Juggs vs. Citizen Steel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mindset
They fight.

xJLxKing
It would be a nice fight the question is can CS BFR Juggs by punching him like Skaar did. I like to think so

McNasty996
Juggernaut crushes him

Galan007
Good fight. I see Juggs eventually winning, though.

mexicanwolverin
Citizen Steel takes this, not easy but he does...

KingD19
Originally posted by xJLxKing
It would be a nice fight the question is can CS BFR Juggs by punching him like Skaar did. I like to think so

You realize that Skaar BFR'd him by using the Old Power to knock him into the air, where his unstoppability wasn't in effect. Then he hit him. So no, Steel can't replicate that feat.

And no one has beaten Juggs with purely physical force yet, I doubt Steel will be the first.

The Pict
Originally posted by Galan007
Good fight. I see Juggs eventually winning, though.

Survivor19
Does new Captain Universe counts?

KingD19
Originally posted by Survivor19
Does new Captain Universe counts?

No, because we don't know what all this Cap Universe can do. Juggs helmet was ripped off, so maybe he used TP on him, we don't know, but until it's elaborated on, we just know he beat him.

Doctor-Alvis
Sonics are physical. Especially when they have rings.

KingD19
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
Sonics are physical. Especially when they have rings.

Are you talking about Nimrod? When I meant physical, I meant purely physical force, like a fist fight.

Doctor-Alvis
Sonics are purely physical. Resistance to fist fights is a weird power.

KingD19
Yeah, attacking his neural system and downing him that way counts....I'm sure Citizen Steel can pull that off.

Doctor-Alvis
No need to try to be lippy. I was just pointing out that sonics are a physical force. And they threw off balance real bad, not attacked his neural system.

KingD19
No need to try to be lippy. I was just pointing out that sonics are a physical force. And they threw off balance real bad, not attacked his neural system.

Not trying to be snarky, it's just become a habit when dealing with so many people who use the same attitude. But yeah, sonics/TP/BFR have been the only real ways of ever beating him.

Black bolt z
Citizen steel feats please.

KillAll
Sonics are purely physical. Resistance to fist fights is a weird power.

nimrod used a synapse dislocuter (spelling) to neutralize juggernaut... he had 2 weapons in effect. its clearly stated in narration...

The Nuul
Juggs stomps his ass.

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by KillAll
nimrod used a synapse dislocuter (spelling) to neutralize juggernaut... he had 2 weapons in effect. its clearly stated in narration...
And one of them was a sonic weapon.

maxivitopowe
Bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.