Razor Fist vs. Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
Finally a match that Bane can actually win, right guys?

Although after RF's recent showing I'm not so sure...

Venomless Bane.

Warlord
what has razorfist done recently?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Warlord
what has razorfist done recently?

Had Bucky on the ropes despite getting cheap shotted twice on the beginning of the fight. It took both Caps to take him down.

Warlord
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Had Bucky on the ropes despite getting cheap shotted twice on the beginning of the fight. It took both Caps to take him down.

what?
what book...plus that doesn't say much since all of Hood's crew are empowered by the norn stones in Siege

StiltmanFTW
what?
what book...plus that doesn't say much since all of Hood's crew are empowered by the norn stones in Siege

Siege Captain America one-shot.

I do realize that. Not sure if RF's been powered-up too though. He didn't have any powers to begin with.

Warlord
Siege Captain America one-shot.

I do realize that. Not sure if RF's been powered-up too though. He didn't have any powers to begin with.

physical stats I guess...still I can see Bane taking normal RF

StiltmanFTW
physical stats I guess...still I can see Bane taking normal RF

Honestly these Norn Stones seem to have downgraded poor villains... I mean, Griffin, the guy who tangled with Wonder Man, getting one-shotted by Spider-man of all people? Jessica Drew breaking Mandrill's control? Gimme a break.

Bucky was giving him props for his fighting skill, not stats. "Fifty ways he can kill you without the knives." "Every strike a lethal one."

Warlord
Honestly these Norn Stones seem to have downgraded poor villains... I mean, Griffin, the guy who tangled with Wonder Man, getting one-shotted by Spider-man of all people? Jessica Drew breaking Mandrill's control? Gimme a break.

Bucky was giving him props for his fighting skill, not stats. "Fifty ways he can kill you without the knives." "Every strike a lethal one."

regrdless, marvel used the stones in order to partially explain the faint resistance of the Asgardians.

StiltmanFTW
regrdless, marvel used the stones in order to partially explain the faint resistance of the Asgardians.

Heh. Kinda funny considering Hood's gang came late to the party.

Warlord
true...although seeing his gang is a bunch of loosers it would be the only way to justify them beating "Gods"

StiltmanFTW
Plus average Asgardian power level might have been retconned. "About as tough as Spider-Man".

Warlord
Average asgardian is a 30 toner with enhanced durability.
So seing that theya re stronger and more durable than spiderman but lacking the agility, sense webs etc... "only as tough as spiderman" is not a retcon IMO. sounds about right

StiltmanFTW
Makes sense. At first I thought by toughness the writer meant strength + durability.

Lord_Talron
can bane dodge all his blows? hes bound to land one sooner or later no matter how fast bane is, lets face it hes a big guy. it would come down to if bane can take him out before that or if he can survive the stabs/slashes

Parmaniac
Honestly these Norn Stones seem to have downgraded poor villains... I mean, Griffin, the guy who tangled with Wonder Man, getting one-shotted by Spider-man of all people? I can't see why it's not plausible. smile Happy Dance

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
can bane dodge all his blows? hes bound to land one sooner or later no matter how fast bane is, lets face it hes a big guy. it would come down to if bane can take him out before that or if he can survive the stabs/slashes

RF has taken a lot of punishment in Siege and kept fighting. Bane tanked bullets in Secret Six, didn't he?

I'd say it's a close fight.

Originally posted by Parmaniac
I can't see why it's not plausible. smile Happy Dance

I guess it was Spidey's punch that KO'd the Hulk in that Fallen Son story then big grin

jrodslam
With Razor's upgrade, it doesnt look to good for Bane. Depending on how idiotic RF fights, he should win.

KingD19
RF has taken a lot of punishment in Siege and kept fighting. Bane tanked bullets in Secret Six, didn't he?

I'd say it's a close fight.

I guess it was Spidey's punch that KO'd the Hulk in that Fallen Son story then big grin

I don't read much Secret Six, but I saw one where Bane got popped in the shoulder, and Catman was like, you're gonna bleed out. Bane said he wasn't gonna bleed till he willed it.

Wild Shadow
i'll take bane on venom now do mine ppl...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=529216

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
i'll take bane on venom now do mine ppl...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=529216

Venomless Bane.

Even without the venom drug, he's still a beast...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.