Colossus vs Toxin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix2001
Both characters possess excessive strength and durability. So, the only question is, which character is likely to stand triumphantly?

KingD19
You mean Toxin the symbiote? Colossus in a stomp.

namorsubby
with 90 class strength and spider agilty, i think toxin might win.

Black bolt z
Probably toxin.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by namorsubby
with 90 class strength and spider agilty, i think toxin might win.

feats > bios

I seriously doubt he has any decent lifting feats erm

AlmightyKfish
I'd give Toxin the win based on the fact Colossus isn't going to touch him, and he might be able to use the environment etc to hurt C.

But Toxin isn't going to win by punching him out...

StiltmanFTW
Razor Fist tagged him, Piotr's way faster stick out tongue

Parmaniac
Originally posted by KingD19
Colossus in a stomp. Definately not, maybe he wins but not in a stomp.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Colossus had a hard time against Venom (Gargan), you can't get much lower than that biscuits

AlmightyKfish

Razor fist tagged him when he let him tbf...

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Definately not, maybe he wins but not in a stomp.

Based on what exactly?

Parmaniac
Based on what exactly? He gave Venom and Carnage a hell of a fight, he seemed to be superior to each of them IMO, can't remember the mini of him anymore just that he was fighting a "super villain" who doesn't even had hands...

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Razor fist tagged him when he let him tbf...

I know. Hence the smilie.

But has he dodged any attack in his short career?

vansonbee
Toxin can cover Colossus face and choke him out.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by vansonbee
Toxin can cover Colossus face and choke him out.

He doesn't breathe.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by namorsubby
with 90 class strength and spider agilty, i think toxin might win. I thought he was rated at 60 tons?

KingD19
Definately not, maybe he wins but not in a stomp.

Colossus had a hard time against Venom (Gargan), you can't get much lower than that biscuits

Yeah, he wins in a stomp.

And that Venom is all over the place, sometimes he's the size of black suit spider-man, other times he's like 12 feet tall, and almost as wide. As for giving Colossus trouble, Venom was so much bigger, that he was literally trying to eat him, Colossus cracked him in the mouth with a rock and ended the fight, not much trouble. And, that Venom's all over the place strength/durability wise. In Siege, Cage just downed him with like 2-3 hits. So unless Cage>>>>Colossus, then my point is valid.

Plus, with no feats to his name besides fighting Venom and Carnage, I'm still giving it to Mr. Robotto.

StiltmanFTW

laughing out loud

He gave Venom and Carnage a hell of a fight, he seemed to be superior to each of them IMO, can't remember the mini of him anymore just that he was fighting a "super villain" who doesn't even had hands...

Carnage was fully rested?

That was Razor Fist. He's a peak human at best.

edit: but at least he doesn't stink of fail like Aaron's "Captain Hook" version of Wolverine facepalm...

Colossus-Big C
colossus wil have a hard time killing him, he is just too elastic

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
colossus wil have a hard time killing him, he is just too elastic

He won't have to. Contrary to the popular belief, symbiotes w/ hosts can be KO'd with blunt force.

Parmaniac
Carnage was fully rested?

That was Razor Fist. He's a peak human at best.

edit: but at least he doesn't stink of fail like Aaron's "Captain Hook" version of Wolverine facepalm...
I can't remember anymore tbh there was also Spidey and Black Cat, I never really liked Toxin he always looked like a randomly thrown out new symbiot, nothing really special, they should have kept Scream the yellow female symbiot.

Yeah I know his name I just wanted to descredit him for marvel endless creativity to create a character who has blades instead of hands, what's next? A blind man with a stick? Oh wait...

I wonder how he lost his hands in the future story he still had his adamantium skeleton after the acid melted him.

snoopdogg
If Colossus was getting slapped around by Gargan Venom Toxin will f*ck his day up.

StiltmanFTW
I can't remember anymore tbh there was also Spidey and Black Cat, I never really liked Toxin he always looked like a randomly thrown out new symbiot, nothing really special, they should have kept Scream the yellow female symbiot.

Yeah I know his name I just wanted to descredit him for marvel endless creativity to create a character who has blades instead of hands, what's next? A blind man with a stick? Oh wait...

