Thor and Silver Surfer vs Justice League (with a twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Thor and Silver Surfer

vs

Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Flash (Wally), and Green Lantern (Hal)

---

Twist: The Marvel duo get a complete briefing on their opponents.

Black bolt z
JL wins.

Lord_Talron
can ss summon or create kryptonite?

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
can ss summon or create kryptonite? I'm pretty sure he has matter manipulation to a certain extent but not that far.

Lord_Talron
damn, well then even if they beat superman, they are way to tired to take on the rest of them

Tattoos N Scars
Surfer would just drain Superman of solar radiation...Supes is out from the start...as the Marvel duo would choose to eliminate him first.

Hal could keep the Surfer busy long enough for the rest of the team to take out Thor. After that, Wally could keep walloping the Surfer with IMP's...if Manhunter and Diana can get him within range.

It would be a hard fight...and several JLA will fall to Surfer...but Surfer goes down before it is over with.

JLA win...barely.

-Pr-
Unless the briefing includes the chemical composition of kryptonite, i doubt it's going to be that easy.

quanchi112
The duo wins.

supremthor
Spite in in favor of team DC, Unless duo start out blood lust, because as soon ass team DC realize the duos power level all deals are off. Also all on team DC are faster then Thor and we all n we all no in battle speed kills.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by -Pr-
Unless the briefing includes the chemical composition of kryptonite, i doubt it's going to be that easy.
You're back?

JL win easily. Flash will still can them nearly by himself. He just steal their speed and can KO them to death. Of course, he wont do this 10/10 times, but a few times. Superman can still go head to head with Thor and arguably still win the majority, if not Thor will win 6/10. It doesn't matter though since any of the other JLA member can come and help Superman to make it a 10/10 against Thor. So any two combinations of the JL team will make them winners.

Superman, Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, Flash (Wally), and Green Lantern (Hal)

Superman+WW>>>>>Thor 10/10 any day
Flash+GL Hal>>>>>>>>>>SS 10/10 any day of the week.

To claim that SS or Thor can beat any two combination of JL member is seriously idiotic. Any of these members are High herald and even if you know their entire history it wont help you win against them 10/10. It's stupid to think that.

This match is spite!

JakeTheBank
Justice League.

Q99
Even if Superman gets taken out with no fight, then it's still three top-tiers + Flash vs two top-tiers. However they split it, the JLA will come out on top.

Hm... worst-case, J'onn goes down to fire relatively fast too, so it'd be down to three-on-two. That's fairly unlikely though as Diana and Hal are going to try and protect Clark from any Kryptonite and J'onn from any fire.

Mindship
Originally posted by Starscream M
Thor and Silver Surfer
vs
---
What kind of briefing does the JL team get? The Marvel boys could have an enormous element of surpirse in their favor going in knowing what they're up against while the JL does not, especially if weakness exploitation is involved.

If all the JL knows is their opponents' names, I could see Marvel winning.

JakeTheBank
I suppose if Thor and Surfer appeared out of nowhere and just omniblasted with the League not really knowing what to expect, they could do some damage.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Mindship
What kind of briefing does the JL team get? The Marvel boys could have an enormous element of surpirse in their favor going in knowing what they're up against while the JL does not, especially if weakness exploitation is involved.

If all the JL knows is their opponents' names, I could see Marvel winning. the JL know nothing about thor and silver surfer.

Originally posted by Lord_Talron
can ss summon or create kryptonite?

yes he can and quite easily so, he doesnt have to do it though. there are other ways to put SM dwon without a fight.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by 753
yes he can and quite easily so, he doesnt have to do it though. there are other ways to put SM dwon without a fight.

Yeah, Darthgoober made a great case for how Surfer can beat Clark without resorting to weakness exploitation before. It just happens to be a quick and to the point way of getting the job done, which is in character for Surfer, especially if he knows it will work with little fuss.

Lord Feron
the JL know nothing about thor and silver surfer.

Well that increases the odds by alot. If they have no idea how serious the threat and the duo know everything about thses guys and how they operate. Hmmm.... Still not sure if they can win though...

Originally posted by xJLxKing
You're back?

JL win easily. Flash will still can them nearly by himself. He just steal their speed and can KO them to death. Of course, he wont do this 10/10 times, but a few times. Superman can still go head to head with Thor and arguably still win the majority, if not Thor will win 6/10. It doesn't matter though since any of the other JLA member can come and help Superman to make it a 10/10 against Thor. So any two combinations of the JL team will make them winners.

Superman+WW>>>>>Thor 10/10 any day
Flash+GL Hal>>>>>>>>>>SS 10/10 any day of the week.

To claim that SS or Thor can beat any two combination of JL member is seriously idiotic. Any of these members are High herald and even if you know their entire history it wont help you win against them 10/10. It's stupid to think that.

This match is spite!

Thor and SS can take any combination of 2 characters in this list and SS can solo most of them. I doubt Flash can take out either of them with speedsteal, they have the PC and mjolnir afterall.

If the marvel duo has a full breafing and goes all out from the start with their exotic powers they can take it, only hal offers a true counter to their versatility and 2 of JLers have very easily exploitable weaknesses.

SM: kryptonite, red star, energy drain, bioaura manipluation etc.

MMH: fire and excess of iron in the blood.

These two can be put down at the beggining without much effort and this leaves WW, flash and hal. WW can be BFRed 1000 light years away or in another dimension, once again without strain.

Flash and Hal can escape most of the BFR options, but not all of them and if it's the two against thor and SS they loose. Flash has no answer to transmutation and hal can't match their stamina or SS's speed.

Q99
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Well that increases the odds by alot. If they have no idea how serious the threat and the duo know everything about thses guys and how they operate. Hmmm.... Still not sure if they can win though...

Yea, but they're going to figure out that they're facing big guns really fast. So while they won't know Thor and Surfer's particular styles, they'll get a rough impression of power almost immediately.

The JLAers also have pretty good teamwork going for them.

Hm, in what way can WW be BFRed easily that Hal couldn't?

I can think of some ways BFR could be used (though I wouldn't think a mjolnir portal would be 'easy' to apply), I'm just having trouble thinking of why it'd work on one and not the other.

Originally posted by Q99
Yea, but they're going to figure out that they're facing big guns really fast. So while they won't know Thor and Surfer's particular styles, they'll get a rough impression of power almost immediately.

The JLAers also have pretty good teamwork going for them.

Hm, in what way can WW be BFRed easily that Hal couldn't?

I can think of some ways BFR could be used (though I wouldn't think a mjolnir portal would be 'easy' to apply), I'm just having trouble thinking of why it'd work on one and not the other.

Shoving them through portals might be equally difficult, but GL can create wormholes to travel across galaxies while she can't. Even some forms of dimensional travel are available for the flash and GL (albeit probably more limited than what SS and mjolnir can do) so they might be able make their way back to the fight in able time in case of dimension dumping.

GL might outright resist being displaced like that with his own power.

lionking
silver surfer flys into space and blast the earth into dust game over no more jla

the problem you have is if surfer is written like his powerset says. then there is not much the jla could do. i think it could look like the amazo (cartoon) vs jla

xJLxKing
Originally posted by 753
Shoving them through portals might be equally difficult, but GL can create wormholes to travel across galaxies while she can't. Even some forms of dimensional travel are available for the flash and GL (albeit probably more limited than what SS and mjolnir can do) so they might be able make their way back to the fight in able time in case of dimension dumping.

You can't even follow the rules correctly.

So having Mjolnir and PC will do what to protect them from speed steal? They can't protect themselves. Ones that happens they are statues, so Flash will have all day to kill them.

Are you kidding me? CA allows SS to already know everyones' weaknesses in this battle, having someone explain it to him wont to anything extra. Thor can't do nothing exotic even if he knew every single thing about them.

Now, you need to be more persuasive. It's rather absurd for you to think that Kryptonite, energy drain, or red solar energy will stop Superman easily. It's your problem, you don't read Superman comics so you believe if his opponent has any one of those that they will win automatically. You are wrong.

