Sentry/Void vs World War Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Rematch, with Sentry in his Void persona.

novablast16
o my god

janus77
probably end up Void vs WBH, which WBH should win.

Hulk's more powerful than Sentry, but the Void aspect's more ruthless and versatile than standard Sentry so...

Nihilist
Void without much trouble.

Mshinu
Hulk pees his pants and tries to run away, only to be broken like a ragdoll by Void`s tentacles. evil face

The Nuul
Spite thread.

Bouboumaster
Hulk

vansonbee
Originally posted by janus77

Hulk's more powerful than Sentry, but the Void aspect's more ruthless and versatile than standard Sentry so... laughing

cdtm
Originally posted by The Nuul
Spite thread.

Nah. It's an honest fight.

Haven't been around here long enough to really judge how Hulk's regarded.. (Although personally, I think Sentry/Void fight that happened in World War Hulk was pis. But there's fans who take the Pak at his word that Hulk really was that powerful..)

Bouboumaster
In my mind, on Earth (because with space include, Surfer would be number 1):

1- Thor is the top dog
2- Hulk is the close second
3- I would put Sentry right there, as the 3rd most powerful.

Hercules, Thing and the others would follow

bbrem123
wow spite thread...sentry stomps...anyone who thinks otherwise doesnt really kno what they are talking about

Badabing
Originally posted by bbrem123
wow spite thread...sentry stomps...anyone who thinks otherwise doesnt really kno what they are talking about Hulk stomps! durhulk

And I know what I'm talking about...sneer

biscuits

bbrem123
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

1- Thor is the top dog

Hercules, Thing and the others would follow

??? confused ???

thor was a joke to sentry

-Pr-
??? confused ???

thor was a joke to sentry

thor is also a joke to bendis, sadly.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Badabing
Hulk stomps! durhulk

And I know what I'm talking about...sneer

biscuits

ur right...hulk has unlimited strength so he will win...really nobody can beat him...EVER!

Deadline
Originally posted by -Pr-
thor is also a joke to bendis, sadly.

Is that because of what happened in Siege?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Deadline
Is that because of what happened in Siege?

that, and his statements about ares and thor being relative equals in an interview.

when you see what sentry did to ares, well...

bbrem123
that, and his statements about ares and thor being relative equals in an interview.

when you see what sentry did to ares, well...

maybe they are equal in treat to sentry...but i agree power wise no they r not equal

-Pr-
maybe they are equal in treat to sentry...but i agree power wise no they r not equal

that's what bendis was saying.

thor should be far more of a threat as it is, considering his power.

bbrem123
that's what bendis was saying.

thor should be far more of a threat as it is, considering his power.

unless void is really that powerful...well have to see i guess...you can never really count thor out of a fight, he def has some fight left

-Pr-
unless void is really that powerful...well have to see i guess...you can never really count thor out of a fight, he def has some fight left

hopefully.

from Bendis' comments, though, it seems like he's making Void as uber as he can.

CosmicComet
What happened in Siege? The last scans I saw were Thor and Voidtry fighting equally.

bbrem123
Originally posted by CosmicComet
What happened in Siege? The last scans I saw were Thor and Voidtry fighting equally.

equally no...thor hit sentry with "all hit might" or whatever, and sentry took it like nothing...thor hit him again to crack his shell and the void started to come out. Then you see sentry/void with thor by the throat and thor helpless to do anything, but osborn tell sentry to take out asgard so he leave thor and destroys it to reveal i guess his true form afterwards

CosmicComet
Wasn't there something after that?

OneDumbG0

when you see what sentry did to ares, well... Would you be surprised if I thought Thor was about 10 seconds away from being ripped in half like Ares before Osborn called him away? sly

If Sentry were being used as a Hulk-centric villain, I would not be surprised at all if the strongest incarnation of Hulk we've seen, ended a fight with some outlandish deus ex-machina strength feat. But that's equally tempered by the fact that somewhat Voided-out Sentry basically tore Molecule Man a new a$$hole. And everybody agrees that the more Voided-out Sentry is, the more powerful he is... right?

