skaar vs colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

Black bolt z
Skaar.

Knowsbleed33
Colossus.

KingD19
Skaar could probably win a few via BFR with the use of the Old-Power, but I haven't seen enough from him to solidify a win via ko or anything like that.

Knowsbleed33
Physically, he's been less than impressive, that's why I give it to Colossus.

snoopdogg
Skaar.

KingD19
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Physically, he's been less than impressive, that's why I give it to Colossus.

I totally agree.

Black bolt z
Physically, he's been less than impressive, that's why I give it to Skaar. Fix'd big grin

Knowsbleed33
How old are you?

KingD19
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Fixed big grin

Spelled correctly.

snoopdogg
How old are you? I'd say he's like 12.

snoopdogg
Physically, he's been less than impressive, that's why I give it to Colossus. Isn't Skaar Class 100?

Knowsbleed33
Class 90, but he can amp via Old power according to his handbook bio.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by KingD19
Spelled wrong. I liked it the old way laughing out loud

TheTyrant
Colossus.

jalek moye
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Isn't Skaar Class 100?

Even if he was, he has way lower durability, would be a weaker class 100 then Colossus has shown to be and his brutality wouldn't really help him here.

colossulrage
colossus

snoopdogg
What sort of things has Skaar done physically?

The Nuul
Skaar stomps if Pak is writing. If not then Colossus should win.

kijenio
colossus while strong isnt a very good fighter most of the times he gets outfought he is like the metal sasquatch

KingD19
Originally posted by kijenio
colossus while strong isnt a very good fighter most of the times he gets outfought he is like the metal sasquatch

Are you serious? Colossus is one of the best fighters on the X-Men. The guy pulls off stunts that shouldn't be possible for someone his size, he does stuff people like Cyclops can't do. He once jumped on a wall, pushed off, curled into a ball, and hit a guy who was stronger than him. He uses technique and muscle when he fights.

Colossus has never been outfought, he's been outmuscled, but never outfought.

snoopdogg
Are you serious? Colossus is one of the best fighters on the X-Men. The guy pulls off stunts that shouldn't be possible for someone his size, he does stuff people like Cyclops can't do. He once jumped on a wall, pushed off, curled into a ball, and hit a guy who was stronger than him. He uses technique and muscle when he fights.

Colossus has never been outfought, he's been outmuscled, but never outfought. Correct.

And that dude is a troll. Nobody is that dumb.

kijenio
Correct.

And that dude is a troll. Nobody is that dumb.

so if someone thinks differently he is a troll? dude shut up you make yourself look stupid

The Nuul
Fine then, you dont know crap all about Colossus.

kijenio

Colossus has never been outfought, he's been outmuscled, but never outfought.

actually colossus is outfought most of the time .. gargan ring the bell? or calisto? or omega red while only using his tenticals? colossus gets outfought by weaker oponnents then him and stunts doesnt equal fighting abilities just look at beast Lol

snoopdogg
so if someone thinks differently he is a troll? dude shut up you make yourself look stupid Saying Colossus don't know how to fight makes you look stupid.

KingD19
actually colossus is outfought most of the time .. gargan ring the bell? or calisto? or omega red while only using his tenticals? colossus gets outfought by weaker oponnents then him and stunts doesnt equal fighting abilities just look at beast Lol

You mean Gargan Venom? The Venom who was about 2x bigger than Colossus, and still got his mouth busted, and was choking on his own blood from a rock?

I don't remember him and Callisto fighting at all.

And Omega Red was just a beast while he was alive, nobody could ever really beat hm. And Colossus didn't get outfought, fighting Red is like trying to fight 3 people at the same time.

And I'm not talking about stunts, he used his abilities to take down and ko Hulk when he was only Class 70.

galactusischere
Colossus.

kijenio
Saying Colossus don't know how to fight makes you look stupid.

misreading my post thats what make YOU look stupid, i never said he cant fight what i did say was that he is not a very good fighter and he is more about strength then fighting abilities like sasquatch and thats a fact face it and move on

snoopdogg
misreading my post thats what make YOU look stupid, i never said he cant fight what i did say was that he is not a very good fighter and he is more about strength then fighting abilities like sasquatch and thats a fact face it and move on Where I come from saying somebody is not a very good fighter is the same is saying they can't fight.