You still have to proof if SS can even create the correct Kryptonite. Knowing that one person is vulnerable to Kryptonite and being able to produce Kryptonite at the correct level to hurt Superman is another thing.

No, they can't. The fact that you believe WW can be BFR is laughable and what's even more ridiculous is that you believe two high herald would be take out right away. LMAO. This isn't a preemptive strike. This is a battle. Superman, FLash, and the rest of the JLer still know common knowledge about Thor and SS.

laughing out loud

lionking
power cosmic is underated on this forum. because the writers don't display it how they should.

EXILES 87 surfer is bad. they could not stop him surfer not holding back.

Naija boy

THe fact that Surfer is the top tier energy manipulator/matter manipulator in marvel with high level control over his own energy, who has resisted his energy being taken by even the likes of Mrungo mu makes flash stealing his kinetic energy highly highly unlikely.

Aside that. JLA wins. they r just too many

celeyhyga17
with the marvel duo's huge power output to go along with their large powerset, they definitely can cause some damage. especially with knowledge of their opponents. but it's hard to see them overcoming this group. this JLA roster have worked together countless times. they've faced foes they did not know about who were just as powerful. i agree they can apply some weakness exploitation to start the match, but each one in this JLA can react so quickly. they have a shietload of speed. they even have a guy who can amplify their speed even more. each one can react at super speeds with damaging force. as powerful as this duo is, i dont think they can win a majority here. however i dont think they get stomped either.

Q99
Originally posted by 753

Diana does have a planeshift ability she uses to go back and forth from Olympus.

Still, I think it's hard to portal any of them to begin with.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Naija boy
THe fact that Surfer is the top tier energy manipulator/matter manipulator in marvel with high level control over his own energy, who has resisted his energy being taken by even the likes of Mrungo mu makes flash stealing his kinetic energy highly highly unlikely.

Aside that. JLA wins. they r just too many
With that said, I don't need to continue an argument that needs not be finished wink

Lord Feron
This is a battle. Superman, FLash, and the rest of the JLer still know common knowledge about Thor and SS.

not gonna talk about everything in your post but I feel the need to correct this part. The thread maker said the JLA will have zero knowledge of their enemies.

But anyway JLA win but most will die.

Black bolt z
Diana loses vis BFR(black hole is the most viable option)
Thor stalemates supes or with the prep gets a slight advantage.
GL and flash combined stalemate surfer
Thor comes out,almost dead,trips Flash and then surfer blast him.
Gal loses to combined power

Given a lot of knowledge of their opponents and a sneak attack team marvel win 5.5/10
No sneak attack marvel loses 4.9/10.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Diana loses vis BFR(black hole is the most viable option)
Thor stalemates supes or with the prep gets a slight advantage.
GL and flash combined stalemate surfer
Thor comes out,almost dead,trips Flash and then surfer blast him.
Gal loses to combined power

Given a lot of knowledge of their opponents and a sneak attack team marvel win 5.5/10
No sneak attack marvel loses 4.9/10.

unless i read it wrong, i dont think the duo will have a sneak attack on team JLA. i think it was a simultaneous start for both teams except team duo will have had briefings on their opponents. so there goes your "sneak" attack. the duo can employ a "sneaky" attack due to their prior knowledge of team JLA, but not the type in which you catch an opponent completely off guard. with that said, if team duo does employ weakness exploits from the get go on heavy hitters like supes and jonn, the other 3 will have ample time to just retaliate with devastating force. as i said before, each one in team JLA will react to the best of their ability when they realize how powerful the duo can be. team JLA wins though not in a stomp.

Ambient
A complete briefing? Meaning everything that is known about each char. in the team; weakness, personality, fight style incl. in teh briefing..

Two of the team (Supes/John) easy exploitable weakness for an easy takedown..

Flash wouldn't be of much use, team would take this fight air or space..

Leaves WW and GL..

I take Thor and Surfer for majority.. 7/10

Sasaraixx
The JL wins. There are too many of them.

WW and Superman are familiar with DC's Thor, so I don't think the team will be holding out at all from the get go.

Even being aware of the weaknesses that Superman and J'onn have, they still have 3 other extremely dangerous opponents to worry about at the same time. I don't see how Surfer can drain Clark and Thor create some fire to take out J'onn while Hal, Diana and Wally just sit back and let it happen.

carver9
Team Marvel, especially if they bring everything to the table.

laughing out loud This was just sad. What rules did I break?

So having Mjolnir and PC will do what to protect them from speed steal? They can't protect themselves. Ones that happens they are statues, so Flash will have all day to kill them.

Mjolnir is a plot device magic weapon that affords protection against al kinds of energy manipulation, which is what speed steal is. Same goes for power cosmic, Flash's manipulation of physical forces and the speedforce is below the Surfer's. Maybe you think speed is a magical property of reality and people who can steal speed can get auto-wins against people who don't access the speed force. But speed is just rate of movment determined by the amount of kinetic energy an object is given and these two manipulate energy and fundamental forces of nature at a much higher scale than flash can dream of.

Are you kidding me? CA allows SS to already know everyones' weaknesses in this battle, having someone explain it to him wont to anything extra. Thor can't do nothing exotic even if he knew every single thing about them.

A full breafing includes more than their weaknesses, but their powers and its limits. You clearly don't know enough about thor.
Dimension dump, god blast, antiforce blast so on and so forth.

Now, you need to be more persuasive. It's rather absurd for you to think that Kryptonite, energy drain, or red solar energy will stop Superman easily. It's your problem, you don't read Superman comics so you believe if his opponent has any one of those that they will win automatically. You are wrong.

You still have to proof if SS can even create the correct Kryptonite. Knowing that one person is vulnerable to Kryptonite and being able to produce Kryptonite at the correct level to hurt Superman is another thing.

Absurd? It's happened on panel several times and Surfer's energy output is far above most of the artificial red star and kryptonite sources that have put SM down for the count in the past. Dr Polaris has depowered SM and turned MMH inside out in a split second and there is nothing he can do that SS can't. SS can come up with a planet's mass worth of kryptonite, not mention explode its mass to make the radiation emission more intense, and it only takes a few kilograms anyway. He can also energy drain.

Again, not that he needs to exploit their weaknesses. It's just simpler and easier.

No, they can't. The fact that you believe WW can be BFR is laughable and what's even more ridiculous is that you believe two high herald would be take out right away. LMAO. This isn't a preemptive strike. This is a battle. Superman, FLash, and the rest of the JLer still know common knowledge about Thor and SS.

laughing out loud

WW cant bfred huh? why not? SS has BFRed an enemy in the far future, how is she gonna come back? You think she can't be bullrushed far away? SS covers light years in seconds. Thor can open portals and do area teleportations and dimension dumping as well. You might claim it's hard for them to get a hold of her or push her somewhere that long but it would take less than a second to get it done. Those two high heralds have been taken out right away by the methods described here, so yeah I think it can be done.

Originally posted by Q99
Diana does have a planeshift ability she uses to go back and forth from Olympus.

Still, I think it's hard to portal any of them to begin with.

But could she use it to move from any dimension to another or is it restricted to olympus?

Spire
I need to know is who briefing Thor and Surfer.

It's very important.

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
unless i read it wrong, i dont think the duo will have a sneak attack on team JLA. i think it was a simultaneous start for both teams except team duo will have had briefings on their opponents. so there goes your "sneak" attack. the duo can employ a "sneaky" attack due to their prior knowledge of team JLA, but not the type in which you catch an opponent completely off guard. with that said, if team duo does employ weakness exploits from the get go on heavy hitters like supes and jonn, the other 3 will have ample time to just retaliate with devastating force. as i said before, each one in team JLA will react to the best of their ability when they realize how powerful the duo can be. team JLA wins though not in a stomp.

I agree the duo will take a lot of heat and if they win, it won't be stomp in any way, one of them might go down. But between their durabilities, versatilities, power output and full knowledge of their enemies I think they can take this.