WWH may have arguably beat Sentry. But I don't think WBH represented an increase in Hulk's power as much as Voided-out post-Molecule Man represented an increase in Sentry's power.

-Pr-
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Would you be surprised if I thought Thor was about 10 seconds away from being ripped in half like Ares before Osborn called him away? sly

no, because Bendis has such a hardon for Sentry that anything is possible at this point (even if the guy is genuinely that powerful or not).

OneDumbG0
^ I personally don't think it's a question anymore that he is genuinely that powerful. Sure, Sentry jobbed frequently (under Bendis as much as anybody), but there wasn't ever a question of Void's power (who I don't recall ever jobbing). Their status as respective distinct entities has now been erased as has any real question of Sentry's power.

-Pr-
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ I personally don't think it's a question anymore that he is genuinely that powerful. Sure, Sentry jobbed frequently (under Bendis as much as anybody), but there wasn't ever a question of Void's power (who I don't recall ever jobbing). Their status as respective distinct entities has now been erased as has any real question of Sentry's power.

eh, maybe. i want to wait until siege is over to see what the status quo will be.

quanchi112

Hulk's more powerful than Sentry, but the Void aspect's more ruthless and versatile than standard Sentry so... How is the Hulk more powerful than the Sentry?

1- Thor is the top dog

Hercules, Thing and the others would follow Sentry's clearly the most powerful of all the characters you mentioned here.

janus77
I think what Void did to MM was in large part due to MM not being ready for the attack, not taking Sentry seriously and not being entirely with it (ie, self-limiting and nuts).

WWH was more powerful than Sentry purely because WWH was the one holding back and keeping a lid on things whilst Sentry, having gone nuts was seeking total release and revelling in being able to unleash upon Hulk. Words and deeds and depiction in unison there, during that fight, leave no room for any other interpretation than that he went all out and fully unloaded on Hulk, with NO LASTING EFFECT on Hulk.

WBH, in that brief fleeting moment of existence, was fully capable of _unintentionally_ destroying the planet _without_ exerting himself. just pure energy bleed... that kind of force seems off the scales, cosmic. Void/Sentry ripping Ares in half is perhaps on a similar level, I could see WBH doing that with similar economy.

quanchi112
I think what Void did to MM was in large part due to MM not being ready for the attack, not taking Sentry seriously and not being entirely with it (ie, self-limiting and nuts).

WWH was more powerful than Sentry purely because WWH was the one holding back and keeping a lid on things whilst Sentry, having gone nuts was seeking total release and revelling in being able to unleash upon Hulk. Words and deeds and depiction in unison there, during that fight, leave no room for any other interpretation than that he went all out and fully unloaded on Hulk, with NO LASTING EFFECT on Hulk.

WBH, in that brief fleeting moment of existence, was fully capable of _unintentionally_ destroying the planet _without_ exerting himself. just pure energy bleed... that kind of force seems off the scales, cosmic. Void/Sentry ripping Ares in half is perhaps on a similar level, I could see WBH doing that with similar economy. How wasn't he ready for the attack? he sat there and threatened him and he did nothing about it. MM tried to kill him and was unsuccessful.

Sentry wanted to lose and has no limits to his power which have been rammed through the readers minds in siege. Sentry is much more powerful and can even match WW Hulk when he isn't the Void.

bbrem123
wwh wouldnt last 2 secs against sentry/void

janus77
Originally posted by quanchi112
How wasn't he ready for the attack? he sat there and threatened him and he did nothing about it. MM tried to kill him and was unsuccessful.

Sentry wanted to lose and has no limits to his power which have been rammed through the readers minds in siege. Sentry is much more powerful and can even match WW Hulk when he isn't the Void.
1) Sentry's arguably the less powerful and more limited of the two, if you want to go with the hyperbole. Hulk is stated to have unlimited/infinite energies, Sentry has a million exploding suns... I think that favours Hulk, no?