I wonder how he lost his hands in the future story he still had his adamantium skeleton after the acid melted him.

Scream was badass smile Wasn't afraid of engaging Brock in combat in contrast to Reilly, IIRC.

Dude... Shang-Chi has the best villains... big grin

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20061210174537/marveldatabase/images/f/f3/Shadow_Stalker_%28Earth-616%29.jpg

I think we'll find out soon...

Ptr_Grifin
Gargan Venom is probably stronger and overall tougher than Toxin. He has the strength of his former Scorpion days and also has the Carnage symbiote on him. So him giving Colossus some trouble probably isn't to far of a stretch.

KingD19
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
Gargan Venom is probably stronger and overall tougher than Toxin. He has the strength of his former Scorpion days and also has the Carnage symbiote on him. So him giving Colossus some trouble probably isn't to far of a stretch.

But Cage put him on his ass in a couple hits.

Ptr_Grifin
But Cage put him on his ass in a couple hits.

Didn't he do that with Wrecker's crowbar?

KingD19
Didn't he do that with Wrecker's crowbar?

You're thinking about the time when Cage went into Osborn's office, and he cracked Venom in the mouth, then jumped out. It was only a single hit, but he knocked some teeth out.

I'm talking about a very recent Siege, I think it's the one where Sentry starts destroying Asgard. Cage gets in a fist fight with Venom, and drops him after a couple punches. Right after the fight, Sentry rips through Asgard, and Cage says something like, even though he told himself not too, as soon as he got a win, he got cocky.

Ptr_Grifin
I'm talking about a very recent Siege, I think it's the one where Sentry starts destroying Asgard. Cage gets in a fist fight with Venom, and drops him after a couple punches. Right after the fight, Sentry rips through Asgard, and Cage says something like, even though he told himself not too, as soon as he got a win, he got cocky.

Ah, I haven't read it yet. I've been saving the issues to read them all once the 4th one is released.

I'm not surprised though. Venom, in Thunderbolts, got knocked across the city and through a building and then got up without showing any wear. I guess his durability depends on the writer. Overall, I would like to think he is up there in the durability and strength department. As far as I know, he hasn't lost the Carnage symbiote, but at the same time, I don't think many writers even know about it.

StiltmanFTW
That was New Avengers #63. And Asgard falls in almost every Siege tie-in shocklaugh

Gargan Venom is the biggest jobber there is. He was choking on his own blood after getting hit with a brick... one panel showing him wrapping his tongue around Big C doesn't make him a winner all of a sudden.

The Nuul
Originally posted by vansonbee
Toxin can cover Colossus face and choke him out. Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He doesn't breathe.

laughing

The Nuul
Colossus should win.

-Pr-
Colossus.

And he didn't really have that much trouble with Venom. Hell, Namor had a harder time with that venom than Colossus did, iirc.

Ptr_Grifin
That was New Avengers #63. And Asgard falls in almost every Siege tie-in shocklaugh

Gargan Venom is the biggest jobber there is. He was choking on his own blood after getting hit with a brick... one panel showing him wrapping his tongue around Big C doesn't make him a winner all of a sudden.

Can't quite tell what you are laughing at, but I haven't read many comics at all lately, soooo, I wouldn't know much about Siege.

Yeah, Venom currently is a bigger joke than Rhino. I think he should be a pretty strong contender, but his lack of any will power and the fact that he can't make decisions on his own, make him worthless.

By the way, it is Toxin fighting Colossus, but still you're right, Toxin can't cover him and smother him. Overall I wasn't impressed with him, especially after his mini. I'd say Colossus beats him to a pulp.

harri
Toxin would win, he destroyed Carnage and Venom. Colossus struggled with Venom.

KingD19
Can't quite tell what you are laughing at, but I haven't read many comics at all lately, soooo, I wouldn't know much about Siege.

He wasn't laughing at you, he was laughing at the fact that Asgard is destroyed in every siege issue.

Originally posted by harri
Toxin would win, he destroyed Carnage and Venom. Colossus struggled with Venom.