I also don't see any actual casualties in this fight if they are all in character, they fight to ko and bfr as usual. People confuse fighting smart, using all of your powerset and going for the win from the get-go, with ruthless killing blows.

xJLxKing
Read Rules

LMAO this is just sad. Not even the biggest fanboy of Thor would deny the fact that Flash can steal Thor's speed, but you come up with some non-sense. laughing

Again disregarding the rules. You believe he will use any one of those when it's clearly CIS on? I guess you expect Thor to use Godblast every second right? Knowing someone's limits means nothing. Give me an example what Thor can do with that knowledge? Pretty much nothing. He isn't a tactical fight, and isn't known as one.

laughing out loud

Why don't you just say that he transforms the entire battlefield into kryptonite. Please post scans of him creating something as Kryptonite? You can't obviously. Lets see him create an entire planet into crystal.

It seems to fail to grasp what CIS is. Disregarding the rules.

Why don't I disregard it as well. Both Superman and Flash will run at speed of light and use IMP punch non-stop. In addition, Superman will be firing HV, and CB non-stop. Also, Flash will steal speed for every living thing possible and share it with everyone. This of course all happens in a matter of Nano-Second because he has does this like 5 times in his 50 yr history. MM will just use telepathy and use that Superman-like strength to hit SS or Thor. Obviously, JL will be faster. Lets not forget, any attack that SS and THor use will quickly be stopped because it's KE will be taken away. Obviously, if they have the power, they would do it in every match possible. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud laughing out loud

Shall I low ball at the same time? eek!

Philosophía
Justice League. And combination of 3 would beat them down.

Read Rules

LMAO this is just sad. Not even the biggest fanboy of Thor would deny the fact that Flash can steal Thor's speed, but you come up with some non-sense. laughing

Again disregarding the rules. You believe he will use any one of those when it's clearly CIS on? I guess you expect Thor to use Godblast every second right? Knowing someone's limits means nothing. Give me an example what Thor can do with that knowledge? Pretty much nothing. He isn't a tactical fight, and isn't known as one.

laughing out loud

Why don't you just say that he transforms the entire battlefield into kryptonite. Please post scans of him creating something as Kryptonite? You can't obviously. Lets see him create an entire planet into crystal.

It seems to fail to grasp what CIS is. Disregarding the rules.

Why don't I disregard it as well. Both Superman and Flash will run at speed of light and use IMP punch non-stop. In addition, Superman will be firing HV, and CB non-stop. Also, Flash will steal speed for every living thing possible and share it with everyone. This of course all happens in a matter of Nano-Second because he has does this like 5 times in his 50 yr history. MM will just use telepathy and use that Superman-like strength to hit SS or Thor. Obviously, JL will be faster. Lets not forget, any attack that SS and THor use will quickly be stopped because it's KE will be taken away. Obviously, if they have the power, they would do it in every match possible. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud laughing out loud

Shall I low ball at the same time? eek!

So your claim is that I broke the rules by ignoring CIS? Funny indeed.

Weakness exploitation and BFR are perfectly within character for the SS. What could in-character thor do with knowledge of their levels and powers? BFR, energy absorption and drain, godblast. He has done all of this in the past when fighting enemies he knows require those powers. Thor is not a tactical fighter, but he is not stupid either. Main point is the duo will know exactly what they have to do to win and they will know they'll loose if they don't do it. Neither character is stupid and they can take this without lethal force so it is in character for them.

No one would believe mjolnir could protect thor from being turned into a statue forever by speed steal? really? mjolnir can't counter a speed/kinetic enrgy steal. Okdok. at least you dropped the angle about the surfer.

The jla could very well fight in the way you described as being out of character and the result wouldn't change, most of the behaviors you listed are actually in character for them. I already am assuming they'll go lightspeed, or at least a significant fraction of it, and MM will use TP, because they actually do it quite often. HV would be futile and MMH requires concentrarion to match SM's strengh and can't keep it up for long. But let's assume he has SM strengh with no 'buts' for this. I don't think it changes anything. They are still the first two to go down.

As for wheter or not SS has the juice to come up with kryptonite, you've got to be joking.

Giving Quasimodo a living body - it doesnt get any more complex than this.
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/5528/ffannual05silversurfer0tl4.jpg
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/3945/ffannual05silversurfer0vy1.jpg

Creating air in the vacuum of space where there was no matter before
http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/3329/silversurfer04316hm7.jpg

Reconstructing RR's tech
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/9739/ffv15520transmutationqm7.jpg

Rebuilding a city
http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/9320/ssenslavers74sc7.jpg

All of these feats are more impressive than creating a simple mineral. What makes you think kryptonite is so special and difficult to replicate? It's an alien radioactive mineral, so what? Shouldn't be more difficult than turning air into Uranium if he knows its properties, which he would.

And yes he could turn a planet into crystal. He can easily destroy a planet and more importantly he has reconstructed planets before and has regenerated life/manipulated its matter and metabolism on a planetary scale, so he has the scope, the fine control and the raw power to pull planet-scale manipulation feats.

batdude123
The Surfer/Thor nuthuggery on this forum truly knows no bounds.

Juntai
League wins.

Q99
They have a GL with them. GLs have long been useful in giving Flashes a means to fight in space.

Originally posted by 753
But could she use it to move from any dimension to another or is it restricted to olympus?

Hm, I'm not sure, at the least she can do Earth, Olympus and similar god homes (she visited a ton in The Circle storyline), and Themyscira-when-it's-in-a-pocket-dimension. But even if it is, she could pop to Olympus then back to Earth, and she got an enchanted clamshell (yes, I known) from a Hawaiian god that she can summon at will and travel between worlds too.

Though I bet she'd just throw out the lasso to one of her allies to prevent going through in the portal in the first place, if she couldn't outright avoid it.

Johnny Sorrow
Martian Manhunter could KO Thor immediately and struggle with SS long enough for the rest of the team to collapse on him.

Starscream M

Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
Martian Manhunter could KO Thor immediately and struggle with SS long enough for the rest of the team to collapse on him.

mindrape?

xJLxKing
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t461496.html
Yup

Weakness and BFR is in their character, but it is not in their character to throw around GodBlast at their opponent. If it is, please, post how many times he used it. I can only count one. BFR usually goes to character who do it often and have no choices.

LMAO, so you can't counter nothing? Can you post any scans of Thor resisting it using Mjolnir, or SS? Please do so.

No offense dude, but you are a total moron.
TP wont do nothing?
HV and CB Futile?
Johnz needs concentration to use his strength?
LMAO at the amount of idiocy you bring to a debate.

Can you please elaborate what will that do to anyone here?

Creating Air=/=Creating Kryptonite.

Like I said, knowing what to create and how to create is two different thing. If I knew, a gun can kill you, it doesn't mean I can create it.

laughing out loud Again, what does this accomplish?

Again, explain.

Exactly, how would he know the properties? You just assume that he does. You don't.

So you don't have proof? Superman can destroy a planet, he has and he did. GL have manipulated life on planetary scale so what you have just post means squat. What you posted proves nothing.

What you did demonstrate was you complete ignorance to other characters power.
-You deny that Flash can steal the KE from SS and Thor, or their physical attacks without proof
-You acts as if characters who are viewed as HH can't beat two other HH. The fact that majority of the people on this forum believe that Superman and Thor are nearly equal and you act as if he'll kill Superman or anyone else easily.
-Disregard CIS completely
-SOL means nothing lol
Soooo much more

Johnny Sorrow
Originally posted by 753
mindrape?

Yes. He wouldn't mindrape SS, Norrin is a good enough telepath to make MM work for it.

cdtm
Thor and Silver Surfer

vs

---

Thor's basically window dressing here, IMO. Surfer's more than fast enough to blitz this team, and I don't think even Superman can stand up against Surfers best attacks (And even if he could, Surfer has other options, like the solar drain...)

Q99
Surfer's never blitzed like that. His *travel* speed is insane, his combat speed is less-so.

cdtm

-You deny that Flash can steal the KE from SS and Thor, or their physical attacks without proof

Most of the examples I've ever seen of Flash stealing speed is either by touching his target (Like when he stole speed from the Earth). If Surfer stays out of range, can Flash still steal his speed?

