My laptop quit playing sound on youtube?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
I don't know what the problem is but the videos were playing fine this morning and still play but jus stopped playing sound. I thought it was jus the videos having unapproved sound clips removed but after I went to sleep and woke up I've noticed its on everything I try and play on youtube. The videos all still play but nothing on youtube has sound for me now. And its the same with my embedded videos on my myspace page too.

I've tried updateding my flashplayer but it seems I already have the latest version and even after updating to be sure still nothing.

Any ideas on how to fix this? confused

LanceWindu
Are there any sounds elsewhere on your computer?

Entity
Yea I been tryin other video sites and they seem to be workin fine all around. Jus cant get the youtube videos to play. Its like I've somehow hit mute on all youtube videos and can't turn it off. They've all got the same muted sound icon if that helps any.

Entity
Ok jus checked it again and everythings fine now. Maybe it was a site issue.

Anyway thanks but seems all cleared up on its on. erm

§P0oONY
YOutube has been going through some upgrades, it was probably just a minor hiccup. If it happens again check which version of flash player you've got... As youtube now requires a newer version then it did a couple of weeks ago.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.