More impressive..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Juk3n
A projectile dodge / multiple projectile dodge. Or a Multiple projectile deflection?

Hero A dodges bullets, NOT after they are fired, but none-the-less guns are aimed at him, and he evades being hit, lets say 1 guy with dual pistols, semi auto rounds, and he lets off 7 shots total.

Hero B has a sword, and he handles the situation by deflecting each bullet as it comes for him 5 bullets total.

more impressive?

Lord_Talron
blocking is more impressive here i think

Tattoos N Scars
Deflecting is more impressive. It requires acute hand/eye co-ordination....and the ability to think concretely at super-sonic speeds. IMO, you have to be a little faster to do that.

Lord_Talron
its really hard to wrap my mind around a country music fan posting in these forums...

galactusischere
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
a country music fan posting in these forums...

Who dat?

Tattoos N Scars
its really hard to wrap my mind around a country music fan posting in these forums...

laughing

country boys like comics/fantasy too

Mindset
It's comforting to me.

Q99
Once you evade the first one, the rest are easy, since you only need to remain out of the way. In general, continuing to move in the same direction you dodge the first one in is the idea.

With the blocking, you gotta make sure the blade is *always* exactly between you and the barrel when the trigger's being pulled, a lot trickier.

You don't need to think at super-sonic, just be able to match timing with the shooter and get the blade in the right spot. Still massively impressive.

Black bolt z
The deflecting.

Tattoos N Scars
Originally posted by Q99
Once you evade the first one, the rest are easy, since you only need to remain out of the way. In general, continuing to move in the same direction you dodge the first one in is the idea.

With the blocking, you gotta make sure the blade is *always* exactly between you and the barrel when the trigger's being pulled, a lot trickier.

You don't need to think at super-sonic, just be able to match timing with the shooter and get the blade in the right spot. Still massively impressive.

That's what I mean by thinking. The brain still has to send a command to your arms to move the sword and deflect the bullets. The fighter may be deflecting without "actually" thinking...but the brain is still sending super-sonic commands to the fighter to complete those motions.

But, that's neither here nor there...lol

psycho gundam
its really hard to wrap my mind around a country music fan posting in these forums... lol

dmills
More impressive. Blocking bullets with swords or catching bullets?

psycho gundam
catching, since it's blocking with a little ass hole sprinkled on it

Omega Vision
Deflecting. Because dodging is actually physically possible and realistically feasibly for a human to an extent.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.