Can you prove he could do this?

cdtm
Originally posted by Q99
Surfer's never blitzed like that. His *travel* speed is insane, his combat speed is less-so.

If you mean he's never blitzed with physical attacks, he doesn't need to.. He's demonstrated examples of "travel" speed combined with energy attacks that could add up to a "blitze with energy attacks" easily enough..

The "Uni Lord Saga" actually had examples of this from characters who had only a portion of Surfers full power. They were blitzing and shooting at high speeds, which is something Surfer's certainly capable of..

Naija boy
Originally posted by Q99

Actually his combat speed is just fine. He may not be a kicking/ punching guy but he does know how to combine his speed and and his blasts (which is his primary means of attack) into "blitzes" as seen below

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll121/kingaholu/Silver%20surfer%20feats/th_Surfercmbatspeeddisplay.jpg

Though its more than a little far fetched to say that he blitzes the JLA.

Q99
Yea, I don't mean he's slow or anything, he's quite fast, but he doesn't blitz people who also have superspeed or anything.

He can engage the league in high speed combat but they can fight like that fine too.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow

laughing KO immediately huh?

anyways JLA still wins. too many to deal with. they win and not a stomp.

Omega Vision
Team DC. Come on. Wonder Woman can handle Thor while the rest dogpile Surfer then finish Thor if Diana can't on her own.

cdtm
Originally posted by Q99
Yea, I don't mean he's slow or anything, he's quite fast, but he doesn't blitz people who also have superspeed or anything.

He can engage the league in high speed combat but they can fight like that fine too.

To be fair, even DC speedsters don't blitz nearly as often as they could.. In Surfers case, he has the feats that proves he can do it, but not the actual combat feats.

I mean, hanging with The Runner alone should be proof enough. (Hanging meaning Runner was only moving marginally faster than Surfer, instead of majorly blitzing him..) He's one guy who could blitz most DC speedsters.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Team DC. Come on. Wonder Woman can handle Thor while the rest dogpile Surfer then finish Thor if Diana can't on her own.

JLA win but i highly doubt it will go anyting like that. this is due to the duo's given tactical advantage from the briefing.

Omega Vision
JLA win but i highly doubt it will go anyting like that. this is due to the duo's given tactical advantage from the briefing.
I'm pretty sure their briefing won't tell them anything that Surfer's Cosmic Awareness won't already show him so this is essentially just Surfer and Thor vs five of the most powerful heroes in DC. Pretty much any one of the leaguers is a feasible match for either Surfer or Thor one on one and altogether this is borderline spite.

Surfer and Thor may well be able to take down Superman and possibly J'onn but while they're dealing with them its not like Flash, GL, and WW are just going to be twidling their thumbs.

I see the fight going thusly:

Surfer assesses Superman as the greatest potential threat and takes him out via weakness exploitation while Thor goes after Wonder Woman. While Thor and Diana are duking it out and Superman is going down Surfer gets bum-rushed by MM, Flash, and GL. That's a fight he really can't win.

batdude123
Surfer and Thor may well be able to take down Superman and possibly J'onn but while they're dealing with them its not like Flash, GL, and WW are just going to be twidling their thumbs.

A concept most don't understand.

cdtm
Originally posted by batdude123
A concept most don't understand.

But what can Wonder Woman or GL do that has any actual effect on Surfer, especially the way he's been portrayed lately?

If Bill's two best shots can't really bother Surfer, I can't see GL or WW doing much.

And again, what's Flash going to do if Surfer's hovering out of range? Can he even steal the speed of someone he can't touch or get close to?

batdude123
facepalm

Johnny Sorrow
laughing KO immediately huh?

anyways JLA still wins. too many to deal with. they win and not a stomp.

Yup, it's not like MM is a powerful telepath or anything. If Moondragon can befuddle his wits, then MM can take him out of the battle.

cdtm
facepalm

The "nutthuggery", as you call it, for Flash on various message boards is as bad as anything out there.

And I don't think it's being unreasonable to ask for examples of Flash ripping the kinetic energy from someone who he can't touch or even get close to, considering Surfer can fly/hover...

Juntai
After the League realized they're under attack it'd actually be fairly quick for them imo.

Juntai
Originally posted by cdtm
The "nutthuggery", as you call it, for Flash on various message boards is as bad as anything out there.

And I don't think it's being unreasonable to ask for examples of Flash ripping the kinetic energy from someone who he can't touch or even get close to, considering Surfer can fly/hover... Although typically written he does touch the opponent, I'm pretty sure Wally has done it simply by looking at someone. I'm fairly sure Walter did it too..Though it's a rare thing, you know, like pulling up a 30 year old scan of Surfer using super-speed and firing blasts in battle.

Then again, Flash isn't going solo against Surfer, and if he did, Thor's getting gangraped and curbstomped in half of a second, then they come for Surfer.

Yup

Weakness and BFR is in their character, but it is not in their character to throw around GodBlast at their opponent. If it is, please, post how many times he used it. I can only count one. BFR usually goes to character who do it often and have no choices.

LMAO, so you can't counter nothing? Can you post any scans of Thor resisting it using Mjolnir, or SS? Please do so.

It just keeps getting better. There is no speedforce in marvel, nobody steals speed there, so how would they have countered it on panel? They have, however, countered dozens of energy manipulation and energy drain attacks and the forces they weild are beyond the flash's control over kinetic energy. I don't have scans of galactus resisting speedsteal either, but no one should believe that can work on high end energy manipulators. Take a look at thor's respect thread and see what mjolnir can do: from matter tranmutation to energy drain and absorption; it can contain a bomb that would destroy 1/5 of the universe; it can heal bodies and suck souls. But yes the fearsome speed steal will leave him a statue forever.

No offense dude, but you are a total moron.
TP wont do nothing?
HV and CB Futile?
Johnz needs concentration to use his strength?
LMAO at the amount of idiocy you bring to a debate.

And here you go into bashing, how cute! your puny mind can't keep it up without it huh?

SS has walked off TP attacks from moondragon with mind gem and thor has very good resistance feats against external coercion as well.

HV? CB? hahahahahahaha, god you really are stupid, they can both withstand the cold of outer space and magical extradimensional winters. SS casually crosses stars and once absorbed one; mjolnir has absorbed enough energy to destroy a 1/5 of the universe and he can block and absorb ambient energy as well, Count nefaria's heat vision has been negated by mjolnir countless times. So yeah HV and CB are joke powers and will do nothing.

MMH is not as strong as SM at his base level, only if SM is holding back as usual, although he is not far from it either. MMH can, however, tighten the macromolecule polymers in his cells into bundles to become stronger than his base level, this is straining and can't be kept up indefinitelly as the bundles break down after a while.

Can you please elaborate what will that do to anyone here?

Creating Air=/=Creating Kryptonite.

Like I said, knowing what to create and how to create is two different thing. If I knew, a gun can kill you, it doesn't mean I can create it.

laughing out loud Again, what does this accomplish?

Exactly, how would he know the properties? You just assume that he does. You don't.

Again, explain.

It shows that he can create far more complex structures than a simple radiocative mineral. He also turned that guy into stone and that would work on most of them as well, certainly on SM.

If he knows the frequency of the radiation of kryptonite, he can make the matter that emmits it. It is basic chemistry and he has cosmic awareness and an extraordinary comprehension of matter. He would know the frequency thanks to CA and or the briefing.

So you don't have proof? Superman can destroy a planet, he has and he did. GL have manipulated life on planetary scale so what you have just post means squat. What you posted proves nothing.

It proves he can actually manipulate whole planets at a time with very fine control, so he could turn a planet into crystal, which you claimed he couldn't. Yes a gifted GL can likely do this too and, again, all it takes is a few kilograms of K-nite to put him down. SM cant manipulate anything, he punches planets to destroy them, it's not the same thing.

