Tyrant (depowered) vs guardian amped superman prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lionking
who wins

quanchi112
Tyrant wins.

TheTyrant
Tyrant wins.

KuRuPT Thanosi
^^^^ He wins.

He beats Prime or Monarch imo

Mshinu
Tyrant will give emoboy a whole new set of reasons to whine & cry.

celeyhyga17
Tyrant.

Philosophía
Prime stomps.

xJLxKing

KuRuPT Thanosi

xJLxKing
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Two comedians
And apparently you are a lunatic, especially if you think we were being sarcastic, or trying to be funny

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by xJLxKing
And apparently you are a lunatic, especially if you think we were being sarcastic, or trying to be funny

If by lunatic you mean reasonable and logical then you're correct. I believe Tyrant wins and comfortably. However, neither win in any kind of stomp and thus my comment. You're still standing by a stomp and thus my comment was spot on.

quanchi112
Originally posted by xJLxKing
And apparently you are a lunatic, especially if you think we were being sarcastic, or trying to be funny Based on what? How does Prime stomp?

Slaanesh
Prime..

iceman24567
Prime busts his shit open

KuRuPT Thanosi
Tyrant steamrolls while laughing at prime for even trying to step to him.

galactusischere
The Tyrant.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Prime busts his shit open Based on?

carver9
Tyrant and easily. Everyone, lets not pretend like you all didnt know that JLKing and Philo wasnt going to come in here and vote for Prime.

Come on now.

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
Tyrant and easily. Everyone, lets not pretend like you all didnt know that JLKing and Philo wasnt going to come in here and vote for Prime.

Come on now. laughing out loud

xJLxKing
Originally posted by carver9

Come on now.
And we know that you don't read DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.