Obviously either you just decided not to read anything we posted earlier proving that Colossus didn't have any trouble, or you don't care and you just want Toxin(who has no feats besides beating his fathers) to win.

Colossus wins easily.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by -Pr-
Colossus.

And he didn't really have that much trouble with Venom. Hell, Namor had a harder time with that venom than Colossus did, iirc.

Yeah, but Namor was weakened by that gun.

Yeah, Venom currently is a bigger joke than Rhino. I think he should be a pretty strong contender, but his lack of any will power and the fact that he can't make decisions on his own, make him worthless.

By the way, it is Toxin fighting Colossus, but still you're right, Toxin can't cover him and smother him. Overall I wasn't impressed with him, especially after his mini. I'd say Colossus beats him to a pulp.

You'll see. Every freakin' tie-in shows Asgard falling. Man, it gets so boring.

When Scorpion had more/any control over the symbiote, he pwned Tiger Shark smile

-Pr-
Yeah, but Namor was weakened by that gun.

oh, yeah, forgot about that.

still, though, i didn't consider colossus to be having that much trouble with venom.

Ptr_Grifin
I think Venom *should* be able to give Colossus a good fight. He being stronger and faster than Spider-Man should be able to trade a few blows with Colossus. That being said, I don't think he could ever win against Colossus though. How often is Colossus KO'd by someone not in Hulk class?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by -Pr-
oh, yeah, forgot about that.

still, though, i didn't consider colossus to be having that much trouble with venom.

Maybe 'cause he didn't have trouble with him. One panel fight after which he was unscathed ain't good enough.

I think Venom *should* be able to give Colossus a good fight. He being stronger and faster than Spider-Man should be able to trade a few blows with Colossus. That being said, I don't think he could ever win against Colossus though. How often is Colossus KO'd by someone not in Hulk class?

Faster than Spidey? Wut?

-Pr-
Maybe 'cause he didn't have trouble with him. One panel fight after which he was unscathed ain't good enough.

tell that to the nay sayers then stick out tongue

KingD19

Exactly, Venom jumped on him, and he was like 15 feet tall, so he was just plain bigger than him. Then he wrapped his tongue around Pete's arm, and got a slab of concrete in his grill for the trouble. Colosuss left him on the ground bleeding while he and Iceman went about their business.

Stronger than Spidey doesn't mean he can give big C a fight, Spidey at his height was Class 20ish, and higher when he was pissed. He can trade blows a few times, but then he's going down, same thing happened with Cage, whose much lower on the strength scale than the tin man.

Ptr_Grifin
Venom (Brock) traded blows with Hulk for a while, and didn't really get taken down until Hulk thunder-clapped. He's also held his own against Juggs for a few hits. But ultimately he'd lose to all three.

I guess the reason I made the comparison to Spidey was that Pete ran circles around the X-men once. I would think Venom could dodge the heavy blows for a while and give Colossus some trouble, but Piotr would put him down.

KingD19
Wasn't he amped in his fight with Juggernaut by that sentient goop?

snoopdogg
Gargan Venom dwarfed Colossus in their fight. He could very well have been Class 100 at that size. And besides in the first fight Colossus took him down rather casually with a mere brick.

Colossus fist>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>brick.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Gargan Venom dwarfed Colossus in their fight. He could very well have been Class 100 at that size. And besides in the first fight Colossus took him down rather casually with a mere brick.

No, he couldn't have been. He goes giant sure, but he's still weak as hell. 15 tonner took him down with no problems and Deodato was drawing then, too.

Originally posted by snoopdogg
Colossus fist>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>brick.

Exactly thumb up

harri
He wasn't laughing at you, he was laughing at the fact that Asgard is destroyed in every siege issue.

Obviously either you just decided not to read anything we posted earlier proving that Colossus didn't have any trouble, or you don't care and you just want Toxin(who has no feats besides beating his fathers) to win.

Colossus wins easily.
Mate all i'm saying is I think Toxin would win, no need to get defensive. Maybe i'm wrong, it's my opinion.

Phoenix2001
All respective powers and abilities aside, I think on sheer experience alone, Colossus would have this. I would expect Toxin to give a decent fight, but ultimately Colossus' years battling other super beings would win him out in the end.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.