-You acts as if characters who are viewed as HH can't beat two other HH. The fact that majority of the people on this forum believe that Superman and Thor are nearly equal and you act as if he'll kill Superman or anyone else easily.
-Disregard CIS completely
-SOL means nothing lol
Soooo much more

Right, show me flash speed stealing high end energy manipulators with magical weapons or control over fundamental forces of nature then. It goes like this: SS's control over energy and himself>flash's control over kinetic energy; mjolnir's magic and control over energy > flash's control over kinetic energy. He also needs to tag them for this, so it's even harder.

Both thor and SS have a lot more versatility than SM and he only edges thor out in speed. SM and MMH have easily exploitable weaknesses and both thor and SS can transmutate matter and emmit any kind of electromagnetic radiation, not mention make fire or pull iron. SS would know this through CA, Thor would be benefitted by the briefing. SM can also be depowered a la DR polaris, through red star radiation or drained of energy.

Juntai
Originally posted by 753
It goes like this: SS's control over energy and himself>flash's control over kinetic energy; mjolnir's magic and control over energy > flash's control over kinetic energy.
lol.

Originally posted by Juntai
lol.

They're not? Ok then, when flash speed steals a planet and stops its orbital movement, he'll be closer to their level of energy manipulation.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by 753
They're not? Ok then, when flash speed steals a planet and stops its orbital movement, he'll be closer to their level of energy manipulation.
facepalm

You don't seriously believe Thor or Surfer could manipulate the Speed Force do you?

StyleTime
Logically, the Justice League should win this.

Q99
Originally posted by cdtm
But what can Wonder Woman or GL do that has any actual effect on Surfer, especially the way he's been portrayed lately?

If Bill's two best shots can't really bother Surfer, I can't see GL or WW doing much.

Less, do any of them have any cut-all enchanted items, or powerful restraints be they magic or construct? Those might slow him down.

Or just *keep* pounding on him for awhile? Two shots is one thing, but I don't think Surfer's safe from Bill period, enough shots will take him down.

That depends, is there a GL around to provide him 'road' that'll follow under his feat no matter where he wants to go?

If there is, there's not that much problem.

Spire
Originally posted by 753
HV? CB? hahahahahahaha, god you really are stupid, they can both withstand the cold of outer space and magical extradimensional winters. SS casually crosses stars and once absorbed one; mjolnir has absorbed enough energy to destroy a 1/5 of the universe and he can block and absorb ambient energy as well, Count nefaria's heat vision has been negated by mjolnir countless times. So yeah HV and CB are joke powers and will do nothing.

laughing

Cold Breath will wtfpwn Thor.

As for Heat Vision.... lol. Thor can stand there, hold Mjolnir in front of him and block the blast while either Flash, MM, WW or GL punch him in the back of the head.

facepalm

You don't seriously believe Thor or Surfer could manipulate the Speed Force do you?

Of course not, I am talking about power levels. I am saying their own energy control/drain/retention etc. can counter his kinetic stealing powers. Their energy manipulation is above his.

I don't have a problem with people claiming the league is just too many and can win. I simply think thor and SS can win too and am debating particular points with a poster who sai it would be a stomp.

The briefing does offer them a tactical advantage here. It's not just them being able to exploit weaknesses, but knowing what to expect from each opponent and already coming to the battlefield with planned out ways to take them. If the situation were reversed I would give the edge to JLA. When SM fought the elite he showed what he can do with a battle plan and knowledge of enemy's powers and each of the elite could give him a run for his money on their own. Although they were pretty stupid in that fight, the concept applies here.

xJLxKing
So now from going to they can't steal speed because of PC and Mjolnir to the Speed Force doesn't exist in Marvel. LMAO dude, you idiocy knows no bounds. Seriously, how low can you get. That's like saying SS can't make the correct Kryptonite because there are different kryptonites for every universe.

The fact that you bring up a Cosmic Being who gives every little power to SS and dozen of others and treats them as slave,s as pawns to the debate shows how far you will go to not be wrong.

Again, unlike you I try to read the characters comic book to know how often they use these attack and most of the ones you mentioned aren't a every day thing. It's more like a ones in 5 yrs thing. I asked you to post Thor doing more then one God Blast, I asked you to post he absorbing someone like Superman. What you post is him taking 1/5 of a universe destroy. It means nothing. Stop posting ridiculous stuff that have nothing to do with our debate.

LMAO. Listen dude, the fact that you just proved you don't know nothing about Superman's Heat Vision and Cold Breath shows how one-sided your argument is. The fact that you call the joke power shows your idiocy, and bad knowledge of Superman and his team mates. The fact that you know nothing about them is disrespectful. Please, start reading books if you want to ask like you know the characters.

Please, post proof how how much weaker Johnz is. There were a couple of statement that state they are close in power. Will you deny that?

The briefing tells you everything about their powers not how to create something to beat them. What is wrong with you.

Do know have any proof of what you are saying

LMAO. HE STOLE FROM THE F^*&|KING ANTI MONITOR YOU IDIOT. Listen, you have obviously proven you don't know nothing about the characters. If you feel like you do know, lets have a Battle Zone. Same scenario like this thread and we will have 5 judges pick the winner? This way, i don't have to hear your idiotic post about something you obviously don't know.

I can't even believe what you said about SS' MM control>Flash's KE stealing power. You have showed you true colors.

It also funny how you have avoided ever thing I said in my last post.

Bouboumaster
Flash is useless (grounded) and can be kill easely by either Surfer or Thor: They can just bfr him into the sun. Also, Surfer can destroy Sups at the start: Draning him from his solar energy, shooting him with red sun energy, creating kryptonite and killing him with it... The options are there.

But still, I see JLA winning. Even if Surfer is the biggest gun of the match, and Thor is aguarbly the second most powerful, I don't think team Marvel can prevail against the like of Martian Manhunter, Hal Jordan, and Wonder Woman.
Against any team of two that would include two of these three heroes of DC, team Marvel would probably win around 10/10. But I don't gives them a majority against the three. The third player can and would do the difference. Team DC a healthy 7 or 8/10

Omega Vision
Originally posted by 753
Of course not, I am talking about power levels. I am saying their own energy control/drain/retention etc. can counter his kinetic stealing powers. Their energy manipulation is above his.

I don't have a problem with people claiming the league is just too many and can win. I simply think thor and SS can win too and am debating particular points with a poster who sai it would be a stomp.

The briefing does offer them a tactical advantage here. It's not just them being able to exploit weaknesses, but knowing what to expect from each opponent and already coming to the battlefield with planned out ways to take them. If the situation were reversed I would give the edge to JLA. When SM fought the elite he showed what he can do with a battle plan and knowledge of enemy's powers and each of the elite could give him a run for his money on their own. Although they were pretty stupid in that fight, the concept applies here.
I really don't see Surfer or Thor resisting a speed drain with their powers. At all. That said unlike what some seem to believe a speed drain isn't an instantaneous OHK/OHKO and takes a little time.

Originally posted by Spire
laughing

Cold Breath will wtfpwn Thor.

As for Heat Vision.... lol. Thor can stand there, hold Mjolnir in front of him and block the blast while either Flash, MM, WW or GL punch him in the back of the head.

CB will pawn thor... sigh...

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Stats/ThorDurability04-Cold.jpg

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Stats/ThorDurability17-Cold284.jpg

the others can gang up on him sure, but then it's not HV doing anything is it? those powers are useless here.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by 753

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Stats/ThorDurability04-Cold.jpg

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Stats/ThorDurability17-Cold284.jpg

the others can gang up on him sure, but then it's not HV doing anything is it? those powers are useless here.
LMAO. Good Job trying to use someone else's cold breath ans act like it's Superman's.

HV is stronger then the Sun. Learn about their powers.

So now from going to they can't steal speed because of PC and Mjolnir to the Speed Force doesn't exist in Marvel. LMAO dude, you idiocy knows no bounds. Seriously, how low can you get. That's like saying SS can't make the correct Kryptonite because there are different kryptonites for every universe.

The fact that you bring up a Cosmic Being who gives every little power to SS and dozen of others and treats them as slave,s as pawns to the debate shows how far you will go to not be wrong.

