Tyrant (depowered) vs uni lord surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lionking
who wins

TheTyrant
Tyrant.

lionking
do you know who uni lord surfer is

janus77
UniLord was a rogue Watcher gone insane and corrupted with 'blackbodies' ... I suspect de-powered Tyrant would still be more powerful than that.

lionking
i can't remember but i think the unilord wanted to know who was more powerful him or galactus

janus77
lol, yeah that was typical Surfer stupidity... he thought he was an equal/peer of Galactus and got a little sanctimonious ... Galactus slapped him down with ease.

lionking
Silver Surfer foe. He was a powerful being worshipped by natives of the Blackbody dimension.
The Uni-Lord ruled over an entire universe with his god like power. He was reality itself. One day he came upon a unknown disturbance and found it to be the Watcher Vartu, whom he began to call his Dark Counsel. It was Vartu that convinced him to create the Blackbodies and control the population of the universe with fear. When the Blackbodies would consume souls, they would leave one, the last of their kind, to join the Congregation of Finality. These minds linked together and fed the Uni-Lord the prayers of his followers, which sustained him.

He becme addicted to this and continued to rule with fear. Eventually, he had the universe in his grasp. But some would rebel against his rule. The leader of them was Harquis Tey, and he send a group of his followers, known as the Outriders, to another universe to attempt to get a savior. This was possible through a random breach in the Uni-Lord's power. That savior would be the Silver Surfer.

The Surfer was convinced by the Outrider to help save his universe. Upon his arrival he was met by one of the Uni-Lord's Blackbodies and his soul was taken. He was soon taken in body as well. But his soul fought in the Congregation and was secretly combined with the Outrider. This caused the control that the Uni-Lord had to weaken. His Dark Counsel told him this would happen one day, that someone from another universe would take his place.

In an attempt to free himself from the Surfer, he expelled him from the Congregation and replaced him with another, Pradda Fol. But Oclin was able to combine with Pradda as well and secretly continue to weaken the Uni-Lord. The Surfer was able to reform and fight the Uni-Lord and as prophesized he was able to take the power of the Uni-Lord into himself.

The creature was relieved to be rid of the constant speaking of the souls that gave him his power and tried to council the Surfer on the power. But when a new rip started in the universe from the power, the Surfer flew through and released all the souls in the vortex along with the power of the Uni-Lord.

lionking
he became more powerful then big G

janus77
I don't ever recall his power-levels approaching, nevermind surpassing, Galactus. when was that?

TheTyrant
Originally posted by lionking
Silver Surfer foe. He was a powerful being worshipped by natives of the Blackbody dimension.
The Uni-Lord ruled over an entire universe with his god like power. He was reality itself. One day he came upon a unknown disturbance and found it to be the Watcher Vartu, whom he began to call his Dark Counsel. It was Vartu that convinced him to create the Blackbodies and control the population of the universe with fear. When the Blackbodies would consume souls, they would leave one, the last of their kind, to join the Congregation of Finality. These minds linked together and fed the Uni-Lord the prayers of his followers, which sustained him.

He becme addicted to this and continued to rule with fear. Eventually, he had the universe in his grasp. But some would rebel against his rule. The leader of them was Harquis Tey, and he send a group of his followers, known as the Outriders, to another universe to attempt to get a savior. This was possible through a random breach in the Uni-Lord's power. That savior would be the Silver Surfer.

The Surfer was convinced by the Outrider to help save his universe. Upon his arrival he was met by one of the Uni-Lord's Blackbodies and his soul was taken. He was soon taken in body as well. But his soul fought in the Congregation and was secretly combined with the Outrider. This caused the control that the Uni-Lord had to weaken. His Dark Counsel told him this would happen one day, that someone from another universe would take his place.

In an attempt to free himself from the Surfer, he expelled him from the Congregation and replaced him with another, Pradda Fol. But Oclin was able to combine with Pradda as well and secretly continue to weaken the Uni-Lord. The Surfer was able to reform and fight the Uni-Lord and as prophesized he was able to take the power of the Uni-Lord into himself.

The creature was relieved to be rid of the constant speaking of the souls that gave him his power and tried to council the Surfer on the power. But when a new rip started in the universe from the power, the Surfer flew through and released all the souls in the vortex along with the power of the Uni-Lord.

Not really needed.

do you know who uni lord surfer is

Yes.

Ambient
Originally posted by janus77
UniLord was a rogue Watcher gone insane and corrupted with 'blackbodies' ... I suspect de-powered Tyrant would still be more powerful than that.
Wrong info man..

The rogue Watcher is not the Unilord but only its council however he did have a bodyguard in the form of a black Surfer which is also a Blackbody. Surfer merged with this blackbody and acquired its power (upgrade).

The "Unilord Surfer" you are referring to only happened after Surfer merged with the Unilord, hince the name "Unilord Surfer"..
i can't remember but i think the unilord wanted to know who was more powerful him or galactus
I think your confusing Unilord Surfer and the Keeper (Quantum band + PC)..

It was the Keeper that challenged Big G..

cdtm
Personally, I think Uni Lord Surfer exceeded Galactus, and definitely exceeds depowered Tyrant.

Ambient
Well it did say he contained within him the power to destroy that Universe but we dont really know the size of that Universe cept it contained galaxies, how many? dont know..

rotiart
Well I compare unilord surfer to mephisto on his own realm... That's the way I look at it

and in that case unilord woul lose to galactus but probably tie or surpass tyrant

lionking
that info i put up was copyed from a site

lionking
http://www.comicvine.com/uni-lord/29-60386/

this is the link if you want to find out more

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by rotiart
Well I compare unilord surfer to mephisto on his own realm... That's the way I look at it

and in that case unilord woul lose to galactus but probably tie or surpass tyrant

Surpass Tyrant... how is that?

PowerCosmic
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Surpass Tyrant... how is that?

Are you saying Tyrant is stronger than Mephisto? Just wondering.....

KuRuPT Thanosi

geshien
Originally posted by PowerCosmic
Are you saying Tyrant is stronger than Mephisto? Just wondering.....

Easily.

Ambient

PowerCosmic

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Ambient
Well i ques that's another way of looking at it however the only diff. is that Meph. realm isn't dependent on his existence while the Unilord's is to its universe existence.. I'm looking at it more like Eternity - Unilord..

Agree....

Not exactly..

Its all about Surfer willingness to surrender his soul and from that Meph's. always comes up short..

An all out physical match Meph. is invincible..

What is stopping Tyrant from feeding on Mephisto's realm just as Galactus did?

Ambient
Tyrant is not Galactus.. We don't know for sure if his capable of absorbing say Mephs realm (magic), spirit, soul +++ we know G need not use tech for absorption, T am not too sure..

late for work.. tata.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.