Movie Ozymandias vs Kingpin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr Will Hatch
What it says at the top.

Lord_Talron
movie kingpin sucked, movie ozy caught bullets and took on 3 super heroes at once

Omega Vision
Movie Ozymandias takes it.

Lord Feron
Movie kingpin was a chump but comic kindpin vs Ovie OZy would be a decent fight me think even at his current levels.

I'm gonna go with Ozy. He is quick enough, strong enough, and smart enough to take the win.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Movie kingpin was a chump but comic kindpin vs Ovie OZy would be a decent fight me think even at his current levels.

I'm gonna go with Ozy. He is quick enough, strong enough, and smart enough to take the win.
Movie Daredevil beat him and we all saw movie Daredevil take some shots from untrained thugs in a bar, something that wouldn't happen to Ozy or really any of the movie Watchmen heroes who all seemed to be Deathstroke level fighters, especially Ozy.

BruceSkywalker
movie Veidt destroys movie kingpin

Dr Will Hatch
^This is Comics Kingpin.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
^This is Comics Kingpin.

616 or MAX?

KingD19
616, when Spidey was afraid of him.

Omega Vision
^This is Comics Kingpin.
I'd say Ozy still wins. Current KP isn't nearly as strong as he once was.

Edit: So you mean Classic KP?

Black bolt z
Ozy easy.Too fast,probably stronger and too smart.Unless you give kingpin a tommy gun he's got no chance.
Now is his fists were adamantium...

Dr Will Hatch
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I'd say Ozy still wins. Current KP isn't nearly as strong as he once was.

Edit: So you mean Classic KP? Whichever gives a better fight. So probably Classic Kingpin,yeah.

Dr Will Hatch
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Ozy easy.Too fast,probably stronger and too smart.Unless you give kingpin a tommy gun he's got no chance.
Now is his fists were adamantium... You could say the same about Spidey. KP throws Peter Parker around like a ragdoll. Hell, KP had a fight with CAPTAIN AMERICA and he won.

Lord_Talron
classic comic KP? hell ya. id say current KP as well, what hes lacking in raw str currently, he makes up in absolutely unparalleled skill and lots of unexpected speed

BruceSkywalker
^This is Comics Kingpin.

Ozy still wins methinks

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
classic comic KP? hell ya. id say current KP as well, what hes lacking in raw str currently, he makes up in absolutely unparalleled skill and lots of unexpected speed
Since when does he have "unparalleled skill"? erm He's decent but I wouldn't put him on the same level as Ozy from the movie in terms of skill.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.