Again, unlike you I try to read the characters comic book to know how often they use these attack and most of the ones you mentioned aren't a every day thing. It's more like a ones in 5 yrs thing. I asked you to post Thor doing more then one God Blast, I asked you to post he absorbing someone like Superman. What you post is him taking 1/5 of a universe destroy. It means nothing. Stop posting ridiculous stuff that have nothing to do with our debate.

LMAO. Listen dude, the fact that you just proved you don't know nothing about Superman's Heat Vision and Cold Breath shows how one-sided your argument is. The fact that you call the joke power shows your idiocy, and bad knowledge of Superman and his team mates. The fact that you know nothing about them is disrespectful. Please, start reading books if you want to ask like you know the characters.

Please, post proof how how much weaker Johnz is. There were a couple of statement that state they are close in power. Will you deny that?

The briefing tells you everything about their powers not how to create something to beat them. What is wrong with you.

Do know have any proof of what you are saying

LMAO. HE STOLE FROM THE F^*&|KING ANTI MONITOR YOU IDIOT. Listen, you have obviously proven you don't know nothing about the characters. If you feel like you do know, lets have a Battle Zone. Same scenario like this thread and we will have 5 judges pick the winner? This way, i don't have to hear your idiotic post about something you obviously don't know.

I can't even believe what you said about SS' MM control>Flash's KE stealing power. You have showed you true colors.

It also funny how you have avoided ever thing I said in my last post.

More childish bashing and stupidity, there are no scans of the two of them resisting speedsteal as you asked because characters in marvel don't have that power you moron. The two fo them have, however, resisted other forms of energy drain and their own energy manipulation powers are better.

These are godblast scans you asked for you illiterate pedantic ****tard.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Mjolnir/ThorMjolnir52-Godblast161.jpg

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Mjolnir/ThorMjolnir139-Godblast389.jpg

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Mjolnir/ThorMjolnir153a-Godblast412.jpg

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Mjolnir/ThorMjolnir159-Godblast425.jpg

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Mjolnir/ThorMjolnir181-Godblastv212.jpg

You want proof of him absorbing someone like SM? What the **** are you on about? When did I say that?

Yeah I dont know anything about SM's cold and heat powers. SS and thor have never tanked, assimilated, redirected or reflected far worse heat and energy blasts and they cant keep their own body heat within them when surrounded by really cold temperatures. Oh that's right, they do it on daily basis.

Read my post moron, I did say MMH is close to SM.

SS would know how to make K-nite based on the type of radiation it emmits, cause he has the incredible superpower of knowing basic chemistry. And he coudl figure the frequency out through CA. Not to mention he can emulate the radiation himself without even needing to come up with the material.

You implied he would speedsteal them leaving them as statues that blink once every 200 years did that work on the anti-monitor that way?

LMAO. Good Job trying to use someone else's cold breath ans act like it's Superman's.

HV is stronger then the Sun. Learn about their powers.

Do you know how to read? It shows resistance to extreme cold and I never claimed it was SM's cold breath on those scans. The heat of a thousand suns wouldn't hurt them either, learn about their powers.

Juntai
Originally posted by 753
They're not? Ok then, when flash speed steals a planet and stops its orbital movement, he'll be closer to their level of energy manipulation. http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff102/Wally_Respect2/kinteplanet.jpg

?

Omega Vision
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff102/Wally_Respect2/kinteplanet.jpg

?
pwnt.

Spire
Originally posted by 753

http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt112/Spire84/ThorIce1.jpg

http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt112/Spire84/ThorIce2.jpg

http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt112/Spire84/ThorIce3.jpg

http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt112/Spire84/ThorIce4.jpg

http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt112/Spire84/ThorIce5.jpg

http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt112/Spire84/ThorIce6.jpg

http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt112/Spire84/ThorIce7.jpg

http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt112/Spire84/ThorIce8.jpg

http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt112/Spire84/ThorIce9.jpg

http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt112/Spire84/ThorIce10.jpg

Basically Cold Breath wtfpwns him outright or it slows him down which is not a good thing seeing as how Superman is very very very very fast character. Oh and Flash is in this battle too by the way.

As for HV, Thor can either block it and get punched in the nose by Supes straight up in a one on one situation or he can block it and get punched in the back of the head by a teammate.

xJLxKing
That has nothing to do with it. The fact that you bring it up shows you DON'T read DC comics AT ALL. He has stolen speed from characters who are also known as flash. You can't resist it. The Speed Force grants Flash the ability to steal speed, it doesn't mean he can't steal it from someone that isn't from DC. Neutral Universe another rules you disregard.

Absorbing his Solar power.

The cosmos is cold but it doesn't mater why? Superman, and countless of other heroes can resist the freezing temperature of the cosmos but not Superman's CB. Shows how much you know thumb up

HV is soo power, scientist can't even measure it. Heck, it's powerful enough to rip, or close a rip the cosmos. Yeah, it's very very hot. It's Concentrated!

Good, you just prove my point even further

Kryptonite is basic chemistry? WOW, I DIDN'T KNOW THAT. You mind proving all those stuff I bold'ed

LMAO. Just shows you don't know. SO Again, I proved you wrong. TO answer his question, you must read COIE

So he has used God Blast like 5 times in his entire history. WOW! Maybe, I should say Superman will use Anti-Vibration attack.

So you don't want to do a battlezone? It's a simple question.

Juntai
pwnt. And then some.

http://img48.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jla82kebbin017bi.jpg
"The speedforce is the infinite realm of velocity that feeds all motion in the universe."

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff102/Wally_Respect2/embodiment.jpg
"Flash is the living embodiment of the speed force."

cdtm
Originally posted by 753
More childish bashing and stupidity, there are no scans of the two of them resisting speedsteal as you asked because characters in marvel don't have that power you moron. The two fo them have, however, resisted other forms of energy drain and their own energy manipulation powers are better.

These are godblast scans you asked for you illiterate pedantic ****tard.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Mjolnir/ThorMjolnir52-Godblast161.jpg

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Mjolnir/ThorMjolnir139-Godblast389.jpg

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Mjolnir/ThorMjolnir153a-Godblast412.jpg

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Mjolnir/ThorMjolnir159-Godblast425.jpg

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Mjolnir/ThorMjolnir181-Godblastv212.jpg

You want proof of him absorbing someone like SM? What the **** are you on about? When did I say that?

Yeah I dont know anything about SM's cold and heat powers. SS and thor have never tanked, assimilated, redirected or reflected far worse heat and energy blasts and they cant keep their own body heat within them when surrounded by really cold temperatures. Oh that's right, they do it on daily basis.

Read my post moron, I did say MMH is close to SM.

SS would know how to make K-nite based on the type of radiation it emmits, cause he has the incredible superpower of knowing basic chemistry. And he coudl figure the frequency out through CA. Not to mention he can emulate the radiation himself without even needing to come up with the material.

You implied he would speedsteal them leaving them as statues that blink once every 200 years did that work on the anti-monitor that way?

Is Gladiators weakness common knowledge? Because Surfer threatened to use it against him once..

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff102/Wally_Respect2/kinteplanet.jpg

?

Alright, closer in level then I initially gave him credit for. They can still do more with more ease based on this showing.

xJLxKing
But guys,

Spire
I like the 'Nah uh' Speed Force arguement.

Basically, it won't work because it works and it leaves opponents ****ed.

Oh, and Surfer turns DC Universe to Kryptonite instantly btw....

xJLxKing
I like the 'Nah uh' Speed Force arguement.

Basically, it won't work because it works and it leaves opponents ****ed.

Oh, and Surfer turns DC Universe to Kryptonite instantly btw....
And Thor Absorbs everyone's life force and blasting God Blast every where simultaneously. At the same time, He will absorb, and dodge everyone's attack

Juntai
Originally posted by 753
Alright, closer in level then I initially gave him credit for. They can still do more with more ease based on this showing. That was him stealing the kinetic energy of the planet, a tactic he hadn't tried before. He didn't appear to be having much trouble with it really. Just noted that it was a lot ****in' bigger.

