Albert Wesker vs Remnants of Sephiroth - Endurance Match!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
While taking a break from shooting the Monarch Room brawl, Albert Wesker is being interviewed by a magazine. Here, we look into the man behind the shades.

He is a big Johnny Cash fan (which explains his affinity for wearing black). This is backed up by Chris and Jill, who seen him whistling several of Cash's songs, 'Cocaine Blues,' 'A Boy Named Sue,' and 'When the Man Comes Around' being his favorites.

Wesker is also an admirer of Niccolo Machiavelli and Sun Tzu (who written The Prince and The Art of War, respectively), and keeps copies of their books along with him.

Then the interview is interrupted by the arrival of the Remnants of Sephiroth - Kadaj, Loz, and Yazoo. In the ensuing melee, Chris and Evil Jill are KOed and Wesker's mp3 player (which contained his mix of Cash's songs) is destroyed in the melee.

This pisses off Wesker plenty. Donning his shades and trenchcoat, and checking his Samurai Edge to see that it's loaded, he prepares to take the three intruders to the pain.

Wesker fights Yazoo first, followed by Loz, with Kadaj being last. He only has his superman attributes and his gun.

Sin_Volvagia
Wesker beats Loz because of his regeneration. He loses to Loz who can shatter stone, make shockwaves by pounding the ground, and some other stuff I forgot. I know Kadaj has materia and I think he blew up a building up with it.

I need to see Advent Children Complete.

Heythere,Honey
I never really saw Yazoo do anything useful, so Wesker should pulverize him easily. Loz is strong enough to make ground shockwaves just by punching and stop Fenrir with just his foot so Wesker might have trouble here. Loz is also rather fast. Kadaj has Shadow Creepers even without Materia and is a pretty good swordie. Wesker may lose to Loz or Kadaj.

EDIT: Okay, he beats Kadaj if he gets past Loz.

KingD19
Yazoo didn't do much, but what he did do was impressive, he fought with Cloud and survived, he was even fast/agile enough to jump off of one of his Fusion Swords in mid swing. He more than likely goes down though, since his style went hand in hand with Loz when they fought together.

Loz wins, easily, he's just as fast, if not faster than Wesker(They actually made a program just for him, to make the people he was fighting move slower, while he stayed at normal speed, which made him look so fast). He's also super strong to a high degree, and he's got Dual Hound(That pile bunker/gauntlet on his wrist) so he can also shoot electricity and increase the size of his shockwaves. Loz is the representation of Sephiroth's strength and speed afterall.

Kadaj wins...easily.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by KingD19
Yazoo didn't do much, but what he did do was impressive, he fought with Cloud and survived, he was even fast/agile enough to jump off of one of his Fusion Swords in mid swing. He more than likely goes down though, since his style went hand in hand with Loz when they fought together.

Loz wins, easily, he's just as fast, if not faster than Wesker(They actually made a program just for him, to make the people he was fighting move slower, while he stayed at normal speed, which made him look so fast). He's also super strong to a high degree, and he's got Dual Hound(That pile bunker/gauntlet on his wrist) so he can also shoot electricity and increase the size of his shockwaves. Loz is the representation of Sephiroth's strength and speed afterall.

Kadaj wins...easily.

No

No

No

Wesker wins them all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.