2) as to what's depicted, Hulk has shown no limits yet to his strength and/or endurance, Sentry has gone all out and come up short against WWH.

MM dispersed his molecules and then monologued for a while. if there's one thing you learn from reading Surfer comics its that excessive monologueing leads to defeat... and so, Sentry re-emerged, dispersing MM's molecules (we don't know if MM can die or is 'dead' even). also MM was pre-occupied with how "differently" the Sentry's molecules tasted, to even guard against an attack from Sentry.

as for Sentry "wanting to lose", that's your interpretation but Sentry says otherwise, he says he wants to unleash, he wants to hit Hulk with EVERYTHING, because Hulk is the ONLY ONE who can take it. Sentry says so, he shows so, he goes nuts during the fight... Hulk at no point gets pissed off, enraged or otherwise amped... he instead reasons with Sentry and attempts to connect with him and empathise. Sentry unloading vs WWH holding back.

quanchi112
1) Sentry's arguably the less powerful and more limited of the two, if you want to go with the hyperbole. Hulk is stated to have unlimited/infinite energies, Sentry has a million exploding suns... I think that favours Hulk, no?

2) as to what's depicted, Hulk has shown no limits yet to his strength and/or endurance, Sentry has gone all out and come up short against WWH.

MM dispersed his molecules and then monologued for a while. if there's one thing you learn from reading Surfer comics its that excessive monologueing leads to defeat... and so, Sentry re-emerged, dispersing MM's molecules (we don't know if MM can die or is 'dead' even). also MM was pre-occupied with how "differently" the Sentry's molecules tasted, to even guard against an attack from Sentry.

as for Sentry "wanting to lose", that's your interpretation but Sentry says otherwise, he says he wants to unleash, he wants to hit Hulk with EVERYTHING, because Hulk is the ONLY ONE who can take it. Sentry says so, he shows so, he goes nuts during the fight... Hulk at no point gets pissed off, enraged or otherwise amped... he instead reasons with Sentry and attempts to connect with him and empathise. Sentry unloading vs WWH holding back. 1)Sentry has been stated as having no limits to his power whatsoever. It has been stated in siege and prior to before on panel. That's the writer's clear message concerning the sentry.

2)Hulk's best showings don't compare to the Sentry's best. In Hulk's own story he burned out against the Sentry who realized he lost control and thanked Bob for putting him down. If the void minset took over the Hulk would get destroyed. Sentry also fought the Hulk's fight by exchanging blows.

Sentry overpowered him and won while he wasn't beaten as he reformed and realized his new abilities and beat him at his own game. Hulk can be beaten by a Dr. Strange finger so please let's not even compare the two any further.

Those were the characters opinions at the time but we know Sentry has no limits and that power levels vary from writer to writer. Bendis Sentry>>Pak Sentry who was an equal to Hulk.

janus77
disagree with both points, but that was to be expected.

1) a. Osborn's files are the only things saying he has "no limits". b. it's never been tested (unlike Hulk, who was tested by, among other scientists, The Leader). c. qualitatively it is weaker and we can always point out that Beyonder said Hulk was as infinite as himself.

if you want to go down the hyperbole route, you either accept the same standard of 'proof' for both or you concede that you want to present a slanted argument.

2) Hulk's best showings are an order better than Sentry's best. from rocking infinite dimensions with a punch to producing a thunderclap of sufficient power to deflect a dimension destroying blast. from holding a planet together to almost ripping it apart with a mere step. aside from that, there's the fact that he alone was capable of besting Onslaught, that he literally punched through the timestorm... that he busted weapons designed to fight off Celestials and that a fraction of his energies are all it took to create Rulk, who has gone on to demonstrate just what can be achieved with a little less reservation and angst.

as to the rest, aside from it being your opinion, I don't see any supporting argument or any evidence with which you might construct one.

quanchi112
disagree with both points, but that was to be expected.