KingD19
misreading my post thats what make YOU look stupid, i never said he cant fight what i did say was that he is not a very good fighter and he is more about strength then fighting abilities like sasquatch and thats a fact face it and move on

You need to face that fact that several times in his career, his fighting ability was stated, by the writers, on panel, and by he himself. And considering most of the people he fights have no training at all, it's easy to see.

JakeTheBank
Where I come from saying somebody is not a very good fighter is the same is saying they can't fight.

laughing

kijenio
You mean Gargan Venom? The Venom who was about 2x bigger than Colossus, and still got his mouth busted, and was choking on his own blood from a rock?

I don't remember him and Callisto fighting at all.

And Omega Red was just a beast while he was alive, nobody could ever really beat hm. And Colossus didn't get outfought, fighting Red is like trying to fight 3 people at the same time.

And I'm not talking about stunts, he used his abilities to take down and ko Hulk when he was only Class 70.

first of all gargar isnt suppose to be that bigger then colossus it was a bad drawing of him, second of all colossus weight much more then gargan he is solid organic steel and third of all he is suppose to be a judo fighter right? so where was all of his judo training and weight advantage when he was twice mounted by gargan

he did fight calisto and if you dont remember it in uncanny x-men must mean you are a little kid without any past information about comics

oh give me a break everybody at some point took it to hulk i am getting really tired of hearing "BOOT HE BET DA HULK" crap when ever people are trying to defend some character and he didnt knocked the hulk out he knocked him down and then got a monster punch by him he displayed nice combat skills but there are 10000 other cases over that one that prove otherwise and one of them is beast from the dark x-men knocking him down with a jumping kick to the neck

kijenio
Where I come from saying somebody is not a very good fighter is the same is saying they can't fight.

you are making yourself again look stupid, saying someone isnt a very good fighter can also mean he is just a good fight or a mediocre fighter because its stated that he is not a "VERY GOOD" fighter which can mean a lot .... kimbo slice is not a very good fighter so does it mean he cant fight? try it for yourself then

KingD19
first of all gargar isnt suppose to be that bigger then colossus it was a bad drawing of him, second of all colossus weight much more then gargan he is solid organic steel and third of all he is suppose to be a judo fighter right? so where was all of his judo training and weight advantage when he was twice mounted by gargan

he did fight calisto and if you dont remember it in uncanny x-men must mean you are a little kid without any past information about comics

oh give me a break everybody at some point took it to hulk i am getting really tired of hearing "BOOT HE BET DA HULK" crap when ever people are trying to defend some character and he didnt knocked the hulk out he knocked him down and then got a monster punch by him he displayed nice combat skills but there are 10000 other cases over that one that prove otherwise and one of them is beast from the dark x-men knocking him down with a jumping kick to the neck

Shows what you know, Gargan Venom can change his size, and possibly his strength level as he grows. And like I said, it wasn't even really a fight, Gargan wrapped his tongue around Colossus, tried to eat him, and ended up choking on his own blood....from a chunk of concrete.

Because I don't remember I'm a little kid? Lol, that's really mature of you.

And did you look at the actual fight? Colossus was using his skills because he knew he wasn't strong enough to stand up and bang with Hulk.

snoopdogg
you are making yourself again look stupid, saying someone isnt a very good fighter can also mean he is just a good fight or a mediocre fighter because its stated that he is not a "VERY GOOD" fighter which can mean a lot .... kimbo slice is not a very good fighter so does it mean he cant fight? try it for yourself then http://billdunlap.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/facepalm.jpg

StiltmanFTW
What sort of things has Skaar done physically?

Stalemated Ares.

kijenio
Shows what you know, Gargan Venom can change his size, and possibly his strength level as he grows. And like I said, it wasn't even really a fight, Gargan wrapped his tongue around Colossus, tried to eat him, and ended up choking on his own blood....from a chunk of concrete.

