Super Powered Tag Team battle Royale

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Teams:

1) Thor/Dr. Strange
2)Silver Surfer/Ghost Rider
3)WWH/Sentry
4)Superman/Dr. Fate
5)Wonder Woman/Captain Marvel
6)Green Lantern(Hal)/Flash(Wally)
7)Doomsday/Solomon Grundy
8)Rulk/Juggernaut
9)Ultron/brainiac
10)Dr. Doom/Lex Luthor w/battle suit
11)Sinestro/black Adam
12)Gladiator/Nova Prime
13)Magneto/Apocolypse
14)Thanos/Darkseid

This takes place on a planet w/o life.... and no bfr.
Once both members of a team have been made completely unable to fight or killed, they are eliminated.

What happens....who is left standing?

TheTyrant
Team Thanos.

byrdgang21
Forgot to add that each team is given 2 weeks to prep and get familiar with teammate.

Ambient
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Forgot to add that each team is given 2 weeks to prep and get familiar with teammate.
Ahhh... 14 in a huge stomp, i mean hhuuuggged stomp.. and then team 10 for second..

Black bolt z
It's between 3,9,10,and 14 but I give the edge to 14.

Lord_Talron
shouldnt doomsday take this? otherwise, this guy speaks the truth smile

Originally posted by Ambient
Ahhh... 14 in a huge stomp, i mean hhuuuggged stomp.. and then team 10 for second..

JakeTheBank
14 should be removed from this as they obviously clean house.

Lord_Talron
what can they do against dd? i thought he could evolve to beat anything, and theres no bfr

Lord Feron
Leave 14 out and then imo it would be down to 1 10 and 13 and i guess any of them would do but maybe i would like to lean towards 1.

byrdgang21
It is still possible for all the teams to gang up on 14 to get them out of the fight before fighting with eachother.

xJLxKing
4-10-9-1

If 14 was out

Lord Feron
I think I might go with just 4 and 10. Supes can sun deep with prep and maybe think of some cool krptonian tech and strange can do magical prep. But doom is well doom and lex is lex and they both do very well with prep. So tough call imo.

Q99
14 gets first place, I think 9 gets second. Brainiac and Ultron are very good at prep, and they're physically both major threats, especially Ultron who in a full adamantium body is one of the more dangerous on the field.

byrdgang21
I think that some of you may be overestimating teams 9 & 14 ability to work as a team. Ultron and Brainiac both believe that they are perfect beings and may spend the whole time trying to prove that they are more superior than the other. And I can see Thanos and Darkseid trying to manipulate and back stab eachother. Teamwork could play a major part in this scenario.

galactusischere
Team 1.

celeyhyga17
wut the hell? you put Thanos with Darkseid?!?!?!?! stomp...

Stunner2xx
zomg thanos
i luv him and want teh thanos baybies.

get off his jock.
team is a huge factor here

McNasty996
teamwork may be a deciding factor here with some of these teams, they may end up splitting up and jumped individually by other teams or trying to kill each other

Lord Feron
2 weeks prep here guys. Supes can do some stuff with K tech and then just sleep in the sun for the majority of the prep time and Fate would just gather mad magical resources.

Would strange be able to make full use of Asgardian magic/runes?

BlackZero30x
all the teams hear of the entrance of team 14 and team up to fight them....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.