Asgard epic battle vs. Dc gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gadabout
Ok we got Odin(classic)-Surtur(classic) w/twightlight-Ymir-Hela-Classic Thor n/Destroyer-Kurse- vs.

Each group or person is caught completely off guard- Asgard is blood lusted-no CIS or PIS

1)GL corps (green) and the Guardians

2)Full range of Supermen ( i.e. 1 million-prime-Bizarro-ect,ect)

3)New Gods (yes both planets)

4) Nekron

5) Lucifer

Can these marvel pagan gods make a name for them written in DC blood or are they B/slapped back to Asgard?

Tattoos N Scars
Asgard loses hard at 4..and definitely 5.

Q99
Asgard loses at 1, which is stronger than, say, 3.

The combined might of the Corps and Guardians is huge.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Q99
Asgard loses at 1, which is stronger than, say, 3.

The combined might of the Corps and Guardians is huge.

To be far though, Odin and Surtur w/ Twilight alone can each bust galaxies, and with PIS/CIS off for them and the rest of the team and with the Corps being attacked by surprise, they could do A LOT of damage.

Q99
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
To be far though, Odin and Surtur w/ Twilight alone can each bust galaxies, and with PIS/CIS off for them and the rest of the team and with the Corps being attacked by surprise, they could do A LOT of damage.

Yea, but we've seen what all the power of the central battery put to one use can do (Parallax/Ion classic forms. Same power source, just spread out a lot more). Even the Anti-Monitor doesn't want to take on all the Guardians in a fair fight, and if they die they get that final attack that ripped Superboy Prime from the universe..

tru-marvell
I give this to Asgard up to Nekron....is that Dc's Death? Ive read some of GL and the Guardians never impress me on the other hand you got Surtur w/twighlight which is above Odin and he's wicked as hell and a Death god who with this Thor should be able to deal with most of the gl's or am I wrong....

chomperx9
asgard loses at 1 you cant defeat the entire corps

tru-marvell
Originally posted by chomperx9
asgard loses at 1 you cant defeat the entire corps

4Reel! Why not...didn't superboy prime come damn close

Black bolt z
Prob beats 3
6/10 for 2 and 1.

JakeTheBank
I'm still of the opinion that, under the circumstances the OP set, the Asgardian team could really mess up Oa.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.