Because I don't remember I'm a little kid? Lol, that's really mature of you.

And did you look at the actual fight? Colossus was using his skills because he knew he wasn't strong enough to stand up and bang with Hulk.

gargan isnt suppose to be that much bigger then colossus a fact

colossus weights more then gargan a fact

gargan cant get any stronger then he is because it was never stated or suggested those are only your baseless speculations...again a fact

gorgon took colossus twice to the ground and mounted him while colossus couldnt get out of that position a fact

as i said before on that fight with hulk colossus got 100000 fights that prove otherwise

snoopdogg
I heard Gargan just beat Spider-Man.

kijenio
so snoopdogg this is what you post when you are owned? a facepalm picture? ye its kinda the new trand here but prove that i am wrong i am waiting

kijenio

and what the hell does it prove? who didnt beat spider-man?

JakeTheBank
and what the hell does it prove? who didnt beat spider-man?

Firelord.

The Nuul
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Firelord.

Heh.

And Superman.

StiltmanFTW

He was saved TWICE by Ms. Marvel smile

snoopdogg

gorgon took colossus twice to the ground and mounted him while colossus couldnt get out of that position a fact

Gargan jumped off a rooftop and landed on top of Colossus. Colossus gets back to his feet and wacks him with a brick. Instead of soccer kicking him to the next area code he takes off with Iceman to see what the hell is going on.

JakeTheBank
I heard that Siege Spidey tie in kinda sucked...

KillAll
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Stalemated Ares.

scans??

i believe skaar would win.

kijenio
Gargan jumped off a rooftop and landed on top of Colossus. Colossus gets back to his feet and wacks him with a brick. Instead of soccer kicking him to the next area code he takes off with Iceman to see what the hell is going on.

colossus couldnt get back to his feet so he reached for a brick and smashed it into gargans face but he couldnt get up

the second fight there wasnt any jumping from a building and yet again colossus is on his back cant do crap ..ye he is sure a great fighter indeed

KillAll
colossus fight with hulk... he jumped the gun, then when hulk actually started fighting didnt he win???

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I heard that Siege Spidey tie in kinda sucked...

I enjoyed it. Sure it was silly, but could you imagine a serious comic with Gargan?

Originally posted by KillAll
scans??

Sure, I will post them in a moment.

kijenio
oh and snoopdog i am waiting for you to counter my previous statement
"you are making yourself again look stupid, saying someone isnt a very good fighter can also mean he is just a good fight or a mediocre fighter because its stated that he is not a "VERY GOOD" fighter which can mean a lot .... kimbo slice is not a very good fighter so does it mean he cant fight? try it for yourself then"

The Nuul
Colossus got some respect from WWH and did good against Savage Hulk. This Kijenio guy is just trolling and lowballing.

snoopdogg
colossus fight with hulk... he jumped the gun, then when hulk actually started fighting didnt he win??? It was the other way around actually. Colossus tried to overpower Hulk the first time. Then he started to combine his strength and his skill to get a kayo.

snoopdogg
oh and snoopdog i am waiting for you to counter my previous statement
"you are making yourself again look stupid, saying someone isnt a very good fighter can also mean he is just a good fight or a mediocre fighter because its stated that he is not a "VERY GOOD" fighter which can mean a lot .... kimbo slice is not a very good fighter so does it mean he cant fight? try it for yourself then" It's obvious you're a troll. So I'm wasting my time.

The Nuul
Kijenio is reported.

kijenio
Originally posted by The Nuul
Colossus got some respect from WWH. This Kijenio guy is just trolling and lowballing.

respect from WWH? WWH said that he might give him some challenge back then when he was the ordenery hulk and then he broke colossus arms and told him to f^ck off or he will do itto his head.... Lol thats some respect right there idiot

kijenio
It's obvious you're a troll. So I'm wasting my time.

which means you are owned and cant counter my argument... i see

snoopdogg
which means you are owned and cant counter my argument... i see Did you fall out of the dummy tree and hit all of the branches on the way down?

