1million Vs Cosmic power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackZero30x
Superman 1 million Vs Hulk at his strongest with the addition of cosmic power

Warlord
superman

BattleMage
Hulk

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by BattleMage
Hulk

what makes you think hulk could win?

McNasty996
He does hAve the power cosmic and if you mean at his strongest
as in strength he should have infinite strength and with the power
cosmic he should be able to keep up with superman so I am thinking
hulk

McNasty996
Sorry for the typing I'm using an iPod

BlackZero30x
any reason why superman 1mill can't win anybody.......or why hulk can't win....any arguments?

Q99
What level of cosmic power? Normal heraldization? Uni-power?

BlackZero30x
we'll say Herald

Wei Phoenix
The Power Cosmic grants people different powers. Surfer and Terrax do completely different things so you may have to be more specific.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
The Power Cosmic grants people different powers. Surfer and Terrax do completely different things so you may have to be more specific.

ok well in that case it basically would super charge his own powers....maybe in some form give him the ability to travel through space...probably make him more resistant to attacks...physically and mentally....since he already is fulled by gamma radiation it would most likely give him control over it...

that's my thoughts as to what it would do to him

janus77
Cosmic Hulk stomps. Power Cosmic + Hulk = complete access to limitless energies and ability to transform it and weild it at insane levels ... all at FTL speeds.

McNasty996
thats what i was thinking

Colossus-Big C
war hulk is basically what a power cosmic hulk would be like.
his strength was multiplied and he also got stronger with rage at much faster levels on top of that

janus77
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
war hulk is basically what a power cosmic hulk would be like.
his strength was multiplied and he also got stronger with rage at much faster levels on top of that
1) that's nothing like what the Power Cosmic would do to augment Hulk
2) WarHulk did not evidence any rage-fuelled strength increase
3) the Celestial artefact that Apocalypse hacked to create tech only regulated Hulk's powers, as Apocalypse said.

other than that ...

nothing like what a "Power Cosmic Hulk" would be like.
imagine instead Skaar-Surfer (whom Galactus vouched to be the most powerful mortal in the universe), with powers more in the order of high-end skyfathers (if not more)... that's what you'd arrive at with a combination of Hulk + Power Cosmic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.