Gods Vs Superhumans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
(DC)

Gods

Ares
Achillies
Hercales(who powers cap america, the one who powers wonder woman is herakles who is half of herculese when they was split)
Hermes( not mercury (who gives ww and cap there speed)who is half of hermes when they was split)

Superhumans

Green Lantern
Wonder Woman
Superman(no flight)
Flash

Warlord
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
(DC)

Hercales(who powers cap america, the one who powers wonder woman is herakles who is half of herculese when they was split)

?????

Black bolt z
Gods

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Warlord
????? all the greek gods were split in half.
hercules was split in half to
hercules and heracles. each having half of the full power

jrodslam
I think Ares is the only one that give the Gods a chance. If im not mistaken, Flash is faster than DC's hermes.

Ive giving the win to the Supes and the crew.

Spire
Team 2.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by jrodslam
I think Ares is the only one that give the Gods a chance. If im not mistaken, Flash is faster than DC's hermes.

Ive giving the win to the Supes and the crew.

wait was there something more recent because I always believed that Hermes was faster and that flash had to try really hard to catch him (but never did) but this was kinda old.

I remember flash saying hermes looks like he is running but the laws of physics don't apply like he stop and turn on a dime and still maintain his speed.

I do agree Ares is the main guy that gives a team 1 a chance.

leaning toward team 2 but Ares is no joke. (even though he did get axed to the dome by WW)

The Nuul
Triple combo to KO FTW!

Q99
He means "who powers Captain Marvel", not Captain America.

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
all the greek gods were split in half.
hercules was split in half to
hercules and heracles. each having half of the full power

They were put back together at one point, though.

---

I'd say... the Gods take it. The heroes can beat Herc, Achilles, and Hermes, but Ares'll take any of them easily, and the three weaker ones can still put up a fight. By the time the heroes start to gain an edge against their foes, they'll be down a number. Ares'll join in before the superheroes are freed up, double-team a hero and take them down, by that point the remaining two gods are probably out, evening the odds but with Ares in the best shape of the lot.

Hm, ideally the gods want to mix things up from the obvious pairings too. I bet Achilles would be nasty against Flash, with his 'move just where he needs to be' Grace power and might win. Though the heros'll probably try and counter that and have Flash vs Hermes and all.

aztec
The Gods should take it, but mostly because of Ares. I haven''t seen much of the others. But back in the day Ares was a monster. Hell even recently he gave Wondergirl a power up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.