kijenio
Kijenio is reported.

reported because i am making statements that you and your web gang dont like ... what a whiny idiot the truth is you both dont worth my time

kijenio
Did you fall out of the dummy tree and hit all of the branches on the way down?

so now when you cant counter my argument you are trying to drag that into an insult war trying to cause me and everybody forgeting the actual debate and the fact i just owned you and provided you an argument which you couldnt and cant counter... nice try

JakeTheBank
so now when you cant counter my argument you are trying to drag that into an insult war trying to cause me and everybody forgeting the actual debate and the fact i just owned you and provided you an argument which you couldnt and cant counter... nice try

I believe you, kijenio.

thumb up

Colossus-Big C
reported because i am making statements that you and your web gang dont like ... what a whiny idiot the truth is you both dont worth my time just relax.

Badabing
Colossus ends up in orbit...same as Juggy. biscuits

The Nuul
Originally posted by Badabing
Colossus ends up in orbit...same as Juggy. biscuits

dursideup

Badabing
dursideup laughing out loud

KillAll
It was the other way around actually. Colossus tried to overpower Hulk the first time. Then he started to combine his strength and his skill to get a kayo.

i dont believe hulk was ko'd, i believe he was playing opossum wink

snoopdogg
so now when you cant counter my argument you are trying to drag that into an insult war trying to cause me and everybody forgeting the actual debate and the fact i just owned you and provided you an argument which you couldnt and cant counter... nice try Either way both statements were wrong. Colossus is a good fighter.

snoopdogg
i dont believe hulk was ko'd, i believe he was playing opossum wink I don't agree. Hulk should not have to resort to playing possum to beat teenage Colossus.

The Nuul
Either way both statements were wrong. Colossus is a good fighter.

Hes one of the best on the X roster.

StiltmanFTW
scans??

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/2263/wo4417.th.jpg http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/2342/wo4418.th.jpg http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/7493/wo4420.th.jpg http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/3212/wo4421.th.jpg

KingD19
Didn't Wolvie say Ares was a fight Skaar couldn't win?

StiltmanFTW
Didn't Wolvie say Ares was a fight Skaar couldn't win?

Not in any reasonable amount of time.

KillAll
I don't agree. Hulk should not have to resort to playing possum to beat teenage Colossus.

i dont believe he resorted to that either. i believe in his own mind he thought it was the only way to draw him in to get a shot at him...

jalek moye
The most Skaar can do is to bfr him either in the orbit/far away or in the ground. He most likely wont though and get beat down.

colossulrage
skaar gets ko'd

janus77
Skaar wins against the tinfoil skin.

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/2263/wo4417.th.jpg http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/2342/wo4418.th.jpg http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/7493/wo4420.th.jpg http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/3212/wo4421.th.jpg

Ares is above Colossus.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by carver9
Ares is above Colossus. Really?

KingD19
Really?

With the Gauntlets of Ares and his axe.

Colossus-Big C
in fighting skill yes he is above colossus, if skaar has weapons he wins if its h2h he loses. same with colossus vs ares, if ares has adamantine axe colossus gets cut up, if not colossus wins

jalek moye
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
in fighting skill yes he is above colossus, if skaar has weapons he wins if its h2h he loses. same with colossus vs ares, if ares has adamantine axe colossus gets cut up, if not colossus wins

I highly doubt Skaar is cutting Collossus with his sword at all

StiltmanFTW
He stabbed Hulk with it stick out tongue

Colossus-Big C
colossus is far more resistant to piercing damage than hulk..

StiltmanFTW
HULK IS THE MOST DURABLE THERE IS!!!

I'm just kiddin'. You're contradicting yourself, by the way stick out tongue

carver9
Really?

Yes really. His showings before his death was amazing.

guy222
skaar

janus77
Skaar's not had many good fights but, Red She-Hulk, Juggernaut (who he briefly fought with) and even Titanus' monsters ... they all seem to be a few notches above Colossus.

and if Skaar's Old Powers are taken into consideration, Skaar would completely wreck Colossus each and every time.