1) a. Osborn's files are the only things saying he has "no limits". b. it's never been tested (unlike Hulk, who was tested by, among other scientists, The Leader). c. qualitatively it is weaker and we can always point out that Beyonder said Hulk was as infinite as himself.

if you want to go down the hyperbole route, you either accept the same standard of 'proof' for both or you concede that you want to present a slanted argument.

2) Hulk's best showings are an order better than Sentry's best. from rocking infinite dimensions with a punch to producing a thunderclap of sufficient power to deflect a dimension destroying blast. from holding a planet together to almost ripping it apart with a mere step. aside from that, there's the fact that he alone was capable of besting Onslaught, that he literally punched through the timestorm... that he busted weapons designed to fight off Celestials and that a fraction of his energies are all it took to create Rulk, who has gone on to demonstrate just what can be achieved with a little less reservation and angst.

as to the rest, aside from it being your opinion, I don't see any supporting argument or any evidence with which you might construct one. 1)It's been stated on panel over and over again which means it is the writer's intentions. Hulk has shown limits because he is limited by his own anger.

2)Which showings of the Hulk's trump

a)running Terrax off with minimal effort
b)destroying asgard while fighting Thor
c)ripping ares in half
d)defeating the MM

The feats you listed weren't up to par. The maddest we have seen Hulk is at world destroying levels while the Sentry is at that level normally if he wanted to.

Hulk's power is unlimited but his anger levels are not. Sentry's powers are unlimited.

janus77
1)It's been stated on panel over and over again which means it is the writer's intentions. Hulk has shown limits because he is limited by his own anger.

2)Which showings of the Hulk's trump

a)running Terrax off with minimal effort
b)destroying asgard while fighting Thor
c)ripping ares in half
d)defeating the MM

The feats you listed weren't up to par. The maddest we have seen Hulk is at world destroying levels while the Sentry is at that level normally if he wanted to.

Hulk's power is unlimited but his anger levels are not. Sentry's powers are unlimited.
show me where it was shown that Hulk's strength has limits derived from "limits to his anger"? as far as I am aware, he does not need to be angry to get stronger, it happens as a result of a variety of factors, but anger does help (classic case, when he braced the mountain and Reed tried to make him angry so that he got more amped).

as for your simply saying that they are not "up to par", again your opinion but maybe you'd like to give some structure? what criteria? power output? endurance? scale? scope? anything?

stopping Terrax is nothing much, ripping Ares in half is hardly comparable to holding a planet together. destroying asgard - something any herald could do and something that becomes easier when you have matter manipulation/energy projection powers... again, some structure to your argument?

bbrem123
quan is right

quanchi112
show me where it was shown that Hulk's strength has limits derived from "limits to his anger"? as far as I am aware, he does not need to be angry to get stronger, it happens as a result of a variety of factors, but anger does help (classic case, when he braced the mountain and Reed tried to make him angry so that he got more amped).

as for your simply saying that they are not "up to par", again your opinion but maybe you'd like to give some structure? what criteria? power output? endurance? scale? scope? anything?

stopping Terrax is nothing much, ripping Ares in half is hardly comparable to holding a planet together. destroying asgard - something any herald could do and something that becomes easier when you have matter manipulation/energy projection powers... again, some structure to your argument? It's common sense as him getting angrier means he gets more powerful. We have only seen him so angry and everyone's anger has limits.

We've already seen the Sentry push WW Hulk to his limits once and that's under pak who really likes the Hulk while bendis and jenkins has the Sentry much more powerful yet one of hulk's biggest supporting writers sees them as equals more or less. At Sentry's best it's a cakewalk.

The Sentry has let loose enough energy to destroy planets and his power has no limits. Terrax can level planets yet he was treated like a mere stain to the Sentry while holding back.

