Blade vs. Daken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

Scuzz2.0
good fight. i think daken has a slight edge

BlackZero30x
daken cuts blades swords in half and then follows up with his head....

Lord_Talron
blades has an adamantium sword now. but daken takes this

vansonbee
Daken wins, but not in a "Thanos stomp".

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
blades has an adamantium sword now. but daken takes this

ahh i did not know that....then i stick to my original post minus the swords....

although i do have a question....knowing how dakens claws work(I think) how is it they can not cut through everything?....

Lord_Talron
no, they nullify healing powers afaik

BlackZero30x
no, they nullify healing powers afaik

i knew that but i was at the understanding that his claws cuts things on a molecular level....

Lord_Talron
i dont think they cut adamantium tho

BlackZero30x
i dont think they cut adamantium tho

yea most likley not because marvel made it pretty well known nothing breaks that stuff....i just thought his claws were a loop hole because he would simply be separating the molecules not actually cutting it

Parmaniac
Pheromones + Muramasa Blades ftw

Scuzz2.0
do dakens claws mess with his own healing factor? he should be pretty messed up if they do. i mustv missed how they justified it

The Pict
Originally posted by Scuzz2.0
do dakens claws mess with his own healing factor? he should be pretty messed up if they do. i mustv missed how they justified it

Adamantium sheath in his wrist or something IIRC

Still should negate his HF when emerging from his skin.

StiltmanFTW
Random necrobump. Just because stick out tongue

Most Daken versions should win, unless it's HFless & armless Daken. But honestly, even then he has a decent chance, thanks to the KMC full capacity rule that would allow him to get a cheap (but surefire) win thanks to his pheromones power.

Then again, most if not all of Wolver-related powers are dependent on the healing factor, so maybe he can't do the pheromone trick without the HF...? Doesn't make much sense, but meh, it's comics.

juggernaut74
I think Blade would win.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Scuzz2.0
good fight. i think daken has a slight edge

DarkSaint85
Daken.

KingD19
Daken only takes wins if/when Blade falls victim to his pheromones. I'm not sure if they've been resisted before because I hate Daken and he's a PoS that should die.

But without them, Blade does damage. His feats pretty much trash everything I know about Daken.

juggernaut74
Blade wins this all day.

SquallX

juggernaut74
Blade does have a lethal bite but he decapitates this tool.

Trackz
Blade and Daken both fought a mutant in Wolverines. The mutant nearly killed Daken before Blade came in and saved him and x-23.

http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac321/trackzs/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2015-04-27-14-13-24_zpsvplmulax.png

http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac321/trackzs/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2015-04-27-14-13-34_zpsoydgf4bb.png

http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac321/trackzs/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_2015-04-27-14-25-28_zps5ermzprg.png

StiltmanFTW
Yeah, crippled Daken might lose against Blade.

Might wink

Trackz
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yeah, crippled Daken might lose against Blade.

Might wink crippled because that monster cut his arm off. Blade would be crippled too if he was as slow as Daken.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Trackz
crippled because that monster cut his arm off. Blade would be crippled too if he was as slow as Daken.

Siphon. Learn his damn name.

And why are you making shit up, Trackzie...?

Blade sucks so much, you need to lie in versus threads now? Cute.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Trackz
crippled because that monster cut his arm off. Blade would be crippled too if he was as slow as Daken. Blade has better feats across the board.

StiltmanFTW
You wish.

juggernaut74
Daken sucks, in more ways than one.

shifty

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

That he does... but he still one-shots Blade.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.