KingD19
Originally posted by janus77
Skaar's not had many good fights but, Red She-Hulk, Juggernaut (who he briefly fought with) and even Titanus' monsters ... they all seem to be a few notches above Colossus.

and if Skaar's Old Powers are taken into consideration, Skaar would completely wreck Colossus each and every time.

Notice he didn't hurt Juggernaut at all, he had to trick him, then BFR him.

Red Shulk hasn't done much except kill/hurt Regular Shulk, and tangle with Rd Hulk.

jalek moye

Old power atatcks are pretty much his only option i dont see him beating Colossus in pure mellee

janus77
lol, Skaar isn't Hulk, you can put away your irrational hatred of all things Hulk and just be sensible. Skaar is obviously more powerful than Colossus, by some margin. He is also obviously physically more powerful and has sufficient durability to take attacks from characters far beyond Colossus's maximum output (Juggernaut/Red She-Hulk).

nothing Colossus can do here.Originally posted by KingD19
Notice he didn't hurt Juggernaut at all, he had to trick him, then BFR him.

Red Shulk hasn't done much except kill/hurt Regular Shulk, and tangle with Rd Hulk.
hurting juggernaut is not the point, the point is that he can tangle with juggernaut that he isn't simply overpowered (as colossus would be).

Red She-Hulk is tough enough to almost kill She-Hulk, to destroy the Avengers, to take on Rulk which again shows the kind of level Skaar operates on.

everything suggests Skaar would destroy colossus.

jalek moye
lol, Skaar isn't Hulk, you can put away your irrational hatred of all things Hulk and just be sensible. Skaar is obviously more powerful than Colossus, by some margin. He is also obviously physically more powerful and has sufficient durability to take attacks from characters far beyond Colossus's maximum output (Juggernaut/Red She-Hulk).

nothing Colossus can do here.

is that aimed at me?

KingD19

nothing Colossus can do here.
hurting juggernaut is not the point, the point is that he can tangle with juggernaut that he isn't simply overpowered (as colossus would be).

everything suggests Skaar would destroy colossus.

Colossus has tangled with Juggernaut more than once in his career, and he usually does pretty good before losing. And if Skaar could really tangle with Juggs, he wouldn't have resorted to the Old Power, he would have kept fighting him.

And Skaar hasn't been impressive enough to take out Big C without the Old Power.

jalek moye
Colossus has tangled with Juggernaut more than once in his career, and he usually does pretty good before losing. And if Skaar could really tangle with Juggs, he wouldn't have resorted to the Old Power, he would have kept fighting him.

And Skaar hasn't been impressive enough to take out Big C without the Old Power.
thats pretty true, he tends to fight without it unless he needs to

KingD19
Originally posted by jalek moye
thats pretty true, he tends to fight without it unless he needs to

You'll notice in his fight with Ares, he didn't use it, because he thought he didn't need it, even though Wolverine and Bruce told him that was a fight he couldn't win.

He didn't use it against Namor, or Red Shulk, etc...

He knew he couldn't handle the meat tank, so he tricked and BFR'd him.

jalek moye
You'll notice in his fight with Ares, he didn't use it, because he thought he didn't need it, even though Wolverine and Bruce told him that was a fight he couldn't win.

He didn't use it against Namor, or Red Shulk, etc...

He knew he couldn't handle the meat tank, so he tricked and BFR'd him.

well Red shulk shot him with something to weaken the oldpower the second time, plus they were inside a helicarrier he might have caused it to collapse if he did anything more then amp his strikes with it

KingD19
Ahhh, must've missed that part.

jalek moye
http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/7655/incrediblehulk60801617.th.jpg

bottom left

KingD19
If she weren't so psycho, Red Shulk would be kinda hot.

jalek moye
her being psycho only adds to it.

KingD19
Originally posted by jalek moye
her being psycho only adds to it.

Don't get me wrong, I love an incurably insane, 8-9 foot tall, super strong, red chick with glowing eyes as the next guy.

But uh...after we get kinky, two things scare me...either I'll never be able to use my little soldier again...or she'll kill me in my sleep.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.