Dr. Doom, Magneto & Juggs vs. JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Doom
Mags
Juggs

Vs.

Superman
WW
GL(Kyle)
Martian Manhunter
Flash
Batman
Green Arrow

1) random encounter
2) two weeks prep

Mshinu
Mags handles Supes, WW , Kyle and MM just like Dr Polaris did. Doom can take Flash and Bats easy enough. Juggs breaks Green Arrow then lends a hand.

xmarksthespot
LOL.

Warlord
lol indeed...team marvel wins the prep match...that's all

batdude123
Originally posted by Mshinu
Mags handles Supes, WW , Kyle and MM just like Dr Polaris did. Doom can take Flash and Bats easy enough. Juggs breaks Green Arrow then lends a hand.

no expression

chomperx9
WTF can GA do to any of the 3 on the marvel team ?

BattleMage
Team 1

Johnny Sorrow
LOL at thread.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Warlord
lol indeed...team marvel wins the prep match...that's all

Nihilist
JLA in both.

Spire
Originally posted by chomperx9
WTF can GA do to any of the 3 on the marvel team ?

Be underestimated, then solo with trick arrows.

Black bolt z
1: Marvel team 5.1/10
2:Marvel tem 9.6/10

-Pr-
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
LOL.

Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
LOL at thread.

thumb up

seriously guys, come on. pick up some comics before you make these threads.

BlackZero30x
1. JLA
2. Team Marvel

Lord_Talron
1.) team marvel could pull this off, close-ish
2.) borderline spite win for marvel xD

Q99
Either scenario, I see the team taking it.

That was a super-amped Polaris, and some of the characters suffered from PIS, showing more vulnerability to the attacks than they had before.

Mshinu
Originally posted by Q99
That was a super-amped Polaris, and some of the characters suffered from PIS, showing more vulnerability to the attacks than they had before.

Amped or not I see Mags easily reproducing those attacks, I would put him far above Dr Polaris. Supes getting KO or drained is certainly not PIS, WW and MM`s vulnerabilities are well explained. As for the "young green lantern" he has those kind of things happen to him a lot, ring gets taken from him, etc.

Q99
Amped or not I see Mags easily reproducing those attacks, I would put him far above Dr Polaris. Supes getting KO or drained is certainly not PIS, WW and MM`s vulnerabilities are well explained. As for the "young green lantern" he has those kind of things happen to him a lot, ring gets taken from him, etc.

Note that with Wonder Woman, it wasn't even magnetism that was supposed to be a problem, it was electricity. And she doesn't normally have a problem with electricity, nor did it really take her down in the comic, just stun her while it was ongoing. So Mags would have no reason to know to reproduce it.

Supes and Di charges him, Mags gets overwhelmed and beaten.

Kyle also has ring-taken things happen a lot less often later on, and remember, Polaris is commonly a GL foe.

---

And all that was Polaris *with* the magnetic field of the Earth under his control. Sure, J'onn has iron in his blood... but could it be ripped out hard enough to overwhelm his invulnerability without that huge power source? Could Superman or Diana be stopped? All at the same time, no less? I very much doubt it. Magneto has the power to hold off one top tier for awhile, but not a whole bunch.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Q99
Note that with Wonder Woman, it wasn't even magnetism that was supposed to be a problem, it was electricity. And she doesn't normally have a problem with electricity, nor did it really take her down in the comic, just stun her while it was ongoing. So Mags would have no reason to know to reproduce it.

Supes and Di charges him, Mags gets overwhelmed and beaten.

Kyle also has ring-taken things happen a lot less often later on, and remember, Polaris is commonly a GL foe.

he even started out as one...

Bouboumaster
1- Team DC
2- Team Marvel

Sasaraixx
1. JLA
2. JLA. Of course Doom with prep is no joke but WW and Batman with that much prep is nothing to laugh at either. And Superman with that long to amp . . .

Blanket
In the prep encounter, Mags fashions an adamantium belt around Juggernaut, and throws him around at the JLA.

