Johnny Sorrow vs Magus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Who wins?

Johnny Sorrow
Do I get to show him my happy face?

Prep-Man
Just do whatever you want.

Johnny Sorrow
To be really cheap, Sorrow can just take off his mask and kill him. Energy attacks won't work because Sorrow can redirect them, and he can go intangible as well as teleport.

I don't know the Magus well enough to choose a winner.

Galan007
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
Do I get to show him my happy face? 7uUkyjFHibk

KingD19
Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
To be really cheap, Sorrow can just take off his mask and kill him. Energy attacks won't work because Sorrow can redirect them, and he can go intangible as well as teleport.

I don't know the Magus well enough to choose a winner.

You can say that, but it won't be that easy. A number of people have been exposed to his face, and didn't die.

Johnny Sorrow
Originally posted by KingD19
You can say that, but it won't be that easy. A number of people have been exposed to his face, and didn't die.

All under specialized circumstances. Doctor Midnite is blind, Shazam is an extremely powerful magician, etc.

Galan007
You can say that, but it won't be that easy. A number of people have been exposed to his face, and didn't die. A number of people have survived? Like who?

Captain Atom? Sure he survived, but the gaze mucked with his quantum powers to such an extent that he uncontrollably 'jumped' forward in time (a forced BFR.) Shazam? He was still turned to stone *thanks magic*. Doctor Mid-Nite? Despite being blind, he still almost died from shock...

Did all survive? Yes, but not without consequence.

KingD19
Magus isn't an extremely powerful magician? The guy kept the fault from growing, etc.... He'd probably be effected, but we don't know to what extent.

JakeTheBank
I think effecting Shazam was pretty impressive, myself.

Galan007
Magus isn't an extremely powerful magician? No.

Desaad
Oh, Johnny Sorrow, no contest.

Wait, wait. This is a fashion contest, right?

Johnny Sorrow
Magus isn't an extremely powerful magician? The guy kept the fault from growing, etc.... He'd probably be effected, but we don't know to what extent.

A very competent one, yes. Powerful? Not compared to Shazam. He had to draw upon the faith engines from the Church to summon enough power to stop the Fault from expanding.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.