real war bound hulk, and not a clone, doppleganger or some other simalcrum laughing out loud

Lord_Talron
spite. squirrel girl solos then turns on thanos. all of this takes place in less time than a panel

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
spite. squirrel girl solos then turns on thanos. all of this takes place in less time than a panel and then we learn it is the real thanos and not a robot,clone,or android.

galactusischere
Thanos solos.

Tattoos N Scars
Batman teaches WBH how to successfully execute a Batkick. I can imagine a little "sweet Hulk chin music" to Thanos' jaw!!!

Lord_Talron
the batkick is laughable compared to squirrel girl, it doesnt make a diff if hulk learns it or not

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
the batkick is laughable compared to squirrel girl, it doesnt make a diff if hulk learns it or not

I don't know...the batkick not only has the power to retcon on-panel supreme beings, but DC itself

tkitna
Squirrel Girl doesnt need Thanos for this

quanchi112
Thanos solos while sg retrieves nuts. Thanos then takes her to the store and shows her peanut butter. She then admits his superiority and laughs at fans who thought she actually beat the real deal.

The Nuul
Batman beats SG. Her power wont work on him, hes just the best Human in the Comic World.

But Thanos shit stomps Bats and WBH.

the ninjak
Originally posted by The Nuul
Batman beats SG. Her power wont work on him, hes just the best Human in the Comic World.

But Thanos shit stomps Bats and WBH.

I don't think she is human dude.

I reckon she is some kind of mutant who can achieve what she wants cept she is infatuated with squirrels. She'll crush any human.

xJLxKing
SG solos even Thanos

The Nuul
Originally posted by the ninjak
I don't think she is human dude.

I reckon she is some kind of mutant who can achieve what she wants cept she is infatuated with squirrels. She'll crush any human.

"Her power wont work on him, hes just the best Human in the Comic World."

What part of HE as is "Batman" did you miss?

Juntai

What part of HE as is "Batman" did you miss? Attributes we've given a force of nature in an attempt to humanize it. Really as ridiclous as naming a hurricane, volcano or other disaster.

the ninjak
"Her power wont work on him, hes just the best Human in the Comic World."

What part of HE as is "Batman" did you miss?

Ehhhhhh.....Battyboy rocks and all. But Bane broke his back and she beat Thanos. Battyboy needed a magic bullet to take down Darkseid. She took down Thanos with Speed and Agility and some kind of reality warping kicks and nuts. Batman is just a man in the end, she is on another level altogether.... Looney Tune level. And nobody can beat a Looney Tune.

Mshinu
SG nutbags them all.

Batty boy? Pleeaze. Let`s compare.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/8849/690919-batman_vs_darkseid_super.jpg

with

http://fullbodytransplant.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/thanosgoesdown.jpg

The Nuul
Batman is just a man in the end,

Batman isnt just some Karate master running around in a costume.......What the f**k?

Lord_Talron
squirrel girl has the 'nutty pluck', the most powerful force in comics

the ninjak
Batman isnt just some Karate master running around in a costume.......What the f**k?

don't give me evils... What the f**k? ...heh.

I know what the Batman is, a multiple master of many martial styles who has crafted them perfectly. A master Detective and a scientific genius with a wide array of gadgets. His suit has been tuned to hide his presence from the likes of Superman's senses.

But SG is an enigma who has never lost a battle and taken down high level villains with ease. She is a force of nature whose takedowns include Doom and Thanos (even a clone is unreal!)

And in comparison to Bruce.....yes he is just a man.

Black bolt z
don't give me evils... What the f**k? ...heh.

I know what the Batman is, a multiple master of many martial styles who has crafted them perfectly. A master Detective and a scientific genius with a wide array of gadgets. His suit has been tuned to hide his presence from the likes of Superman's senses.

But SG is an enigma who has never lost a battle and taken down high level villains with ease. She is a force of nature whose takedowns include Doom and Thanos (even a clone is unreal!)

And in comparison to Bruce.....yes he is just a man. thumb up

Endless Mike
Originally posted by rotiart

A watcher tells us that it is the real war bound hulk, and not a clone, doppleganger or some other simalcrum

thumb up

Black bolt z
What are both their most impressive feats.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.