Hulk can't even destroy Thor let alone asgard so I fail to see your point. Void has also brought reed and strange to their knees while hulk can be beaten by the twitch of strange's finger.

bbrem123
voidtry wins everytime...using wwh sentry at this point is useless

Bentley
Hulk: "It had to be done"

kgkg
Void breaks all his bones again.

Bentley
Originally posted by kgkg
Void breaks all his bones again.

A weaker Hulk more prone to holding back wink

the ninjak
Void kills him. Throws his beaten body into the Sun.

janus77
Originally posted by the ninjak
Void kills him. Throws his beaten body into the Sun.
nah, this time Void begs for death ... and Hulk grants him it smile

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Bentley
Hulk: "It had to be done" yes

kgkg
Originally posted by Bentley
A weaker Hulk more prone to holding back wink Joke right?

Holding back has nothing to do with Void ripping Hulk a new hole.

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/6374/fear1.th.jpg

- Here all the heroes of Marvel earth were shaking in fear: Thor , Hulk included.

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/8403/hu1i.th.jpghttp://img843.imageshack.us/img843/2479/hu2u.th.jpg
Hulk is so scared that just the mention of Void caused fear.

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/1905/hulksc1.th.jpg
- First time Hulk is scared of something... and that thing is the Void.

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/6933/hulkscared.th.jpg
-Hulk doesn't want to fight Void alone because he is too scared...lol and I thought Hulk was suppose to be the monster.

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/417/newhulk1.th.jpghttp://img693.imageshack.us/img693/2808/newhulk2.th.jpg
- now this is the part where Void breaks his bones... Hulk was so scared that he doesn't even try to fight back..Also hulk would have never gone if he knew the Void would be there.

CosmicComet
Void destroys him.

The Nuul
Thats why I said its a spite.

quanchi112

Hulk's more powerful than Sentry, but the Void aspect's more ruthless and versatile than standard Sentry so... Hulk's not even close to as powerful as the Void/Sentry. Even when he fought the Hulk's fight they burned out together and the Sentry wanted to lose. Void wins in a stomp.

psycho gundam
facepalm

quanchi112
Originally posted by psycho gundam
facepalm You actually think Hulk has a chance here against the Void ? Please reread the Sentry's first mini series before you continue to say foolish things.

psycho gundam
"you don't want this fight sentry."

also, lols at hulk being "burnt out", he overshadows green scar levels of power pages after.

bbrem123

also, lols at hulk being "burnt out", he overshadows green scar levels of power pages after.

lol at u disregarding void power in total...and only sticking to wwh story arc

Warlord
void rapes him

psycho gundam
lol at u disregarding void power in total...and only sticking to wwh story arc nice dodge thumb down

bbrem123
nice dodge thumb down

im not dodging anything...the thread say sentry/void....not wwh sentry

big ass difference there buddy

psycho gundam
oops, i thought you were quan

true story

------------------------

dude said he burnt out = false, pointing that simple fact out doesn't make me wrong.

The Nuul
WWH or WBH = Sentry.

Voidtry >>>>>>> any Hulk.

Bouboumaster
Hulk still win. He thundlerclaped the shit out of Rulk who pwned Thor worst that Void did and punched a Watcher.

Black bolt z
Void will easily beat hulk.Sentry won't.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Void will easily beat hulk.Sentry won't.

Void would perish trying it

ankur29
void

SamZED
Void walks all over him.

janus77
wonder what would happen to Void if Hulk hit him with a TimeStream busting punch?

Hulk has insane feats that more than justify his claim to victory in this match yes

Galan007
Void.

...And I don't really see it being much of a challenge, tbh.

janus77
that's exactly what Rulk thought, worked out well for him. caused a big nuclear explosion, then got ThunderClapped to shit.

at one point Rulk could absorb all the gamma in Savage Hulk, could easily match and even overpower Hulk, but now ... he can't even hold on to his dignity...

