Prep Match!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackZero30x
1. Forge and Reed Richards with 1 month prep

Vs

Thanos(no prep)

2. Forge and Reed Richards with 6 month prep

Vs

Thanos with IG(no prep)

Johnny Sorrow
It's unfair to give Forge prep because it's his mutant ability to build stuff for a certain circumstance. He'll just build whatever Reed believes will take out Thanos.

Blanket
The only thing I can see taking out Thanos that they could achieve is the Anti-Galactus suit.

Thanos easily wins though with the IG.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
It's unfair to give Forge prep because it's his mutant ability to build stuff for a certain circumstance. He'll just build whatever Reed believes will take out Thanos.

that was the idea actually...but considering how powerful thonos is and that not even forge can just poop out the equipment i figured they would need time to build...im not even sure if the time i gave them would be enough to build it......

Black bolt z
Team in 1
Spite against team in 2.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Team in 1
Spite against team in 2.

so you don't think that reed and forge could not put something together to stop him in six months? or do just not think that they could build the device at all?

Colossus-Big C
forge builds another gaunlet.
his power is to create anything he sees or concieve in his mind. but after he creates something he has no idea how he created it. he created his own parallel universe in a couple of days after concieving this one in his mind
but after he creates what ever he doed, he would have to let reed use it because wouldnt know what he made or how he did it

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
forge builds another gaunlet.
his power is to create anything he sees or concieve in his mind. but after he creates something he has no idea how he created it. he created his own parallel universe in a couple of days after concieving this one in his mind
but after he creates what ever he doed, he would have to let reed use it because wouldnt know what he made or how he did it

I personally think that Reed and Forge would make a fantastic team just for that reason.....could you imagine forge thinking something up and drawing out the blue prints and allow reed to help build it so that reed could advance on its design....given the prep they could do alot together imo

EDIT: or if no blue prints were made forge could just build it hand it over to reed then reed could have learned how it was created and make it better

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.