Doom stands in an awesome pose.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Sasaraixx
1. JLA
2. JLA. Of course Doom with prep is no joke but WW and Batman with that much prep is nothing to laugh at either. And Superman with that long to amp . . . no one outpreps doom, cept maybe thanos.... but def not batman

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
no one outpreps doom, cept maybe thanos.... but def not batman

Reed Richards could out prep doom.....

Warlord
Originally posted by Sasaraixx
1. JLA
2. JLA. Of course Doom with prep is no joke but WW and Batman with that much prep is nothing to laugh at either. And Superman with that long to amp . . .
WW really?

Q99
WW really?

Probably referring to gearing her up with armor, gauntlet, and so on. She can be bumped up in power considerably just with items she has access to.

Warlord
Originally posted by Q99
Probably referring to gearing her up with armor, gauntlet, and so on. She can be bumped up in power considerably just with items she has access to.

this makes sence not that it could compete to what Magneto or Doom bring with prep though IMO

the ninjak
Originally posted by Blanket
In the prep encounter, Mags fashions an adamantium belt around Juggernaut, and throws him around at the JLA.

Doom stands in an awesome pose.

laughing out loud

He then goes back in time and returns to negate any scenario JL manage to pull off. Mags rips ring off GL's hand and crushes Batman's stomach with his own utility belt, plus halts WW and Supes in the air with Supe's belt and Diana's braces. Juggs cleans up while laughing his ass off. Doom creates magic fire in MM. ect/

amnesia
1. JLA
2. Dr Doom wins, no one else.

Blackest Knight
1 JLA
2 Superman beats up doomie, mags, juggs so bad they cry

Stunner2xx
Originally posted by the ninjak
laughing out loud

He then goes back in time and returns to negate any scenario JL manage to pull off. Mags rips ring off GL's hand and crushes Batman's stomach with his own utility belt, plus halts WW and Supes in the air with Supe's belt and Diana's braces. Juggs cleans up while laughing his ass off. Doom creates magic fire in MM. ect/

lol back in time you say?
i thought the thor fanboys were bad, i guess the magneto fanboys are worse.

JLA in both.
Yeah Doom prep blah blah
bottom line you have 3 guys vs a team that has worked together constantly. If anyone in all of marvel/dc has been shown to handle prep against them its superman. Juggs is not much of a factor since i see him easily bfr, or lasso FTW

Warlord
ah and so the DC fanboys come...

Sasaraixx
this makes sence not that it could compete to what Magneto or Doom bring with prep though IMO

Fully geared WW with the Godwave - i think that would compete with Magneto with prep. Also, having the Greek gods on speed dial also makes you quite the walking plot device.

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
no one outpreps doom, cept maybe thanos.... but def not batman

I didn't say that he did. And that's not the point. I'm saying collectively they can prep well enough to keep this from being "Oh Doom has prep. Instant victory."

Wei Phoenix
I don't like DC and I think Marvel is the undisputed champion of comics and characters when it comes to the two so there must be no way that DC can win. Magneto can handle more than half of the crew with his shield.

Cain beats Superman and WW easily.

DOOM wins because he's DOOM.

Shit like the above statements should simply stop, no matter how much you may like Magneto, he is no challenge or threat to Superman. Magneto doing good against the Avengers in the past does not mean he's going to beat or prove a challenge against the JLA, a team of people higher on the power list.

Doom does win because he's doom though.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Doom does win because he's doom though. http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/More%20Random/DoomAgrees01.jpg

excellent

the ninjak
Originally posted by the ninjak
laughing out loud

Originally posted by Stunner2xx
lol back in time you say?
i thought the thor fanboys were bad, i guess the magneto fanboys are worse.

Doom son....Doom goes back in time after watching Mags own half the team including Batman Supes GL and Diana. Pretty much everybody with metal on them.
Doom observes then prevails.

Deadline
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
LOL.

Oh.....my....****ing....God. Look whos back. eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.