Death Star 1 Focus dish is placed in the wrong area

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord-Sidious1
In A New Hope, from the plans intercepted by the Rebellion, why is the DS-1 super focus lens dish located around the hemisphere when in the larger scenes it is positioned above it?
Was this a mistake or was it the original idea and plans changed afterwards?

Thanks for all the help! smile

queeq
Errrr....

steverules_2
I have the answer...no one cares

queeq
Correct.

sweersa
Common guys give the guy a break.

queeq
Well, it was a bit...errr.... technical hehehehe

sweersa
Originally posted by queeq
Well, it was a bit...errr.... technical hehehehe

He should forward his question to George Lucas. stick out tongue

steverules_2
Think he'd say the same as me

queeq
But he didn't have your avatar.

steverules_2
Nope he doesn't, but I'm sure it'll be in a future release of Star Wars, Jabba the hutts boobs have been changed to my avatar, Jabba suddenly becomes Star Wars' sex appeal

Sith Master X
Just a little oversight perhaps. Nothing big.

queeq
Steve's boob are big enough for me.

steverules_2
cool

roughrider
Um...it was just a simple & crude bit of binary animation that got smuggled to them? So it couldn't show the DS in precise detail?

queeq
That must be it.

roughrider
The spies were in a hurry to get it downloaded and out of the Imperial Center, so it was a rush job of graphics.

queeq
So that's it!

Sith Master X
There were two Death Star's being made, hence why dish on the blueprints stolen by the Rebellion was out of place.

This was a symbolic reference to GL's rule of "two." Always two there are, no more no less. The PT taught us all about the rule of two, yet we fail to realize this theory can be applied to all things in the Star Wars universe. This was a well thought out concept by Lucas that we all just overlooked, and I think he might have been doing this on purpose too in hopes that in 33 after the release of the movie, people like us would begin speculating. Wow. Gonna make a youtube series on this. big grin

sweersa
Originally posted by Sith Master X
There were two Death Star's being made, hence why dish on the blueprints stolen by the Rebellion was out of place.

This was a symbolic reference to GL's rule of "two." Always two there are, no more no less. The PT taught us all about the rule of two, yet we fail to realize this theory can be applied to all things in the Star Wars universe. This was a well thought out concept by Lucas that we all just overlooked, and I think he might have been doing this on purpose too in hopes that in 33 after the release of the movie, people like us would begin speculating. Wow. Gonna make a youtube series on this. big grin

Thank you for bringing this thread back on topic.

Sith Master X
Anytime.

queeq
We're so grateful.

Sith Master X
"Eternally" grateful, I would hope.

queeq
Don't push it.

wink

InfernoJG95
Maybe the imperials moved it to confuse the revels dash cunning of them

InfernoJG95
Rebels I mean

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.