As my other scans show though, Flash's control of kinetic energy is fairly supreme. He's the living embodiment of the source of all kinetic energy.

Spire
And Thor Absorbs everyone's life force and blasting God Blast every where simultaneously. At the same time, He will absorb, and dodge everyone's attack

But it's true!

There was that one time 40 years ago....

JakeTheBank
I'd like to think I'm a pretty avid Thor supporter, and I don't think him and Surfer will be walking away the winners. Maybe if the JL's roster was cut down a couple of members (honestly think that Flash is the one problem they can't really get around). Does Thor have a lot of exotic and powerful abilities? Yes. Does he use them when the need calls for it? Yes. Will he be Godblasting, Anti-Forcing, and life draining everyone at once? No.

This match has way too many variables and unknowns in it for Thor and Surfer to be declared the clear winners, much less stomp in a heartbeat.

Juntai
If this tactic happens to be used, they're toast.
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff102/Wally_Respect2/atmon11.jpg
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff102/Wally_Respect2/atmon12.jpg

JakeTheBank
If this tactic happens to be used, they're toast.
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff102/Wally_Respect2/atmon11.jpg
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff102/Wally_Respect2/atmon12.jpg

Is Captain Marvel using heat vision? Or any kind of ranged attack outside of Lightning barraging?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Is Captain Marvel using heat vision? Or any kind of ranged attack outside of Lightning barraging? Lol. Better not to question it.

batdude123
I'd like to think I'm a pretty avid Thor supporter, and I don't think him and Surfer will be walking away the winners. Maybe if the JL's roster was cut down a couple of members (honestly think that Flash is the one problem they can't really get around). Does Thor have a lot of exotic and powerful abilities? Yes. Does he use them when the need calls for it? Yes. Will he be Godblasting, Anti-Forcing, and life draining everyone at once? No.

This match has way too many variables and unknowns in it for Thor and Surfer to be declared the clear winners, much less stomp in a heartbeat.

It's okay.

You can say Thor and Surfer lose without having to disguise it.

xJLxKing
He wants to sound fair

JakeTheBank
It's okay.

You can say Thor and Surfer lose without having to disguise it.

*shrugs* I already said plainly enough in the thread Justice League wins. I just don't see Thor busting out his plot device powers as quickly and as effectively as others believe, especially not against a well oiled team like the League.

That has nothing to do with it. The fact that you bring it up shows you DON'T read DC comics AT ALL. He has stolen speed from characters who are also known as flash. You can't resist it. The Speed Force grants Flash the ability to steal speed, it doesn't mean he can't steal it from someone that isn't from DC. Neutral Universe another rules you disregard.

Absorbing his Solar power.

The cosmos is cold but it doesn't mater why? Superman, and countless of other heroes can resist the freezing temperature of the cosmos but not Superman's CB. Shows how much you know thumb up

HV is soo power, scientist can't even measure it. Heck, it's powerful enough to rip, or close a rip the cosmos. Yeah, it's very very hot. It's Concentrated!

Good, you just prove my point even further

Kryptonite is basic chemistry? WOW, I DIDN'T KNOW THAT. You mind proving all those stuff I bold'ed

LMAO. Just shows you don't know. SO Again, I proved you wrong. TO answer his question, you must read COIE

So he has used God Blast like 5 times in his entire history. WOW! Maybe, I should say Superman will use Anti-Vibration attack.

So you don't want to do a battlezone? It's a simple question.

You are misrepresenting my arguments and doing poor job out of it. you asked for scans of SS or thor resisting speedsteal and I said there are none because MU has no speedstealers that work like the flash. I never said he cant speedsteal marvel characters, I said these two have enough energy manipulation of their own to possibly negate its effects. I did not disregard any rule whatsoever.

SS has drained the hulk so dry, banner was cured. Dr polaris has depowered SM in under a second.

Scientists can't measure shit in comics.

The laws of physics that dictate that the chemical composition of a material determines the frequency of radiation it emmits are fairly basic. You would know this if you knew of them.

Yes well, for someone who claimed thor had never used the godblast more than once you sure are arrogant about it, take your own advice and learn about the characters. Those five are proof enough that he'll use it when push comes to shove.

I don't have the time or care enough to waste it with you boy. You are a childish basher and a poor debater. Debates are supposed to be fun and you troll the joy right out of them. I only bothered replying after you claimed the JLA would stomp and that this was spite.

http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt112/Spire84/ThorIce1.jpg

http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt112/Spire84/ThorIce2.jpg

http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt112/Spire84/ThorIce3.jpg

http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt112/Spire84/ThorIce4.jpg

http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt112/Spire84/ThorIce5.jpg

http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt112/Spire84/ThorIce6.jpg

http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt112/Spire84/ThorIce7.jpg

http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt112/Spire84/ThorIce8.jpg

http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt112/Spire84/ThorIce9.jpg

http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt112/Spire84/ThorIce10.jpg

As for HV, Thor can either block it and get punched in the nose by Supes straight up in a one on one situation or he can block it and get punched in the back of the head by a teammate.

He still handled most of those without problems and he obviously has better and more recent showings. It is plausible to believe mjolnir can melt or shatter any ice encasing and the cold, while slowing or immobilizing him, didn't really hurt him.

So still, HV itself doesn't do anything.

xJLxKing
Actually, I am not. You're the one changing your story.

They aren't Superman.

Reed=Scientist in comic confused

Please proof it. I don't think it is.

I told you that I can only think of one, not that he never did it more then ones. Either way, he has done Godblast like what 5 times in 40-50 years. It proves that it's a very very RARE attack.

So now that you are cornered, you decline and attempt to act as I am crazy. In a battlezone we could both post 5 times and people will judge. It's not long and it's fair. OF course, if you feel like you will lose, just say so and stop making excuses.

You keep showing your arrogance.

Spire
Originally posted by 753
He still handled most of those without problems and he obviously has better and more recent showings. It is plausible to believe mjolnir can melt or shatter any ice encasing and the cold, while slowing or immobilizing him, didn't really hurt him.

So still, HV itself doesn't do anything.

What an excellent counter Mr. Freelance Marvel Internet Warrior!

Not really.You completely missed the point.

HV does a lot I would say. It generates at least 3 possibilities in the match.

Thor either:

A. Takes a blast to the dome.
B. Blocks it and gets punched in the face.
C. Blocks it and gets kicked in the back of the head by, oh, let's say Wonder Woman.

Still, I can totally see where you are coming from with CB and HV not being effective. I totally can.

Warlord
superman frost breaths them both for an easy win
now close this for spite

carver9
Add Bill, this will be a stomp.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
Add Bill, this will be a stomp.

based on what feats?

Warlord
based on the JLA members having horse-phobia

-Pr-
Originally posted by Warlord
based on the JLA members having horse-phobia

well, he isn't exactly the most attractive man in the world...

Warlord
some certain porn movie stars might dissagree

-Pr-
Originally posted by Warlord
some certain porn movie stars might dissagree

i don't think it's the horse's face that they find attractive, but that's neither here nor there.

Warlord
good point... i bet it's the "stormbreaker" that charms them wink

anyway this thread is still a missmatch

aztec
When will you Dc fanboys learn, that Marvel is superior to DC. And Thor and Silver Surfer are gods. Norrin will take out Clark right from the start via krptonite, solar radiation, or the Martian Manhunter with fire. Or Thor, will throw his hammer at Clark and knock him down. Its that simple, two is greater than five!!

abhilegend
Bump

PillarofOsiris
This thread is utterly retarded. Forget for a minute that even if the surfer could create kryptonite, kryptonite from a different universe doesn't affect kryptonians anyway, and forget that Hal could shield superman from any draining... This fight is an epic stomp. I can't believe it's even
Still open.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by aztec
When will you Dc fanboys learn, that Marvel is superior to DC. And Thor and Silver Surfer are gods. Norrin will take out Clark right from the start via krptonite, solar radiation, or the Martian Manhunter with fire. Or Thor, will throw his hammer at Clark and knock him down. Its that simple, two is greater than five!!

