Reed Richards vs Tony Stark

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
Who is smarter?

chomperx9
richards but ive always liked stark better

BlackZero30x
this imo is almost spite against tony...i mean i think there is that much of a gap here......

i think the order of smarties is

Reed
Doom
Tony
a few blank spots lol(anyone feel free to add those ppl)
hank pym then spider-man closely behind

Kid Kurdy
Spider-Man ?

I'm a big fan, but to be honest, Peter Parker just isn't in the same league as Doom, Richards, Stark, Pym, Banner and so on.

He has his moments of genius, but that's about it.

chomperx9
whose smarter luthor or stark ?

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Kid Kurdy
Spider-Man ?

I'm a big fan, but to be honest, Peter Parker just isn't in the same league as Doom, Richards, Stark, Pym, Banner and so on.

He has his moments of genius, but that's about it.

all was saying was that spider-man is around the same smarts as hank pym...not that hes in the league of the rest of them

godking
Richards is more intelligent overall but Stark is a lot more cunning them Richards

Black bolt z
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
this imo is almost spite against tony...i mean i think there is that much of a gap here......

i think the order of smarties is

Reed
Doom
Tony
a few blank spots lol(anyone feel free to add those ppl)
hank pym then spider-man closely behind The order prob goes like this
Reed
Doom
Thanos
Kang
Braniac
Tony
Luthor
Pym

Desaad
Reed is significantly smarter in regards to pure scientific ability.

But Tony has beat him in multi-dimensional chess, so I'd put him as the better strategist, with a superior ability to apply his genius to real world scenarios.

Mindset
Chess doesn't mean shit.

Desaad
Sounds like the opinion of someone who doesn't know how to play chess.

Mindset
Originally posted by Desaad
Sounds like the opinion of someone who doesn't know how to play chess. Sounds like the opinion of an as*hole. smile

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Mindset
Sounds like the opinion of an as*hole. smile

ya know i laughed pretty hard about you saying this because it looks like the guy in your sig(btw is that Neil Patrick Harris? looks like him)was gonna say that...

jinio

sounds like an as*hole

dude just ask satan if he got a car that i can borrow

Mindset
Originally posted by BlackZero30x
ya know i laughed pretty hard about you saying this because it looks like the guy in your sig(btw is that Neil Patrick Harris? looks like him)was gonna say that... Lol, yea that's him.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Black bolt z
The order prob goes like this
Reed
Doom
Thanos
Kang
Braniac
Tony
Luthor
Pym braniac should be at the top

Desaad

No argument there, but even assholes have valid opinions.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Black bolt z
The order prob goes like this
Reed
Doom
Thanos
Kang
Braniac
Tony
Luthor
Pym

Order is way off

vansonbee
Tony is better than Reed. No family baggages, so more **** for Tony.

rotiart
Reed has said that Tony is the better tactian and multitasker... Which is why Tony beat reed while play three games of chess and running his iron man exteemis suit...

Also Tony hacked c.l.o.c. Which reed designed and said he was able to do it because reed has always been poor when it came to software...

I Liken reed to those kinds of geniuses. That can only arrive attheir great techno marvels if left alone... While Tony recreates or creates iron man tech on the fly in the field of battle... Ie orignal iron man... Durin civil war... Etc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.