quick silver vs flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
quick silver has dc hermes boots

Black bolt z
Flash.

vansonbee
Hermes boots FTW

Tattoos N Scars
Flash in a curbstomp

Lord_Talron
wow stomp, even with those boots, imo

cdtm
Flash wins, with ease.

The speed force is pretty much the definitive source of speed in the DCU, and most Flashes can tap that source well beyond anything other speedsters can do..

Q99
The boots provide Wonder Woman/Captain Marvel level speed.

Johnny Sorrow
Originally posted by Q99
The boots provide Wonder Woman/Captain Marvel level speed.

Still Flash. Fastest character in comics.

BlackZero30x
Flash 11/10

fast enough to pull down that 11th win before the bell sounds to conclude the fight......

Q99
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
Still Flash. Fastest character in comics.

Yes.

That it provides WW/CM speed is a reason why Flash wins smile It's enough to get close in speed to a lesser speedforce user, but not one of the speedforce-mainlining Flashes.

Colossus-Big C
hermes him self out ran flash though

the ninjak
Does Quicksilver still have the power to create multiple timeline versions of himself? After his Inhuman Terrigan Crystal upgrade.
He should be able to beat Flash Deathstroke style then.

-K-M-
Originally posted by the ninjak
Does Quicksilver still have the power to create multiple timeline versions of himself? After his Inhuman Terrigan Crystal upgrade.

No, he is back to just having superspeed. However, he was recently shown going faster then radiowaves and radiowaves are as fast as light.

the ninjak
Originally posted by -K-M-
No, he is back to just having superspeed. However, he was recently shown going faster then radiowaves and radiowaves are as fast as light.

Yeah when he raged during Mighty Avengers. If he can tap back into that power he unleashed with Terrigenisis along with his newfound power level, Flash will have problems.

-K-M-
He can't tap into his time-traveling abilities as he no longer has it anymore. He is back to just being a regular speedster that runs fast.

Black bolt z
When the fight starts flash runs and in .000000001 sec he ties pietro's shoe laces together and he trips thus flash speed blitz's him.

Johnny Sorrow

Funny, I've never seen Quicksilver move at even a significant fraction of the speed of light.

BlackZero30x

yes your right but also no....depending on the radio waves...in an open empty vacuum radio waves move at the speed of light but on earth radio waves are said to move slightly below the speed of light.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
yes your right but also no....depending on the radio waves...in an open empty vacuum radio waves move at the speed of light but on earth radio waves are said to move slightly below the speed of light. Same goes for the light laughing out loud

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Same goes for the light laughing out loud

lol this confuses me.... confused laughing

Parmaniac
lol this confuses me.... confused light slows down as soon as it enters a medium, depending on the medium to what degree.

BlackZero30x
light slows down as soon as it enters a medium, depending on the medium to what degree.

soo in turn your saying that the speed of light slows once it enters the earth's atmosphere?

batdude123
Bingo.

It's only 300,000 km/s when in a vacuum (space).

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by batdude123
Bingo.

It's only 300,000 km/s when in a vacuum (space).

but then that still raises a question......is quicksliver running at the speed of light according to lights speed in the vacuum or on earth?

Imo it really doesn't matter much because i still believe flash is faster and not to mention all those pesky flash facts! lol

Parmaniac
but then that still raises a question......is quicksliver running at the speed of light according to lights speed in the vacuum or on earth?
I think comics always refer to the vacuum speed of light.

BlackZero30x
I think comics always refer to the vacuum speed of light.

well i guess that would be a good way to emphasize a speedster's speed

zeel
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
hermes him self out ran flash though

with ease. he did.

Q99
Quicksilver was running fast enough that his avengers comm couldn't pick up a signal. Low-end, fast enough to cause enough doppler effects to prevent it from picking up, high-end, faster than the speed of radio through atmosphere.

-K-M-
yes your right but also no....depending on the radio waves...in an open empty vacuum radio waves move at the speed of light but on earth radio waves are said to move slightly below the speed of light.

Yes I'm aware, but he said he was still running faster then radio waves which would still be close or at lightspeed.