You mean like when superman caught Thor's hammer in one hand and tossed Thor away?

JakeTheBank
This thread was phucking stupid two years ago. No reason why it's not today.

Starscream M
This thread was phucking stupid two years ago. I disagree.

abhilegend
Surfer solos.
silverdurfer

Odekahn
Rofl. This isn't one of the better matchups you've come up with Starscream.

This is an utter stomping in favor of DC. Marvel needs more on their side here.

JakeTheBank
I disagree.

Yeah, I'm sure you do.

All this thread is good for is:

A.) Baiting delusional Surfer/Thor fans into coming up with insane and inplausible scenarios on how the duo beats the JLA

B.) Giving people an excuse to scream "MARVEL BIAS!!!111!" and then go on about how the entire forum hates DC/the JLA or something equally stupid.

C.) General lol-factor.

rotiart
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
This thread is utterly retarded. Forget for a minute that even if the surfer could create kryptonite, kryptonite from a different universe doesn't affect kryptonians anyway, and forget that Hal could shield superman from any draining... This fight is an epic stomp. I can't believe it's even
Still open.

It isn't the fact that it's krypton it's from another universe but that krypton its from other universes radiate different radiation. Surfer would have to duplicate the k of this superman or at the least duplicate the radiation it emanates.

In that sense superman could be first out depending on how you get his weaknesses. In some stories little amount does much harm and others he is barely affected by a bunch o it... So...

Assuming the instant ko of Clark. Flash would be their next most difficult opponent if he used his powers wisely.

carver9
Add Bill to this team with CIS off and team Marvel wins.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

zeel
highly doubt the duo can bet this team

Odekahn

No. They don't.

Sixth_Winged
If the Marvel Duo gets briefing, SS would just ram flash and green lantern (who are squishy unless they know who they are up against and in fighting form already) at superspeed before flash even realizes SS also has superspeed. And it's downhill from there.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
If the Marvel Duo gets briefing, SS would just ram flash and green lantern (who are squishy unless they know who they are up against and in fighting form already) at superspeed before flash even realizes SS also has superspeed. And it's downhill from there.
Auto fields and speed force aura. GLs have taken planet busting forces without being squishy.

Sixth_Winged
Not with autoshield. Maybe if he knew he was up against something and is actively putting effort in shielding. So no he gets his autoshields busted up.

As for flash, there has been so many times he got caught by surprise from his rogues that it would be safe to assume he still is susceptible. And he is up against someone who can go billions of miles away in fraction of a second.

Full briefed Ss may not win this match but he sure as hell would put those two down.

iceman24567
This thread was phucking stupid two years ago. No reason why it's not today. This i don't know if i posted in it and i dont give damn

abhilegend
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Not with autoshield. Maybe if he knew he was up against something and is actively putting effort in shielding. So no he gets his autoshields busted up.

As for flash, there has been so many times he got caught by surprise from his rogues that it would be safe to assume he still is susceptible. And he is up against someone who can go billions of miles away in fraction of a second.

Full briefed Ss may not win this match but he sure as hell would put those two down.
Really, think again.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/Hal%20Jordan/Action633-04.jpg
http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/Hal%20Jordan/Cosmic_Odyssey_TPB_092.jpg
http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/Hal%20Jordan/Cosmic_Odyssey_TPB_097.jpg
http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/Hal%20Jordan/Cosmic_Odyssey_TPB_098.jpg

Surfer isn't fast enough to surprise flash.

Odekahn
Surfer surprise the man who outran death... riiiight. Flash has conversations at superspeed, lol. Surfer's travel speed isn't going to surprise him... And GL's travel speed is also up there. That's not even counting the rest of the JLA.

And even if SS did emulate Kryptonite, there's an easy fix for that. If Hal can create wooden insects to get at Alan Scott, I'm pretty sure he could also duplicate lead... So he could just will a lead suit around Superman, and that fixes that whole issue. Again though, I don't see SS doing this.

Any one of the JLA would be a good fight against either one of the Marvel duo... But it's 5 on 2...

JLA 10/10

Bouboumaster
Superman die, and probably Flash too. But that's it. Surfer and Thor are not the type of dudes who really benefit from "a plan".

Hal is a problem, since he can do almost everything Surfer does. So there's that. JLA a healty 8 or 9/10. But as I said, Superman has too many weakness that can be attacked by either of the duo to survive the fight.

Odekahn
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Superman die, and probably Flash too. But that's it. Surfer and Thor are not the type of dudes who really benefit from "a plan".

Hal is a problem, since he can do almost everything Surfer does. So there's that. JLA a healty 8 or 9/10. But as I said, Superman has too many weakness that can be attacked by either of the duo to survive the fight.

But that's assuming that the rest of the JLA is just watching Superman get pummeled, and it's also assuming that no member of the team is doing anything to directly protect Superman's weaknesses. Neither Thor nor SS is going to beat Superman without a heck of a fight. Sorry, not happening.

It's all 5 at the same time, not the duo against a JLA gauntlet.

abhilegend

Superman just punches his weaknesses away then. The guy has overcome a kryptonite sword through the heart and dive bombed through a red sun surrounded by kryptonite.

zeel
Originally posted by abhilegend
Superman just punches his weaknesses away then. The guy has overcome a kryptonite sword through the heart and dive bombed through a red sun surrounded by kryptonite.

That is the most retarded fanboyish comment to date in this thread lol. Punches his weakness away come'on man. Supes has enough damage soak to take almost anything long enough for the rest of the team (all speedsters mind you) to deal with the duo. Flash steals their speed and the team blitzes them to death.

Way to many players here.

abhilegend
Originally posted by zeel
That is the most retarded fanboyish comment to date in this thread lol. Punches his weakness away come'on man. Supes has enough damage soak to take almost anything long enough for the rest of the team (all speedsters mind you) to deal with the duo. Flash steals their speed and the team blitzes them to death.

Way to many players here.
You think I was serious?erm

-Pr-

No he doesn't.

--

Also, closing soon; I can't believe this is still open; I thought I'd closed it ages ago.

abhilegend
Bump

carver9
Thor could potentially solo tbh.

Magnon
If Surfer was told that red sun radiation hurts / depowers Superman and SS was ready to release an omnidirectional red sun radiation burst right from the start as soon as he can react, it is possible (albeit not probable) that Superman alone wouldn't be enough to solo the Marvel duo.

The JL team combined, however, would stomp the duo to the ground 10/10 without effort.

RealityWarper
Silver Surfer and Thor are outnumbered...

The Justice League will make a quick work of them.

JLA wins without much effort.

-Pr-
Originally posted by abhilegend
Bump

Are you seriously trying to cause trouble?

DarkSaint85
Are you seriously trying to cause trouble?

Tbf, he's prob doing it because celey lost his BZ.

Part of the forfeit (which they both agreed to), was that celey would have to support Abhi in every post he made for a month. Had Philo lost, he'd have had to support carver for a month.

-Pr-
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Tbf, he's prob doing it because celey lost his BZ.

Part of the forfeit (which they both agreed to), was that celey would have to support Abhi in every post he made for a month. Had Philo lost, he'd have had to support carver for a month.

Well, that's just a recipe for disaster, isn't it.

celeyhyga17
Abhi is my buddy

DarkSaint85
Well, that's just a recipe for disaster, isn't it.

I thought it would actually cut arguments down.

Imagine the b!tchfests celey has with abhi, for example. But for one whole month....gone.

h1a8
Thor could potentially solo tbh.

Huh? He can't even beat Superman by himself or even Flash.
What's your angle?

celeyhyga17
MM - mind phukkery confuse team 1 (also has intangibility)
Superman vibrate and attack from all angles(hv, speed, strength)
Wondy lasso(subdue opponents)
Flash vibrate attack from all angles
Gl subdue and slowdown team with constructs

Rising tide team 1 won't be able to handle. Maybe they can take out 1, maybe two, even 3, , but not all.

If all else fails Flash speed steal.
Game over.

Sound scenario me thinks.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>