Batman Family vs Wolverine Family

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scuzz2.0
Batman
Nightwing
Red Robin
Robin
Jason Todd as Red Hood
Batgirl (Cass)
Batgirl (Stephanie Brown)

VS

Wolverine
X-23 Bloodlust
Daken

no prep, standard gear, KO or Death

Who wins?

Blanket
Bat clan

Q99
Team 1 stomp.

Johnny Sorrow
7 against 3? Totally not unfair.

Scuzz2.0
i figured daken and x could take 2 each and wolvie could take 3 for an even fight.
make x-23 triggered. is that more even?

Prep-Man
lopsided.

jinzin
Good Lord, Wolverine Fam wrecks hard here.

Daken would have anyone he's fighting at his Mercy, No one can compete on 23's physical Level, and Wolverine's going to tank whatever gets thrown at him and it's not as if he's giving up ANY sort of skill/stat/XP advantage in the first place... in a no prep fight there's virtually no way for Bat team to win here.

Wild Shadow
the wolvie family win and you forgot to add shadow cat and jubilee and mariko to the wolvie family since they are as close to him as the others and one of them is actually his legal daughter

Black bolt z
Wolverine family.

srankmissingnin
Wolverine Family.

KingD19
The Howletts.

Wild Shadow
can we add viper to the logan family as well? or his long time live in GF's?

Bouboumaster
Without prep, Wolverine and co are going to murder these fools

Prep-Man
Cass solos these fools. wink

Wild Shadow
the only thing she gets from solo'ing these ppl is realizing difference between a peak human and a superhuman.. making her feats pathetically useless..

she solo'es her way into a claw city rumble which she is ill equip to enter

Prep-Man
JK, BTW, but I think she could keep X23 busy. Team bats is too much, IMO.

Black bolt z
Is black panther peak human or slightly into the superhuman category?

KingD19
Originally posted by Black bolt z

He put Silver Surfer in an armbar.

Johnny Sorrow

Slightly superhuman.

xmarksthespot
The combination of skill and batgadgetcrap would probably give the Batfamily the win.

Martian_mind
Jason and Tim mop em up while the rest go order Latte's.

Q99
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
the only thing she gets from solo'ing these ppl is realizing difference between a peak human and a superhuman.. making her feats pathetically useless..

she solo'es her way into a claw city rumble which she is ill equip to enter

The Wolverines are *slightly* superhumanly fast and strong.

In terms of just that aspect of them, Cass and Batman will have no problem keeping up.

Their only significantly superhuman area is healing, and with this many Bats they'll just be restrained anyway.

KingD19
Originally posted by Q99

In terms of just that aspect of them, Cass and Batman will have no problem keeping up.

Their only significantly superhuman area is healing, and with this many Bats they'll just be restrained anyway.

Wolverine is legitimately super strong, and he has moments of insane speed. Like moving 20+ feet before a terrorist can pull the trigger, and cutting his hand off before he can react.

Q99
Originally posted by KingD19
Wolverine is legitimately super strong, and he has moments of insane speed. Like moving 20+ feet before a terrorist can pull the trigger, and cutting his hand off before he can react.

Yes, he is legitimately minorly superstrong, and c'mon, the Bats have moment of insane speed too, especially Cass. And even those who don't, fight people with super speed.

Neither are enough when significantly outnumbered by Bats.

Individual peak humans give Wolverine really good fights regularly.

JakeTheBank
No contest.

Captain America, Bucky, Sharon Carter, US Agent, and Sam Wilson interfere, destroying all in their path.

ha-som

KingD19
Daken lets his pheromones engulf the Bats, instant win.

Prep-Man
Doesn't Batman have auto defense for Pheromones? I think it was shown in Kevin Smith's latest mini, because of Poison Ivy.

Poison Ivy>> Daken. At least in terms of hotness! big grin

JakeTheBank
I'm thinking he developed a specific immunity/counter to Ivy's specific pheromones if anything. I've not read it though (which I should because I like Smith's Batman).

jinzin
He's practically grossly superhuman going by sheer feats. If he's Peak Human he's definitely pushing the bar.

I'd say lower level meta.

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
The combination of skill and batgadgetcrap would probably give the Batfamily the win.

And what gadgets pretell do you think would do the Bat-family any good? I mean the only thing I can think of that would be effective would be his sonic high pitch emitor but I'm not even sure if that's part of his typical equiptment or if he would even have a glimpse of the idea to use it.

carver9
The Wolvy family.

Original Smurph
Wolverine Family for the edge. Without prep, the edges they hold are too large to counter on the fly before they clean up. IMO, of course.

jinzin
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Jason and Tim mop em up while the rest go order Latte's.

god I hope that's a joke.

