Cheshire and Poison Ivy vs Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheTyrant
CIS, PIS and CIP are off.

Who wins this one?

JakeTheBank
lol?

TheTyrant
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
lol?

What? If they can give Wonder Woman a fight, they might be able to take Apocalypse IMO.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by TheTyrant
CIS, PIS and CIP are off.

Who wins this one? i guess cheshire is there to cheer ivy on from the sidelines right?

TheTyrant
Originally posted by psycho gundam
i guess cheshire is there to cheer ivy on from the sidelines right?

Don't underestimate Jade. She hurt Wonder Woman with her punches.

Q99
Originally posted by TheTyrant
What? If they can give Wonder Woman a fight, they might be able to take Apocalypse IMO.

They can't. They fought WW in a particularly low-powered era (when Diana wasn't WW even, Artemis was) and she mopped the *floor* with them, I think she walked out without a scratch.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Q99
They can't. They fought WW in a particularly low-powered era (when Diana wasn't WW even, Artemis was) and she mopped the *floor* with them, I think she walked out without a scratch.

Damn. Way to destroy my thread.

psycho gundam
shit was rickety from the start bud

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Q99
They can't. They fought WW in a particularly low-powered era (when Diana wasn't WW even, Artemis was) and she mopped the *floor* with them, they barely did more than rip her shirt.

Pretty much. Ivy nowadays is pretty tough (easily one of Bats more powerful conventional foes) but isn't a factor against Apoc, with or without Jade's help.

Johnny Sorrow
Who knew Apoc would sink this low? Fighting women... laughing out loud

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
Who knew Apoc would sink this low? laughing out loud
Next I might make an "Apocalypse vs the School Children from Step-Brothers" thread. shifty

Q99
Ok, I checked the fight just to be sure, they did slightly better than I thought. There was some shirt damage involved. But Wonder Woman did have "enough poison to kill a sequoia" in her at the time and was still handling them easily. They were just henching for Cheetah, the real threat, you see.

Lord_Talron
whats CIP? never saw that before...

Q99
Oh, here's a question:

Can Cheshire get her nuke? smile

Originally posted by Lord_Talron
whats CIP? never saw that before...

Character inhibited power. Like a powerful brick holding back because there's civilians in the area, or a transmuter not changing a person directly, or Spider-man only hitting hard enough to knock out a normal human at first unless he knows the enemy can take it. Or an honorable villain giving a worthy foe a fighting chance instead of a cheap shot.

A subsection of PIS, except not so much stupidity as characters deciding to hold back on their own.

xmarksthespot
Poison Ivy is immortal of her own volition. She wins. smile

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
whats CIP? never saw that before... Cheshire In Peril

Mshinu
Those girls are not even fit to be on the Apocalypse cheerleader team...

galactusischere
Apocalypse.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.