Gilgamesh (ff8) vs Yojimbo (ff10)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CosmicComet
http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/2198/gilgamesha.jpg

vs

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3378/3250894649_0cd3452d78_o.jpg

CosmicComet
Nothing? Seriously?

LLLLLink
Lol.

Scythe
I'd have to go with Yojimbo, his decapitation skills are boss. Though I don't really know much about FF8's Gilgamesh.

CosmicComet
^ Here's a feat. FF8's Gilgamesh was able to make Seifer look foolish. This was just after Seifer cut fuggin Odin in half.

Scythe
Originally posted by CosmicComet
^ Here's a feat. FF8's Gilgamesh was able to make Seifer look foolish. This was just after Seifer cut fuggin Odin in half.

Is he anything like, ummmmm, I believe FF12's Gilgamesh?

CosmicComet
I know nothing about FF12.

Scythe
Originally posted by CosmicComet
I know nothing about FF12.

Ah, I checked out some stuff on youtube, FF12's GM was a nutjob with a collection of swords, though he didn't pose that much of a threat, so now I'm thinkin' GM takes out Yojimbo. That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it, now back to the lunch truck.

CosmicComet
Ehh? That's a quick stance change. What prompted that?

Scythe
Well, Yojimbo has some pretty cool attacks, though in my opinion, only seemed to decapitate little ass monsters like killer bees and shit. Something in no way as strong as GM.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Scythe
Well, Yojimbo has some pretty cool attacks, though in my opinion, only seemed to decapitate little ass monsters like killer bees and shit. Something in no way as strong as GM.

Not true:

eP6rE2yS_fA

From my understanding Zanmato can one shot everyone but Yunalesca and the Final Aeon.

But then GM does this:

EpXbtiozF4o

It's a good fight, both are highly skilled.

Scythe
Oh shi-! I've never seen YJ one-shot something that big, I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE!!

EDIT: Nemesis was Zanmato'ed, ahahaha!

Sin_Volvagia
I'll pick Gilgamesh even though Yojimbo can fight long range and has the better 1-hit kill. Gilgamesh seems to be faster.

NemeBro
Gilgamesh is an ******* who does not even always use the friggin Zantetsuken, Yojimbo wins for that, at least he does not have a craptastic move that does all of one damage.

CosmicComet
No CIS.

NemeBro
Then it is a stalemate.

We cannot compare Seifer and Odin to Yojimbo because both are featless, so Gilgamesh beating Seifer who beat Odin means all of nothing, not to mention Gilgamesh only beat Seifer after the party spent a good amount of time beating the crap out of him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.