Wally West vs Barry Allen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord_Talron
the wikipedia page says barry is "one of the most powerful beings on Earth, and perhaps in existence"

so what do you guys think? who will win this?

JakeTheBank
Well, iirc, Johns retconned the Speed Force so that Barry "owns" it in a way, so I guess he would win now.

xJLxKing
^ What he said

BlackZero30x
well currently the only thing that can stand a suitable argument for berry is that he created the speed force.....although he lacks any feats to match wally currently ....soo even though i really like berry being that hes my favorite flash i still give it to wally

jrodslam
Barring the current "Barry is the speed force king", Wally was always the fastest, but he wasnt fast to the point where Barry wouldnt be able to see him. Barry has always been the smartest speedster and still is. Ive always given Barry a slight edge over Wally, and i still do.

Barry for the slight majority.

Black bolt z
Wally

Spire
Barry, the bestest.

namorsubby
I believe Wally to have the best flash feats......that, and also he's my favorite flash.

Wally FTW

Prep-Man
Barry has the crazy feats.

Digi
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
the wikipedia page says

...any time wiki is that quotable, it generally means it's an embellishment.

Galan007
Barry. The dude pretty much IS the speed force, nowadays.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Galan007
Barry. The dude pretty much IS the speed force, nowadays.

QFT

Q99
Originally posted by jrodslam
Barry has always been the smartest speedster and still is. Ive always given Barry a slight edge over Wally, and i still do.

Barry's the smarter, but I feel Wally is the more combat-savvy.

Mindset
Bart

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Digi
...any time wiki is that quotable, it generally means it's an embellishment. i am aware. it just gave me the idea to put forth this matchup

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Mindset
Bart laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.