Hulk at present is quite a few notches about the one that already showed Sentry that it's a bad idea to slug it out with Hulk.

Galan007
Hulk at present is quite a few notches about the one that already showed Sentry that it's a bad idea to slug it out with Hulk. Void is also "a few notches above" what he was during that affair... Gesturely atomizing Molecule Man and Loki should be proof enough of that.

psycho gundam
http://img547.imageshack.us/img547/2503/sentry.png

janus77
^^ thread over yes

rofl... lobster time!
Originally posted by Galan007
Void is also "a few notches above" what he was during that affair... Gesturely atomizing Molecule Man and Loki should be proof enough of that.
you honestly believe he did anything more than catch MM off-guard with his reforming trick? even MM says that the molecules "taste" different, suggesting that he's not familiar with manipulating them.

if you accept it as being anything more, then what's to say he isn't >> LT? (a reasonable extrapolation in this case).

as for the Loki feat, it's good but Hulk's also casually ripped Nightmare's head off, in his own realm. Loki isn't particularly physically impressive, Thor regularly bests him. illusions, deceit, scheming, that's pretty much the extent of his game.

The Nuul
Hulk still win. He thundlerclaped the shit out of Rulk who pwned Thor worst that Void did and punched a Watcher.

Watcher is a PIS bullshit feat and a thunder clap wont do shit to Void.

iceman24567
Hulk thunderclaps Void into oblivion

the ninjak
God no!

Bouboumaster
and a thunder clap wont do shit to Void.

Yes, it will do something. It will makes him explose

psycho gundam
lol

The Nuul
lol, yeahhhhh OK!

quanchi112

also, lols at hulk being "burnt out", he overshadows green scar levels of power pages after. Yes, and the Sentry also burned out because he wanted to lose. When Sentry is at his most effective aka the Void people get ripped in half while he takes on teams that'd maul the Hulk.

oops, i thought you were quan

true story

------------------------

dude said he burnt out = false, pointing that simple fact out doesn't make me wrong. He did burn out for the moment. Duh.

psycho gundam
i guess you just don't know what burning out means (as in depletion). *shrugs*

hint* it's not what happens at the start of a drag race

what a dim bulb (see what i did thar?)

quanchi112
i guess you just don't know what burning out means (as in depletion). *shrugs*

hint* it's not what happens at the start of a drag race

what a dim bulb (see what i did thar?) Yes, due to their mindsets at the time. Neither have to burn out like that if in the proper motivation.

If the Sentry is at his best and at his most competent as the Void he wrecks wb or any other hulk with the greatest of ease.

psycho gundam
Yes, due to their mindsets at the time. Neither have to burn out like that if in the proper motivation.. Originally posted by psycho gundam
nice dodge thumb down nice attempt at semantics

@ the real quan this time

sentry was depleted = burning out, banner, not so much

the ninjak
nice attempt at semantics

sentry was depleted = burning out, banner, not so much

That was a young inexperienced Sentry. Fighting an old good friend. Sentry didn't even want to fight him. Sentry thanked him afterwards.

Sentry/Void is leagues above WWH Sentry.

quanchi112
nice attempt at semantics

sentry was depleted = burning out, banner, not so much Sentry thanked him because he knew he went too far and put innocents in danger. We have already seen he can limit himsel fwhen he wants to hence the reason he was defeated in siege. This is also backed by that writer and it makes sense he can fight Hulk to even ground even when he wants to lose.

If he came at him as the Void just like in the past Hulk would be scared and soundly defeated. Read his first series where Hulk went up against the Void or his second where he easily broke every single bone in his body.