Originally posted by Q99

Uh... No... Sabretooth Clones could not keep up with 23 the Bat family has no chance in hell.

No one's going to negotiate Daken's pheramones... who by the way was too fast for Spiderman to track in combat with them.

And while they may be able to keep up with Logan.... barely..... how long do you think that'll last because they'll fatigue out. Wolvie won't.

Originally posted by Q99
Yes, he is legitimately minorly superstrong, and c'mon, the Bats have moment of insane speed too, especially Cass. And even those who don't, fight people with super speed.

Neither are enough when significantly outnumbered by Bats.

Individual peak humans give Wolverine really good fights regularly.

Uhh... NO... they don't... Peak human's give Wolverine "fights" under circumstances almost always... Logan fighting near his peak fights off entire teams of superhumans and no-sells peak humans and above like Shang Chi, DD, solo, shatterstar, winter soldier, zaran, etc etc ... just to name a few.. shit most metas he fights he no sells.... bricks too. erm

Even skilled peaks with specialized powers like telepathy like Psylocke or Rapture get wrecked EASILY by Wolves.

Bat fam is in WAY over their heads here, having numbers is practically useless when you're up against someone who you have no physical advantage over, no skill advantage over, and who you can't typically put down to begin with... except they're not fighting just one person like this.. they're fighting 3.. no expression

Prep-Man
You only need Cass, Bruce, and Nightwing.

jinzin
face, meet palm...

Facepalm!

Prep-Man
I've already anticipated your efacepalm.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by jinzin

And what gadgets pretell do you think would do the Bat-family any good? I mean the only thing I can think of that would be effective would be his sonic high pitch emitor but I'm not even sure if that's part of his typical equiptment or if he would even have a glimpse of the idea to use it. I dunno batgadgetcrap.

Don't expect me to justify a half-assed answer. ermm

Now if I was using my whole ass then that would be another story.

jinzin
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I dunno batgadgetcrap.

Don't expect me to justify a half-assed answer. ermm

Now if I was using my whole ass then that would be another story. laughing

oh.. lol.. fair enough. well played monta zuma.

Original Smurph
Divvy them up.

Wolverine would beat any of them in a straight up match, no contest. Even if you toss three of them against him, any three, they certainly won't put him down before a trigger-scented X-23 and Daken with his pheremones would put off their two respective sub-par members, and then aid Wolverine.

Only one of them need to put down their two before the top three take out Logan, as two of Team Clawz would be spite against any three of Team Bats. And even then, even if, say, Daken killed off his guys just as Wolverine is going down for the count (which is a ridiculous notion), then they would have to put down Daken before X-23 joins the fray.

There's no way that the Bat fam can compensate for the healing factors, stats, pheremones and trigger scent before they get killed.

KingD19
I can imagine Wolverine grabbing 23 by one leg, and Dake by the other, then just spinning them around really fast.

Q99
3v1 Bats vs Wolverines equal Bats win.
2v1 also often equal bats win.

Somewhat dependent on the bats.

Cass on her own could stalemate any Wolverine for a significant amount of time, so she could be sent to hold off one while there's two 3v1s going on.

Having the best two Bat fights, Bruce and Cassandra, each hold off a Wolverine is a winning strategy, because a 5-on-1 will end fast, and those two can hold off their foes for a significant time.

Peak humans are tough lengthy fights for Wolverine and always have been. You got two of the best HtH fighters in DC (Cass and Bruce), three other really skilled types (Nightwing, Red Robin, Jason), and two more who while not quite as skilled, are trained enough to provide useful backup.

Plus, teamwork wise, they're way better. Bruce, Cass, Dick, Tim, Steph, these five will fight in great sync.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Prep-Man

Poison Ivy>> Daken. At least in terms of hotness! big grin

I'm calling BS on this.

Wild Shadow
if daken isnt playing around he could kill three of them off the bat with his pheromones b4 they even new what was happening..

robin, Stephanie and Damian all go down b4 they even raise a wpn with daken they just fall over and their last thought is what the f^&% happen..

jason is a bruiser with the reckless mentality to go with it he isnt even going to last a minute with x23 his only saving grace is cass and nightwing to help out but what happens to the others will happen to them with daken joining in the fight with x23..

wolverine is just near impossible to take down on his own he could hold them all off and in optimum condition and rages would massacre them. their saving grace is that he retains his higher mental functions doesnt revert and trying to play off his PIS/CIS of being a bruiser that can be ko'ed well after he has run a gauntlet of fighters.. but his offspring will also help him... the howlett family demolishes while jubes, shadowcat and mariko wait at him waiting for logan to bring the pizzas and have movie night.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.