Personally I think the writer meant to say sound waves

Imo it really doesn't matter much because i still believe flash is faster and not to mention all those pesky flash facts! lol

Bingo

Blanket
Quicksilver without recent power up.

Q99
Just so you know, there's a pretty impressively large gap between the speed of light in a vacuum, and radio waves through atmosphere.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Q99
Just so you know, there's a pretty impressively large gap between the speed of light in a vacuum, and radio waves through atmosphere.

Do you know the actual value? Personally I don't know. I tried to look up some figures and some articles said it was close to lightspeed...but that's the internet for ya

Blanket
But now that Quicksilver runs faster than lightspeed on Earth...

BlackZero30x
but barry always has been able to and by quite alot

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Q99

im not 100% sure but i think the diffrence is a little over 100,000 Kilometer per second

cdtm
Originally posted by zeel
with ease. he did.

If this happened to Wally, there was a time Wally was only barely faster than Superman. He's gotten a lot faster since, and Barry is at least as fast...

KingD19
Barry Allen fought with Black Adam at Mach 500, people were literally statues they were moving so fast. Wally is so much faster than Barry it's laughable. Flash wins.

Mindset
Originally posted by KingD19
Barry Allen fought with Black Adam at Mach 500, people were literally statues they were moving so fast. Wally is so much faster than Barry it's laughable. Flash wins. No he's not.

Did you mean Jay?

KingD19
Originally posted by Mindset
No he's not.

Did you mean Jay?

I did mean Jay Garrick. But I thought Wally was the fastest, then Barry and Jay.

Mindset
Wally was faster than Barry, that's been changed I heard, but it wasn't by a huge margin iirc.

Barry could go ftl.

Does Bart still not have his speed?

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by KingD19
Barry Allen fought with Black Adam at Mach 500, people were literally statues they were moving so fast. Wally is so much faster than Barry it's laughable. Flash wins.
wally fought zoom at such a speed that everyone was frozen...even superman....he even said"even if i wanted help i couldn't get any at this speed" or something like that...they cicrled the world a bunch of times in under a sec....sooo yea wally was the fastest but imo barry's the best!

cdtm
wally fought zoom at such a speed that everyone was frozen...even superman....he even said"even if i wanted help i couldn't get any at this speed" or something like that...they cicrled the world a bunch of times in under a sec....sooo yea wally was the fastest but imo barry's the best!

They actually covered every square inch of the Earth in under a second, which is waaay faster than just circling the globe a few times.

But that wasn't Wally's normal speed, he absorbed the speeds of three speedsters to match Zoom's time based speed.

-K-M-
Bart was even said to be able to go faster then light way back in Young Justice

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by cdtm
They actually covered every square inch of the Earth in under a second, which is waaay faster than just circling the globe a few times.

But that wasn't Wally's normal speed, he absorbed the speeds of three speedsters to match Zoom's time based speed.
I knew he took Jessie Quick's speed but i was unaware of the other 2

Bart was even said to be able to go faster then light way back in Young Justice

that's interesting....im not to surprised but i didn't know that

even if quicksilver was as fast as flash he's not as powerful...this whole fight would come down to the flash stealing Pietro's speed IMO....meaning that if he made flash angry then quicksilver would most likely become a Mutant flavored slushy by way of flash stealing his speed all at once....

-K-M-
that's interesting....im not to surprised but i didn't know that

"....run at speeds far greater then the speed of light"

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/p03.jpg

Juntai
Bart = Best speedster.

<3 Young Justice

-K-M-
thumb up

I can't think of to many characters that appeared in that series that wasn't handled well.

Mindset
Originally posted by Juntai
Bart = Best speedster.

<3 Young Justice thumb up

BlackZero30x
"....run at speeds far greater then the speed of light"

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh187/DarkseidRes/p03.jpg

thats pretty sweet

Omega Vision
Flash FTW. Even if QS is in his *rough* speed class he still lacks all the various and sundry SF abilities that Flash can call on like speed stealing.

Blanket
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Flash FTW. Even if QS is in his *rough* speed class he still lacks all the various and sundry SF abilities that Flash can call on like speed stealing. And Barry lacks grey hair. I think it's even.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.