SMP & Morg w/WoL NEW Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

celeyhyga17
They are refreshed each round and this is guardian amped SMP.

1. Omega Level Mutants - X-man, Vulcan, Apocalypse, Magneto, Phoenix (Jean Grey), Phoenix (Rachel Summers), Iceman, Elixir

2. Supermen - Superman (10min Sundipped), Gladiator, Majestic, Hyperion, Mon-El, Powergirl, Superboy, Icon, Blue Marvel, Supergirl

3. Mystics - Dr. Strange, Dr. Fate, Zatanna, Scarlet Witch, Brother Voodoo, Enchantress (DC), Wiccan, Druid,

4. Cosmic Guardians - Green Lantern (Hal), Nova Prime, Green Lantern (Kyle), Quasar, Guy Gardner, Green Lantern (John), Kilowog, Ion (Sodam)

5. Heralds - Silver Surfer, Firelord, Terrax, Stardust, Red Shift, Air Walker, Nova, Fallen One

6. Gods/"Demigods" - WM Thor w/full armor including belt of str, Wonder Woman w/full gear, Orion w/Motherbox, Beta Ray Bill, Captain Marvel (Billy), Hercules w/mace, Big Barda, Mr. Miracle, Lightyray, Donna Troy

7. Various Villains - Doctor Doom, Lex Luthor w/armor, Ultron, Doomsday, Annihilus, Sinestro, Amazo, Red Hulk

8. Monarch & Despero

9. Thanos & Darkseid

10. Monarch & Gog

11. Odin & Zeus (Marvel)

TheTyrant
One stomps them...

galactusischere
They get stomped at one.

Lord Feron
The team...
1. Gets rapestomped...
2. Wins
3. Not sure maybe still due pulls it for the win.
4. Wins
5. Wins
6. Good fight the duo might lose here.
7. Amazo is the only threat really and he could beat them if he copys the powers of the duo.
8. Lose - hard fight
9. Lose - hard fight
10.Lose hard
11. Odin solos with ease.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by galactusischere
They get stomped at one.

doubt it

iceman24567
Really two avatars of the phoenix force on the same team and you doubt they stomp the duo? no expression

JakeTheBank
They probably lose to every team listed.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
They probably lose to every team listed.

did you see how many superhumans he was was mowing down in Legion of Three Earths??!

btw, I didn't realize I put Monarch down twice. meh..

number 10 should have been Gog and Yuga Khan.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
did you see how many superhumans he was was mowing down in Legion of Three Earths??!

btw, I didn't realize I put Monarch down twice. meh..

number 10 should have been Gog and Yuga Khan.

I also saw how Superman by himself was able to trade blow for blow with him for a time and how Bart and Kon-el were able to harm him as well.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by iceman24567
Really two avatars of the phoenix force on the same team and you doubt they stomp the duo? no expression

what he said.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by iceman24567

yeah but Phoenix (Rachel) is a scrub

Lord Feron

her fight with Necrom says otherwise.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Lord Feron
her fight with Necrom says otherwise.

he's more of a scrub. 1 Doc Strange will wax that @ $ $. big grin

Lord Feron
he's more of a scrub. 1 Doc Strange will wax that @ $ $. big grin

i don't like your opinions! mad

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I also saw how Superman by himself was able to trade blow for blow with him for a time and how Bart and Kon-el were able to harm him as well.

wasnt his armor broken by that time? also his hv alone went through Supes like hot knife through buttaaaa..... his hand i mean.

Gecko4lif
Smp was depowered and every hero on th eplanet tried to gank him before the sun came up.

and they failed

Tattoos N Scars
A SMP and Morg team would have the same end results as an Adam Sandler/Bob Barker team!!!

galactusischere

Did you miss her fight with Galactus?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by galactusischere
Did you miss her fight with Galactus?

Gman was really weak with hunger. he was just jobbin and stuff.. PIS stick out tongue

Black bolt z
They lose to every team.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.