Void isn't the same thing as the Sentry so please don't you dare even attempt to treat him in the same vein.

psycho gundam
where am i saying these things?

stick to backing up what you've said about hulk burning out plox

quanchi112
where am i saying these things?

stick to backing up what you've said about hulk burning out plox He did burn out and then when he had the proper motivation he became more powerful than ever. That's exactly what happened and it backs up everything I've stated like usual.

psycho gundam
so you're saying he lacked the motivation to knock out sentry/bob, so he reverts to banner to.....knock out sentry/bob?

mmm

it's not like sentry had any prior history of pacifying the hulk's rage

bbrem123
wow with all this wwh sentry crap...get over it man...void is not the same

stop arguing it

Deadline

Nope but that was a fully confident Sentry and they may have comparable showings.

psycho gundam

stop arguing it please stfu, we're talking about something different that has yet to be resolved cause of dumbassitude

have a nice day smile

bbrem123
please stfu, we're talking about something different that has yet to be resolved cause of dumbassitude

have a nice day smile

wooohooo....anger is never the way to solve things....stop crying tho man...its annoying thumb up

sentry/void wins spite
/thread

psycho gundam
wooohooo....anger is never the way to solve things....stop crying tho man...its annoying thumb up huh

smile = angry?

Omega Vision
wooohooo....anger is never the way to solve things....stop crying tho man...its annoying thumb up

sentry/void wins spite
/thread
I wouldn't call that anger so much as passive aggression.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I wouldn't call that anger so much as passive aggression. if you don't say "void stomps", you're a frothing at the mouth heretic

Omega Vision
if you don't say "void stomps", you're a frothing at the mouth heretic
Don't I know it. He's got crazy matter manip, he'd turn Odin into a snowcone and the only person who could stop him is Thanos thanks to mindrape.

Srsly we need a Durvoid smiley.

Galan007
you honestly believe he did anything more than catch MM off-guard with his reforming trick? Don't know what you saw, but I saw Void genuinely overpower MM. If he would have been more powerful, then Void would have never been able to hold him against his will, and go on atomize him (of which Void did with ease.)

...Much the same can be said about Loki.

---

Look I'm not trying to wank Void, but you have to give credit where credit is due. I just don't see how Hulk compares here.

Starscream M

Look I'm not trying to wank Void, but you have to give credit where credit is due. I just don't see how Hulk compares here. Hulk pwned strange, did he not?

bbrem123
Don't know what you saw, but I saw Void genuinely overpower MM. If he would have been more powerful, then Void would have never been able to hold him against his will, and go on atomize him (of which Void did with ease.)

...Much the same can be said about Loki.

---

Look I'm not trying to wank Void, but you have to give credit where credit is due. I just don't see how Hulk compares here.

good post thumb up

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor might have knocked out the Sentry in one shot, and killed the Void once he dropped his mental blocks but the Hulk is no Thor.

Void wins.

SamZED
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor might have knocked out the Sentry in one shot, and killed the Void once he dropped his mental blocks but the Hulk is no Thor.

Void wins. confused Void begged Thor to kill him.. that's why it happened and that's why he didnt resurrect a second later. Hulk sure is no Thor but that wont make much of a difference tbh in an all out fight.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by SamZED
confused Void begged Thor to kill him.. that's why it happened and that's why he didnt resurrect a second later. Hulk sure is no Thor but that wont make much of a difference tbh in an all out fight.

Void begged Thor to kill him because he knew Thor was the better and more powerful man. He didn't have the power or guts do it himself. As a result, he attacked Thor who was fed up with the bullsh*t and ended him.

"It had to be done."

The Void didn't resurrect a second later out of fear of facing Thor again.

Uriel005
Ok problem with hulk in any thread his strength is directly tied to an abstract concept which are his emotions. They are technically limitless because it is all based on comparisons to how a person has felt over their life. It's not a measurable quantity because it goes from more angry to less angry as a response to different events. There is no measurement of i am 6 units of angry or 6 units of guilty. The Hulk's strength is as unlimited as the abstract concept of emotions. He doesn't get aneurysms as funny as it would be because his durability and strength increases with along with the emotion.

That said baseline WBH or WWH gets spite stomped by Void. However peak Hulk supposing he gets as strong as he can just collapses reality through raw strength due to him not having any real limits or cap on his strength. Like Lobo tearing a hole in the fabric of space/time with his grip.

SamZED
Void begged Thor to kill him because he knew Thor was the better and more powerful man. He didn't have the power or guts do it himself. As a result, he attacked Thor who was fed up with the bullsh*t and ended him.

"It had to be done."

The Void didn't resurrect a second later out of fear of facing Thor again. He really didnt have the nerve to kill himself but he had the power to stay dead. So him dying is still CIS imo. Thor was fed up with it much earlier but just couldnt do anything.. Im not taking anything away from Thor, in that book he was badass and was pretty much the only one who could hang with Voidtry.

Rage.Of.Olympus
He really didnt have the nerve to kill himself but he had the power to stay dead. So him dying is still CIS imo. Thor was fed up with it much earlier but just couldnt do anything.. Im not taking anything away from Thor, in that book he was badass and was pretty much the only one who could hang with Voidtry.

No, no, no, no.

He did have the choice of staying dead, after Thor killed him.

Thor had finally had enough after the Void had killed Loki which resulted in the Void being thrown around by lightning like a red headed step child.

Give credit where credit is due you Thor hater.

Galan007
Originally posted by Starscream M
Hulk pwned strange, did he not? Strange could have killed Hulk "with the merest twitch of a finger." He simply refrained from doing so because Banner was his friend. Zom-Strange was also tooling the hell out of Hulk, until Hulk pulled the "look what you've become" card, and Strange stopped fighting back. Blah.

SamZED
No, no, no, no.

Thor had finally had enough after the Void had killed Loki which resulted in the Void being thrown around by lightning like a red headed step child.

Give credit where credit is due you Thor hater. Heh im no hater, its just Void's taken much worse and when he didnt wont to stay dead he reformed instantly. Not that the attack didnt kill him, it did, but he allowed it to happen.

bbrem123
No, no, no, no.

Give credit where credit is due you Thor hater.

lol u make me laugh

Deadline
Strange could have killed Hulk "with the merest twitch of a finger." He simply refrained from doing so because Banner was his friend.

Might be a bit of an exaggeration Strange was losing it.

Zom-Strange was also tooling the hell out of Hulk, until Hulk pulled the "look what you've become" card, and Strange stopped fighting back. Blah.

Hulk was holding back as well.

amnesia
^ You honestly think hulk is anything compared to Zom?

the ninjak
He really didnt have the nerve to kill himself but he had the power to stay dead. So him dying is still CIS imo. Thor was fed up with it much earlier but just couldnt do anything.. Im not taking anything away from Thor, in that book he was badass and was pretty much the only one who could hang with Voidtry.

He did try to kill himself. He stood in front of the Sun and burnt to a crisp. Then reformed with Void mocking him.

Deadline
Originally posted by amnesia
^ You honestly think hulk is anything compared to Zom?

That wasn't Zom himself that was fragment or something.

SamZED
Originally posted by the ninjak
He did try to kill himself. He stood in front of the Sun and burnt to a crisp. Then reformed with Void mocking him. I know he tried but he wasnt confident enough about it, even Void said something like "You just want to punish yourself". That's why it didnt work then.

the ninjak
True dat!

kgkg
Heh im no hater, its just Void's taken much worse and when he didnt wont to stay dead he reformed instantly. Not that the attack didnt kill him, it did, but he allowed it to happen. It's all the Void hate just ignore them.

The writer pretty much said there was no way to beat the Void if he didn't want to be defeated.

So Thor couldn't have killed him if Void didn't want to die.

Void was unbeatable the first time around and only Bob made it happened again in siege bob help defeat the Void.

The Nuul
PIS gimick.

bbrem123
PIS gimick.

void has to have PIS with him on every appearance...otherwise he would destroy everything

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.